GPLC...

fieldt76

Awards
GPLC... What is it. I know that its a preworkout supp, but what products does it come in. How effective is it compared to arginine based pre w.o. supps? I know I could google this, but I like the responses I get on here better. Thanks.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just search glycocarn on google and go to their site and u will have more than enough to read..

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I have heard that it is wayyyy better than any arginine based product, I would love to try some out for myself...

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I tried it and I didn't notice anything that worth mention so I pass

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love it. Way better than any arginine. Read my post on jacked and you will see why arginine does not work. I love GLPC It is in pre surge any many other products in the future will make the transition .

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I love it. Way better than any arginine. Read my post on jacked and you will see why arginine does not work. I love GLPC It is in pre surge any many other products in the future will make the transition .
DJ, have you tried Presurge? If so how do you like it? The formula looks to be amazing!

fieldt76

Awards
I just ordered a bottle of Presurge, probably won't run it until i'm done with the rest of my animal pump. Kind of excited... can't you tell?

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered a bottle of Presurge, probably won't run it until i'm done with the rest of my animal pump. Kind of excited... can't you tell?
Haha...good stuff bro. Let us know how it goes, like I said, the formula looks absolutely awesome!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck! I am half way through my second bottle and will cycle off at the end of it...but i don't want to :p

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
I used it, but according to studies you need at least 5 grams a day. Which I also did.

What I experienced;

1. More strength
2. more endurance
3. greater recovery
4. big ass muscle pumps that lasts all day.

It blows arginine based products totally out of the water.

Not many companies are using this in their supplements, because it's expensive as hell.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used it, but according to studies you need at least 5 grams a day. Which I also did.

What I experienced;

1. More strength
2. more endurance
3. greater recovery

Not many companies are using this in their supplements, because it's expensive as hell.
Ya i want to try it at higher doses myself to really test it...what brand did you use? Jarrows?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established

What I experienced;

1. More strength
2. more endurance
3. greater recovery

maybe the problem with me was the dose, I believe I used 3 gs before wo.I`ll wait for a sup with a decent dosage

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
maybe the problem with me was the dose, I believe I used 3 gs before wo.I`ll wait for a sup with a decent dosage
Yeah, you should do that. The stuff is amazing, but pricey!

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
jesus that price is rediculous.. for that much you could (i'm asking) see similar results form MASS arginine?
I've always found arginine to work great.

fieldt76

Awards
jesus that price is rediculous.. for that much you could (i'm asking) see similar results form MASS arginine?
I've always found arginine to work great.
yeah, that price sucks. I mean, if it lives up to the hype, i guess it might be worth it. maybe the price will come down when more companies start carrying it. off topic, whats the deal with all these smiley faces you can add to your post? seems a little gay for a weightlifters forum. no offense to anyone who loves them some smiley faces...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DJ, have you tried Presurge? If so how do you like it? The formula looks to be amazing!
I bought 6 bottles when it 1st came out. It is awesome. I stack it with jacked and the syngery between the two is so great. I mean focus, energy, drive, recovery, strength was there with pre surge. Pump my veins were poping.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
yeah, that price sucks. I mean, if it lives up to the hype, i guess it might be worth it. maybe the price will come down when more companies start carrying it. off topic, whats the deal with all these smiley faces you can add to your post? seems a little gay for a weightlifters forum. no offense to anyone who loves them some smiley faces...
It's no hype, it's has been proven with science that GPLC works en that it increases NO Synthase. Stuff like Prime by usplabs IS hype.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have the whole write up on GPLC. They are owned by a pharm company in italy I found out and that is why it works. There better NO production version is prescription that we can not get in America but only in Italy.

fieldt76

Awards
Bump... Got the Presurge in today. It says to start off with 6 pills but I might dose it a little higher than that. I'm pretty experienced in preworkout supplement area and know that I usually have to dose them on the high side. What do you guys think?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have the whole write up on GPLC. They are owned by a pharm company in italy I found out and that is why it works. There better NO production version is prescription that we can not get in America but only in Italy.
Sigma-Tau Health Sciences is fairly well-known.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump... Got the Presurge in today. It says to start off with 6 pills but I might dose it a little higher than that. I'm pretty experienced in preworkout supplement area and know that I usually have to dose them on the high side. What do you guys think?
I dose 3 when I wake up then 6-7 about 30 minutes pre(usually about 1.5 hours after my first dose)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's no hype, it's has been proven with science that GPLC works en that it increases NO Synthase. Stuff like Prime by usplabs IS hype.
Perhaps you should leave the judgment on PRIME to those that actually used it.

fieldt76

Awards
I dose 3 when I wake up then 6-7 about 30 minutes pre(usually about 1.5 hours after my first dose)
cool, I work out in the evenings, should I still dose 3 in the morning? btw, I just took 9...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool, I work out in the evenings, should I still dose 3 in the morning? btw, I just took 9...
Um I wouldn't dose in the morning necessarily if you work out in the evening. I just know that some of the feedback I had seen people enjoyed taking a dose several hours prior to a larger dose right before their workout. You could probably be fine dosing 9-10 all at once pre I personally just liked the way I had been doing it.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Field...please post back after your workout and let us know how you liked it. I'm definetely leaning on picking up some presurge very soon.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another thing I will note is that the new presurge should have a slightly different stim blend. They kept the caffeine the same but changed some stuff around, but I do not know exactly when that will be available or what the changes are. Personally I do not use it for its stim effects and kind of wish it was stim free...o well :)

fieldt76

Awards
Field...please post back after your workout and let us know how you liked it. I'm definetely leaning on picking up some presurge very soon.
showed some good vascularity and got a really nice pump, I would say that its a little better than the effect I feel from Animal Pump. The stim is not super strong but does the job. Of course, today is just the first day. In my experience, day 3 is when things start to really kick in for me. Also, I didn't get to take it on a completely empty stomach because I was pushed for time.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another thing I will note is that the new presurge should have a slightly different stim blend. They kept the caffeine the same but changed some stuff around, but I do not know exactly when that will be available or what the changes are. Personally I do not use it for its stim effects and kind of wish it was stim free...o well :)

Do you know why they are changeing it?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you know why they are changeing it?
Because people were having to dose it rather high to get a stim effect...and you know everyone is just stim junkies and can't judge a product on anything toher than that :rolleyes:

fieldt76

Awards
Bolt-
I checked the ingredients on the back of the bottle and I didn't see glycocarn anywhere on it. I see it when I look at it on the internet, but not on the bottle. Check your bottle, tell me what you see.

thanks bro

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bolt-
I checked the ingredients on the back of the bottle and I didn't see glycocarn anywhere on it. I see it when I look at it on the internet, but not on the bottle. Check your bottle, tell me what you see.

thanks bro
All my bottles have it as the first ingredient in the VNOC blend...hmm

fieldt76

Awards
I think they gave an old bottle or something, maybe before gplc. I'm getting pissed