Alpha Sustain and tanning

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
So the bottle of Alpha Sustain says don't go tanning two hours after applying. I say wait longer. I put it on this morning and went to the gym this afternoon followed by tanning and my skin felt like it was on fire for about 3 hours afterward. If you are using Alpha Sustain put it on at night so you are out of the sun for 8 to 12 hours.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
So the bottle of Alpha Sustain says don't go tanning two hours after applying. I say wait longer. I put it on this morning and went to the gym this afternoon followed by tanning and my skin felt like it was on fire for about 3 hours afterward. If you are using Alpha Sustain put it on at night so you are out of the sun for 8 to 12 hours.
Absolutely. If you plan to have any type of significant sun exposure, or tanning, we suggest you either apply this at least 4-6 hours beforehand; i even say wait until later in the day when you're done with the fun in the sun.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely. If you plan to have any type of significant sun exposure, or tanning, we suggest you either apply this at least 4-6 hours beforehand; i even say wait until later in the day when you're done with the fun in the sun.
Yeah I guess resveratrol absorbs UV light. So laying in a tanning bed was intense. That is one quality product though. I'm really satisfied with the effects so far. I'll be using this as part of PCT from now on.