Creatine Mono

Basketball23

Awards
Im ordering supps tomorow morning and want to know wat i should get for a creatine mono product?? i was thinkingabout bulk creatine mono but i heard neovar recomped is the best. Wat should i get??

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine monohydrate in bulk from nutraplanet is a great price if your looking for it in bulk.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
If your trying to save some cash go with bulk, if not neovar is a great product.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Maybe consider some Jack3d by USPlabs. It has creatine mono. in it, and it's very affordable.

majinbijiita

majinbijiita

Awards
Creatine monohydrate in bulk from nutraplanet is a great price if your looking for it in bulk.
That's where I got mine. Doesn't mix real well with water (chills at the bottom) but just mix and drink mix and drink and your good to go.

Doesn't really taste like anything (slightly bitter, but almost unnoticeable) so it's fine with just a little water. But make sure to drink a full glass afterward for hydration!

EDIT: Actually, everytime I take it though I get instant bloating and feel like I need to throw up. Usually when I burp I feel less nausea though...Is it like that will all mono?

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
That's where I got mine. Doesn't mix real well with water (chills at the bottom) but just mix and drink mix and drink and your good to go.

Doesn't really taste like anything (slightly bitter, but almost unnoticeable) so it's fine with just a little water. But make sure to drink a full glass afterward for hydration!

EDIT: Actually, everytime I take it though I get instant bloating and feel like I need to throw up. Usually when I burp I feel less nausea though...Is it like that will all mono?
Try mixing it with some juice...better absorption and won't taste the creatine in it.

Creatine Monohydrate is known for bloating...either try another creatine (which I don't recommend, but some like other forms more) or....never tried it, but may help,...take some digestive enzymes? They always help me with bloating, whether is be from milk, carbs, or high amounts of whey protein.

Anybody have any input on taking digestive enzymes with creatine?

pfafkl13

Awards
green bulge from Controlled Labs is a great product.

majinbijiita

majinbijiita

Awards
Try mixing it with some juice...better absorption and won't taste the creatine in it.

Creatine Monohydrate is known for bloating...either try another creatine (which I don't recommend, but some like other forms more) or....never tried it, but may help,...take some digestive enzymes? They always help me with bloating, whether is be from milk, carbs, or high amounts of whey protein.

Anybody have any input on taking digestive enzymes with creatine?
Am I supposed to be taking hi-glycemic carbs with it? I thought I didn't need too...At least from the creatine article they have @ abcbodybuilding.com (I have to say I kinda like AM a bit more...)

And the taste doesn't make me nauseous, just the bloating I guess. And I don't care about the bloating per say, just the accompanying nausea.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
I found and I did this through trial and error in a book says in a gallon of water to put 1 cup of sugar and whatever your weight is calculate how much creatine monohydrate you need. Shake it like like shakira shakes her hips and waaalaaa easy to carry with you and after 5 days of the loading phase you can do maintenence. And if you saying this is bs Ive tried it before and by day 3 saw dramatic huge sure of energy and strenth. It helped in the endurance area and damn guys if u one of them 5 min guys better start taking your creatine! Yes it helps in endurance a lot and I ran for like 2 hrs straight withought breathing hard and without stopping. Anyways hope it helps I just wanted to share my experience of how easy it would be rather than being off of nowhere thinking u need to take your creatine when its in a jug u carry. Very simple and cost efficient and the gallon of water is teh kicker here. The goal is drink it all by the time u hit the sack. Repeat 5 days and ur set.

majinbijiita

majinbijiita

Awards
I have noticed more energy, mostly in the endurance department as you are saying stallion. (e.g. Today after doing 7-8 sets of bicep curls I got a "2nd wind" that lasted up until my 12th set or so.)

I went on a loading phase this week for my first time, and apparently did it wrong lol but after 5 days I have noticed a large difference. (I did the loading phase in one day instead of 5 days LOL I took 5 servings spread out throughout the day...) And have been doing maintenance, drinking it before i go to bed.

It's worth the money, and it's cheap.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
I found and I did this through trial and error in a book says in a gallon of water to put 1 cup of sugar and whatever your weight is calculate how much creatine monohydrate you need. Shake it like like shakira shakes her hips and waaalaaa easy to carry with you and after 5 days of the loading phase you can do maintenence. And if you saying this is bs Ive tried it before and by day 3 saw dramatic huge sure of energy and strenth. It helped in the endurance area and damn guys if u one of them 5 min guys better start taking your creatine! Yes it helps in endurance a lot and I ran for like 2 hrs straight withought breathing hard and without stopping. Anyways hope it helps I just wanted to share my experience of how easy it would be rather than being off of nowhere thinking u need to take your creatine when its in a jug u carry. Very simple and cost efficient and the gallon of water is teh kicker here. The goal is drink it all by the time u hit the sack. Repeat 5 days and ur set.

:Eyecrazy:

That's what I look like when I read your replies...Sorry...lol

And majinbijiita, creatine mono. is better absorbed when taken with a simple carb., especially dextrose. Phosphagen Elite was one of my all time favorites.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Bulk isn't bad because it's cheap but Neovar is convenient. I enjoyed Neovar more because of its nutrient partitioner rather than the creatine. Just be sure to get enough water in.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I'm not saying this doesn't work. But it is my understanding that creatine breaks down into creatinine when it is put into water. That's typically why most people will leave the creatine dry until ready to drink.....mix it in a bunch of liquid..and drink within a minute or two. I might be mistaken on how long it takes creatine to break down in water though. Maybe it is a few days, in which case your method would be fine. Just throwing it out there.