Tren Xtreme

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Hey this store has Tren Xtreme is it any good I was wondering if anyone tried it. They also Got Rage 1-5 but I want something to really really pack on the beef. Anyone know if this product is good or any product that is better?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
post in the steroid section my man... and i dont think this is the best option for ph's... maybe h-drol (slightly higher dosed, 6 weeks)... or a non-methyl...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey this store has Tren Xtreme is it any good I was wondering if anyone tried it. They also Got Rage 1-5 but I want something to really really pack on the beef. Anyone know if this product is good or any product that is better?

here is (in my opinion) the best advice for you my friend,

go to that supplement shop, and write down the main ingredients in each supplement that interest you,

or, if you already know the names, like tren xtreme, rage rv 5 (for ex) type them up in a search bar, and read user logs, opinions about the products to get an idea of what you are looking for, and want.

then, go to a online store, look up the specific product you want, and then find out what specific ingredients are in a sup, (for ex, rage rv5 is superdrol + pheraplex + halodrol, all in one capsule) and if those ph/ds are what you are looking for as far as results/side effect and how difficult pct will be.

read numerous user logs of the product you decide on, also look up as much info on the chemical compound used in the product, (it will look like this, 2a, 17a, dymethyl, androstiene.... for example)

once you are satisfied, research pct (post cycle therapy) you can start with "anthony roberts post cycle therapy" and then go from there on what you need.

the key here is to research thouroughly (sp) before putting anything into your body, whether it is pro hormones, or a creatine/protien supplement.

also, this post is in the wrong section, id advise you to move it to the steroid section, as tren is a steroid type product.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
this tren is 19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione. Good **** man, but i swear there must be something else in there. I've tried it before and its an amazing PH. I gained 15lbs in the month and lost 2%bf. My diet wasnt even on lock. I liked it but i was younger and didnt do a proper PCT like an idiot and got some bad sides... But if you go about it with the right products for PCT, Cycle support, and diet you will gain and shred as it is after all Tren.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione<-- converts to steroid known as "dienelone" nothing else in there, just had a good conversion rate in your body to a full blown steroid. lol

estra-4, 9-dien-3, 17-dione (same product as above, just written differently, how its written on Xtreme Tren)

BigRon2000

BigRon2000

Awards
this tren is 19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione. Good **** man, but i swear there must be something else in there. I've tried it before and its an amazing PH. I gained 15lbs in the month and lost 2%bf. My diet wasnt even on lock. I liked it but i was younger and didnt do a proper PCT like an idiot and got some bad sides... But if you go about it with the right products for PCT, Cycle support, and diet you will gain and shred as it is after all Tren.
15 lbs, holy crap. What about after PCT?

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
15 lbs, holy crap. What about after PCT?
I didnt at first... i got gyno and the associated mood swings and the whole 9. I jumped on the companies estro double dosed and an AI and managed to knock it out but it really was no fun. Appareantly though CBS morning show did a report on tren so expect it not to be legal for much longer

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
oh i though you said what about pct sorry. but after pct i retained the majority. Its a solid product and ACL has MMA-3 which is equi, and a few other products that are pretty badass too i hear

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
yeah i got all the post in the anabolics section so lets keep it there. And hey administrator delete this thread will ya. Evereyone head to the Anabolics k I threaded it there.