best supplement to turn fat into muscle

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I know Rosie!!!your a terminator!I like to stay as whole grain as I can.that's my best bet because I do respond well to wheat free wholegrain foods but would rather eat unprocessed whole grains.fruits are all well and good but the fructose isn't the best...

2. Quote Originally Posted by kevinrome View Post
    i'd like to try and find a supplement that would have me turn my fat into muscle .... its mainly in the stomach area. do you know any supplements like this?
    you DONT TURN FAT INTO MUSCLE, it just dosnt work like that.
    this is a myth due to people not understanding diet or there body processes. putting on mass "bulking if you will" is better done with OVER maintenance calories.
    so if you have higher body fat your probibbly eating MORE then you need to/should, so say then you start working out, you gain muscle and loss fat due to muscle (muscle burns more calories) but it has NOTHING to do with "turning fat into muscle"
    I go NUTZ when i here or see people say this comment, just nutz it drives me lol.

with that baing said i higly rec: need2slin and Rezolution for fatloss and help with muscle gains.
    but you need to look at your diet more not supps.
    good luck man! :-)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    40 grams of carbohydrates a day for a competitive athletic athlete = NOT smart, IMO! For training alone, you need more than that, especially if you are SERIOUS about your performance!

Not all carbohydrates are going to cause bloating - those you are sensitive to and things like wheat can, but not all. You just have to know what you can and cannot eat without such effects, and in what quantities, and maximize your carbohydrate (AND CALORIE) consumption and timing.

As harsh as it sounds, if your nutrition is not optimal, regardless of what and how much you train, don't expect to do well in serious athletic sporting competition.

~Rosie~
    YOU ARE RIGHT!
    thank you!
    :-) reps
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

4. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    At 5'10 + 165, you can't have all that much fat to lose, and if you do you'd be better served by adding some muscle first, and worrying about fat loss later.
    i agree man!
    diet must be off BIGTIME along with trainning.

at that size i would bulk for a few years (keep **** food to a minimal as i dont mean just get fat, i mean eat right and eat to put on muscle)
    throw in a protine drink like lipotropic or needtowhey or just some iso-whey from TP.
    LG Sciences Board Rep

5. Quote Originally Posted by kevinrome View Post
    the only reason im asking is because i go to the gym a lot i play on an intramural basketball squad and it doesnt seem to be doing anything. Im not saying oh give me a supplement that will give me muscle while i sit around i just was wondering if there is anything that willl get rid of fat while gaining muscle
    look at this and read it all, i do somthing like this but more reps , sets and a bit longer but basicly this: http://dc-training.blogspot.com/
    read ALL the chapters.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kevinrome View Post
    yeah ry that does make sense thank you. so now can anyone suggest a good fat burner then?
    I would rec (when you fix diet and trainning)
    http://www.lgsciences.com/Rezolution...rezolution.htm
    and
    http://www.**********************/sto...-Slin-p50.html

I love these two products.
    the Rezolution is a bit stimy so if you cant handle some coffee then maybe not for you.

good luck!
    LG Sciences Board Rep

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dyou View Post
    sounded like a normal newbie question to me. to OP, congrats on trying to get into shape their is much to learn and you wont be flamed like that by everyone. like the others said, dont go looking for a miracle pill. just learning to eat/work out right will give you the results you are looking for.
    yah some peopel just liek to go around flaming people.
    Im happy your askign questions abotu your diet and trainning. feel free to pm me! ;-)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Muscle Building Supplement?
    By bildBig in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-11-2008, 09:47 AM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 11:27 AM
  3. X/S Muscle Supplement's (EQ-T)2
    By koi1214 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-02-2007, 05:18 PM