USP Reps/Jacob You Can Help Solve a Medical Mystery...

Sub7

Awards
...well I hope so anyway.

I am having a health problem and have written about it here as well as other forums seeking advice. I can re-write about the background of this thing for 10 pages, but that would turn this into an unreadable drama. If you insist on reading
WTF??? Can't cool down - Mind and Muscle Forums

What I basically want to ask USP Labs guys is this:
From time to time I get hyper and cannot sleep well for days on end, yet I have a wave of energy that keeps me going despite the lack of sleep. This is not a clean energy but I am hyper enough to power through the day -now what I have described thus far occurs without any supplements (to clarify, without any supplements other than vit c, multi, vitamin d3, fish oil and ALCAR, which I always take anyways).

What is amazing is that the old USP Labs Camphibolic (spelling?) gave me a very similar sensation. I would get a rush of energy and would be kind of hyper for the 3 weeks after I'd take it and similarly lose sleep.

Now with that in mind, can you speculate what is happening hormonally in the body when it has these spontaneous rush of energy for a week or two on end without the introduction of a new exogenous substance? In other words, which hormone/neurotransmitter etc do you think can make you feel similar to USP Labs?

I was thinking Forskolin in the CAMPHIBOLIC and the compound called CAMP is the best candidate, but which hormone or organ in the body is causing this? The answer to this question can be a step in the right direction while trying to define what I have. I have been trying to figure it out for a while and doctors cannot make up their minds thus far either. So just looking for something to take back to the doc for further testing...

Thanks

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
lol asking usp labs for answers when you should really be going to a doctor..
Go to the doctor dude

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Go to the doctor dude

yup doctor time ,also
ATG squats the kind that make u feel like your life is on the line! always make me sleep

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I have been trying to figure it out for a while and doctors cannot make up their minds thus far either. So just looking for something to take back to the doc for further testing...
Go to the doctor dude
Re-read it.

Sub7

Awards
Go to a different doctor
Now both you and alwaysgaining :crackhead:, I have a challenge for you; but beware it is hard.

Read the first post on this thread again and then tell me if the thread starter has any intentions to go to a doctor for more tests. If you find the answer, send me a PM and we'll see if you got it right -do not post another idiotic reply here as I really don't want you to clutter this thread anymore.

If you guys can't answer on your own ask an adult to help you...

Best of luck guys, with such reading comprehension you'll need it.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
I would stop all stims and see a doc. Hell im goign through a tough time myself and I stoped all stims and got a doc set up for tomorow so best thing man see a doc. Its always best to get help asap before its too late. And remember were all in this togther! Just trying to help you out as a firned like everyone has helped me on here. But at any rate yeah see a doc seriously.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go to a different doctor
great contribution to the thread man, every post you had was useless, don't give someone sht for asking for help, no matter how silly it sounds

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
great contribution to the thread man, every post you had was useless, don't give someone sht for asking for help, no matter how silly it sounds
Thank you. I , as well as two others in this thread think this would be the best option for the original poster. And yes that is my "contribution". What did you "contribute"?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
of course it's the best option, you and that troll just need to go about it another way. anyways I could care a less right now

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
What tests have the doctors actually done? Have you had your adrenal gland function checked? Your other thread says this started with Recreate? Recreate stimulates your thyroid. Have you had your thyroid hormone levels checked? Forskolin will make you sweat a lot but for me it always goes away.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Go to the doctor dude
he has gone to the doctor and is getting several different opinions and is looking to ask usplabs for any light they may be able to shed as he is feeling symptoms similar to those he had while taking one of their products.OP it sounds to me like a thyroid issue now I'm no doctor but that would be my guess hope you get it figured out.

Sub7

Awards
bump for informed opinions...

For anyone who has a lot of time and wants to read, I have supplied a link that details the story. I didn't want to write a very long message because when you do so people don't read yet still make idiotic comments based on the first line of the thread. I wrote only a couple of short paragraphs and even that was too much for some people to read before making comments.

So to prevent confusions again, let me simplify my question: An increase of which natural hormone/neurotransmitter in the human body would feel most similar to USP Labs CAMPHIBOLIC?

Thanks a lot to those who supplied thoughtful input.

chim_chim

Awards
Just something to think about depending on your future symptoms -- I had a college roommate who had a similar condition. He started to feel euphoric during his hyper, sleepless phases. It turns out that this was an early manifestation of being manic depressive.

That might at least give you an avenue to examine as far as neurotransmitters being affected.

I think it's perfectly reasonable to ask UPS Labs for insight, and it's also reasonable for posters to reiterate that this is something for a medical professional to ultimately weigh in on. The two things aren't mutually exclusive.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think ALCAR is the culprit in your situation.It was one of my favorite supplements until I ran into side effects similar to what you are describing.Personally,I would stop using it and see if your symptoms subside.

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
My brother had simptoms much like the ones you are describing. He would go through spurts when he would be really hyper and he would be hot and sweat all the time. He would even sleep outside under the patio cover in the winter. It ended up being his thyroid. he had to have his thyroid para thyroid glands removed. Now he has to take synthroid for the rest of his life.

Sub7

Awards
I think ALCAR is the culprit in your situation.It was one of my favorite supplements until I ran into side effects similar to what you are describing.Personally,I would stop using it and see if your symptoms subside.
Oh no, I can tell for sure that ALCAR is not the problem. I started taking ALCAR a month ago, and specifically to help with this. The problems have been going on for 10 months now...

As Worm said, this is probably a thyroid issue and it is possible I may have to have surgery to get the thyroid taken out. ALCAR is used when people have a tyhroid surge, so due to that reason I started taking it around a month ago; long long after my symptoms started. It has nor made any difference. Not better not worse...

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Hi there, I have not read the detailed story. but first thing I thought of was a sudden increase in metabolism. Talked to a girl the other day that got that diagnose. suddenly she dropped weight fast and could not sleep because she could not lie still. she was working wery effective and got things done, but she was exausted because she did not get any good sleep.
She got medication and now she is fine again, but the weight is back on too hehe