ENERGY!!!

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
What is your favourite Stim? Energy drink eg. NOS,MONSTER,VENOM? Powder?Caffine up in there?None?
Describe why you chose what you take , what you like about it and how it compares to other things you have taken eg. Effects,energy level,sides etc.

The reason? I am addicted to Caffine. I want an alternative to bounce back and forth with. I also love caffine so anything containing it is fine for the second bounce.:ninja: The ECA stack need not be mentioned. Been there, done that.

Gordothespace

Gordothespace

Awards
Geranium extract. Good stuff. Kind of like ephedra.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I don't like Geranium very much for energy, I much prefer good old caffeine and maybe some yohimbine on an empty stomach (2+hrs before).

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I enjoy the taste of redbulls.. especially the sugar free one..
I too am addicted to caffeine but I mostly just drink coffee for my fix ;p

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
I enjoy the taste of redbulls.. especially the sugar free one..
I too am addicted to caffeine but I mostly just drink coffee for my fix ;p
Yea likewise unless I'm dead tired or need to rock out a job and GIT R DUN. Then Its NOS time. I am looking for any reviews on things besides Coffee though lol.

Gordothespace

Gordothespace

Awards
What are the effects specifically that you noticed?
It acts a like ephedra because it takes the same pathways...at least that is what I read at NP. I like it because it seems to be a cleaner energy. Not as much of a spike and coming down is a crash, at least for me. I got turned onto it when I recieved a bottle of Adrenaline by Genera. My wife has taken it also and she really likes the energy. She has tried ECA stacks before and did not like teh jittery feeling. This does not seem to give that to her but she still has teh energy.

majinbijiita

majinbijiita

Awards
Yerba Mate, hands down. Great energy, no crash, and you can sleep after drinking it.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
My favorite mass-produced drinks would be Monster and Venom. But they're still weak, mostly just good as mixers IMO. (ever had a Trash Can? Delicious!)

My personal favorite is a bottle of Guayaki Pure Passion with either ephedrine or geranamine. Something about that Guayaki is just really great as a base for any energy/stim stack. Plus it's got a ton of health benefits.

Yerba Mate, hands down. Great energy, no crash, and you can sleep after drinking it.
I'm with ya. :D

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Speed Stack,Redline, JACK3D lol
Comparisons to anything? I have read the reviews on them but how do they compare in the real world? To something like a plain old cup'a Joe or a monster or the eca stack lol? Your experiences are just as valuable to me as the products themselves.:burnout:

DeaconJF1ash

Awards
Personally nothing gets me going like a big cup of coffee, lol.

As for supplements, I enjoyed superpump 250 alot, as of right now, though im not taking any energy supp..

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For lifting...JP8

For just whatever, hangover mornings, going out...Redline

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Personally nothing gets me going like a big cup of coffee, lol.

As for supplements, I enjoyed superpump 250 alot, as of right now, though im not taking any energy supp..
Sounds to me like you enjoy having to stop your workout to take massive craps. :D:D

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
how has Jack3d not been mentioned? crazy amounts of energy that last all day.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
I know the brands lads...I want personal experiences/comparisons!:laugh:

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
the crash after using jacked for a week or two is horrid..

i prefer lines of coke b4 workouts lol jk

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Stim junkie here as well. love all personally. My current fav next to ECA/ECY is red panax ginseng extractum oral liquid shot form with caffeine at about 200mg and yohimbine hcl at about 10mg roughly 30 pre workout or needed boost. works pretty badass. with my monster khaos or mean bean there for taste!

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Stim junkie here as well. love all personally. My current fav next to ECA/ECY is red panax ginseng extractum oral liquid shot form with caffeine at about 200mg and yohimbine hcl at about 10mg roughly 30 pre workout or needed boost. works pretty badass. with my monster khaos or mean bean there for taste!
Do you just make it yourself from bulk powders/liquids? Is there a particular brand?

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
the ginseng extractum oral vials are by prince of peace and come in a mini case. the caffeine is jet alert got it at target for 4 bucks for 90 200mg tabs. and my yohimbine is Y3.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
the ginseng extractum oral vials are by prince of peace and come in a mini case. the caffeine is jet alert got it at target for 4 bucks for 90 200mg tabs. and my yohimbine is Y3.
I'll giver a go. I'm going to experiment a little this year with different combos of stims.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
It's no ECY but i like it even still. Ephedrine will always be held in high regard to me, and clen for damn sure! lol

krispykev

Awards
get jack3d, homie....the best one ive ever had.. energy that didnt seem to go away.. has germanium in it, makes the energy last for hours on end

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
get jack3d, homie....the best one ive ever had.. energy that didnt seem to go away.. has germanium in it, makes the energy last for hours on end
There are a lot of threads on it. It is a definite. I will buy a tub.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I tried RedLine today. Useless....smelled like a rat took a wiz in the bottle, and tasted ok though. But no energy.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
ECA I would go with. And uhhh for you who says redline jack3d are for babies? I meant with 50mg eph 250mg caffieine yeah shove that down baby!

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
redline does suck but as far as jack3d your out your dayum mind.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
^^^ I was going to say X-Force as well. :) The energy that it provided when I took it was awesome. I've tried a couple of energy/fat loss supps, and X-force provided the strongest flow of energy along with a lot of mental focus.

majinbijiita

majinbijiita

Awards
Hands down:

slim-xtreme-45-capsules
From nutraplanet:
Cocoa Seed concentrate (standardized for methylxanthines equal to 100mg caffeine/cap), AminoSlim-4*, Ginseng Root extract (standardized to 80% ginsenosides), Aneurin DBE™ (Thiamine disulfide butyrate ester), Acai Berry 4:1 extract (standardized to 10% polyphenolic antioxidants), Cha'de Bugre 10:1 extract (standardized for purine metabolites), Aniracetam

So it's basically caffeine from coccoa, ginseng, some vitamin B1, aniracetam - which is related to piractepam or whatever, I'm sure you've heard of it, and some amino acids. (though I don't know what cha'de burge is?)

Doesn't sound that revolutionary to me, sounds pretty standard...maybe the secret ingredient is the one I've never heard of...

I had a sample of superpump 250 and it made me seconds away from a panic attack, which i haven't had in years...so it must be a pretty good stimulant lol. but i'm never taking it again.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
So it's basically caffeine from coccoa, ginseng, some vitamin B1, aniracetam - which is related to piractepam or whatever, I'm sure you've heard of it, and some amino acids. (though I don't know what cha'de burge is?)

Doesn't sound that revolutionary to me, sounds pretty standard...maybe the secret ingredient is the one I've never heard of...
No one else has Aneurin DBE or its delivery system. No one, ever. Its a thiamine analog that is very powerful and cannot be found anywhere besides in SX. Its far from just B1. Read a few reviews and decide for yourself if it sounds like anything you have seen before. (non-sponsored review link below). The majority of the rest of the ingredients just support it in one way or another. You take SX, you have the best day of your life for about 12 hours. The productivity alone is other worldly.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-xtreme/119669-official-sx-review.html

krispykev

Awards
There are a lot of threads on it. It is a definite. I will buy a tub.
hope you enjoy it.. id start at 2 scoops ( one less than recommended) as ive found it can be overwhelming at first.. cheers

krispykev

Awards
correction geranium (1,3-Dimethylamylamine or Methylhexamine)... not germanium

warriors34

Awards
I just picked up a bottle and omg....rage in a bottle

ljustman

Awards
What is your favourite Stim? Energy drink eg. NOS,MONSTER,VENOM? Powder?Caffine up in there?None?
Describe why you chose what you take , what you like about it and how it compares to other things you have taken eg. Effects,energy level,sides etc.

The reason? I am addicted to Caffine. I want an alternative to bounce back and forth with. I also love caffine so anything containing it is fine for the second bounce.:ninja: The ECA stack need not be mentioned. Been there, done that.
a little more than half way through an AX Slim Xtreme cycle, hands down best I've tried for all day energy and mood enhancement. If you're not looking for a weight loss, I hear their straight up energy supps are good as well.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
a little more than half way through an AX Slim Xtreme cycle, hands down best I've tried for all day energy and mood enhancement. If you're not looking for a weight loss, I hear their straight up energy supps are good as well.
I will look into their line, thanks.

John598919

Awards
Slim Xtreme >> EC >> Geranium Extract for me....

globalhawk

globalhawk

Awards
here's one that hardly gets any mention. Vyotech's Nitrobolic xtreme. Great focus, continued energy, no crash. i've tried a bunch, but i always come back to this one. i'm probably rotated to it 4 times in the past year.