Methyl 1-d Liquid Masterdrol stack

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Hey in the future I may attempt to try a stack like this. Seems to be solid says 20 lbs muscle in one cycle so what do you all think about this stack? Just wanted to get any info on it if anyon has actually did runa stack like this.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do not think you can gain 20 lbs of muscle from that stack. However, they are both very good products. I think you can expect around 8-10 pounds if ran correctly.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gaining 20lbs will be tough, but I will not rule it out. It will depend on how long you take the cycle, you can run the M1-d in upwards to 8 weeks, and I would personally throw the Liquid Masterdrol in towards the end for the remaining 4 weeks. Lean gains can still be made while taking either the liquid or pill form of Methyl Masterdrol (Same Compound), but its used more towards leaning out and gaining strength. Now with this being said, there have been tremendous gains made, but this obviously comes down to your training and most importantly your diet!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Gaining 20lbs will be tough, but I will not rule it out. It will depend on how long you take the cycle, you can run the M1-d in upwards to 8 weeks, and I would personally throw the Liquid Masterdrol in towards the end for the remaining 4 weeks. Lean gains can still be made while taking either the liquid or pill form of Methyl Masterdrol (Same Compound), but its used more towards leaning out and gaining strength. Now with this being said, there have been tremendous gains made, but this obviously comes down to your training and most importantly your diet!
Agreed :) 10lbs is more realistic, should be quite lean though :)