Whey Protein

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Whats the best tasting whey? I have the ON whey rich chaocolate and it taste like crap lol. Anyone have any better ideas?

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
its a shame you dont like on it imo it mixes the best out of all of them and there are a ton of flavors. ATW is good i just found that it clumped easily.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
I mean on whey yes mixes great but the taste isnt all that great sorry. And muscle milk tatse isnt bad compared to On whey.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
All the Whey..

cinnamon bun
chocolate peanut butter
cupcake batter

In that order.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha thanx oz I like that recipe. All the Way who makes it? Seems good I may need to get some. So hey guys I need advice im trying to cut up so my protein need to still be my body weight? They say 1 gram per lb but is that mean my overal weight or what lean mass I have? Im just confused in that area.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
wow I love on whey chocolate is my fav been using it for years and honestly I dont have really any other suggestions cause thats all I use but hey to each his own

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
Whats the best tasting whey? I have the ON whey rich chaocolate and it taste like crap lol. Anyone have any better ideas?
I buy bulk whey, which does have a solid nutritional/amino profile, same as all the big boy brands. It is all natural and flavorless. I buy frozen mixed berries at Wal-Mart, in the frozen section. It's got straw, blkberries, and blueberries. Skim milk, banana, 1/2 cup of oatmeal, and Cool Whip, lite(only with post work out due to h.f.c. syrup). It is the shiz. P.m. me for a url where you can order bulk whey. It'll save you a ton.

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
Redemption79, I see you're in Michigan as well. I'm originally from East Lansing. We're going deep in the tourney!! Let March madness being! Go green.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a whey go with ATW...if you want a mix you can't beat Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide 1.0 or 2.0

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Ahh ok good post from all of you. And my avatar is hot as hell. And great ideas from all of you thank you keep roling with the ideas. And my avatar is hott once again lol.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
I like ALLMAX proteins, taste good and you can mix them with a spoon.:bandit:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
ON whey clumps too easy. I hate swallowing those balls of protein.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Well im mixing my on whey with muscle milk for my post shake. I will try to get some atw. Sounds so good they way u make it sound shesh.! My avatar kicks A$$!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All The Whey

chocolate peanut butter
peaches n cream