no-shotgun v3 vs. v2?
- 03-17-2009, 12:03 PM
- 03-17-2009, 01:09 PM
03-17-2009, 01:11 PM
V3 is much better i tried samples yesterday black cherry is so good. But I opt for the usplabs jack3d thoughbut v3 is nice with the protein.
03-17-2009, 01:13 PM
The Black Cherry is much better tasting than whatever flavor V2 was. It took quite a bit to get it down at first.
03-17-2009, 03:01 PM
well im pretty sure the other v2 shotgun had the redline in it as well... more protein though is a plus.. i just got the vpx promo kit today.. along with a tub of jack3d.. im contemplating whether i should start jacked today or not.. but anyone else have any idea the difference in no-shotgun v2 vs. v3?
03-17-2009, 03:06 PM
Yes it had Redline but they added their other fatburner Meltdown which came out last year. So it had a 2 fatburners instead of one.
03-17-2009, 03:25 PM
03-17-2009, 03:36 PM
03-17-2009, 03:43 PM
I like v2 better than v3. I still have two tubs of v2 left. v3 tastes much better, but saw better results from v2. Both super solid products though.
03-17-2009, 04:02 PM
V3 is a lot better due to the added protein and also the meltdown and redline complex. A very potent combo
03-17-2009, 07:09 PM
03-18-2009, 08:57 AM
well i took it last night.. had an awesome workout.. i think im going to take jack3d tonight though.. because ive never taken it, and always hearing good things about it. I got two bottles of BANG! with that vpx promo kit.. has anyone tried that yet?
Similar Forum Threads
- By 11B_IRQ_VET in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 10-27-2011, 01:29 PM
- By Soccerfocus05 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-20-2010, 11:25 PM
- By mixedup in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-29-2008, 10:51 PM
- By DreR in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2008, 07:38 PM
- By scrilla in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-30-2008, 01:19 AM