no-shotgun v3 vs. v2?

1. no-shotgun v3 vs. v2?

I looked everywhere for the differences between v2 and v3.. i couldnt even find the ingredient label to v2.... could anyone shed some light on the difference between the two?

2. If I remember correctly V3 has VPX's Meltdown thrown in the mix and another 4grams of protein.

3. V3 is much better i tried samples yesterday black cherry is so good. But I opt for the usplabs jack3d thoughbut v3 is nice with the protein.
    •   

4. The Black Cherry is much better tasting than whatever flavor V2 was. It took quite a bit to get it down at first.

5. well im pretty sure the other v2 shotgun had the redline in it as well... more protein though is a plus.. i just got the vpx promo kit today.. along with a tub of jack3d.. im contemplating whether i should start jacked today or not.. but anyone else have any idea the difference in no-shotgun v2 vs. v3?

6. Yes it had Redline but they added their other fatburner Meltdown which came out last year. So it had a 2 fatburners instead of one.

7. oooh.. gotcha.. minor detail. thanks

8. No worries. Even though it tasted like sour apple a$$ I still liked it a little better.

9. I like v2 better than v3. I still have two tubs of v2 left. v3 tastes much better, but saw better results from v2. Both super solid products though.

10. V3 is a lot better due to the added protein and also the meltdown and redline complex. A very potent combo

11. Nice to hear, I ordered the NO Shotgun +Synthesize stack this weekend, should be here tomorrow

12. well i took it last night.. had an awesome workout.. i think im going to take jack3d tonight though.. because ive never taken it, and always hearing good things about it. I got two bottles of BANG! with that vpx promo kit.. has anyone tried that yet?

Similar Forum Threads

1. NO Shotgun v.3
    By AdelV in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 09:11 AM
  2. Shotgun v3
    By PumpHard in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-21-2009, 02:17 AM
  3. NO Shotgun
    By 50Magnum in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1