pre-workout supplement

NKE69

Awards
Hey I recently purchased naNo Vapor and I have been taking it the last two weeks and it hasn't really done anything for me except make me sick and give me a post-workout crash...also the fruit punch flavor tastes like sheet...

What do you think the best pre-work supplement is for strength gains and good pumps...i heard white flood works?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey I recently purchased naNo Vapor and I have been taking it the last two weeks and it hasn't really done anything for me except make me sick and give me a post-workout crash...also the fruit punch flavor tastes like sheet...

What do you think the best pre-work supplement is for strength gains and good pumps...i heard white flood works?
Ive havent had the chance to use WF yet, but I have used many pre works sups, NO, SP250, ect, ect.. Lg Sciences Anadraulic State is by far one of the best pre work out spuulements I have taken...Pumps were insane, seen new veins I never thought I had, Awesome logs were ran not to long ago, you should really check them out!

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
white flood is good, jp8 is good but taste bad, and jacked is good. only 3 I would spend my money on. superpump is good too, but if your looking for that stim buzz then jacked is the way to go. If you dont like that feeling then I would go with white flood.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm I'll have to get anadraulic state and try it out.

NKE69

Awards
Ive havent had the chance to use WF yet, but I have used many pre works sups, NO, SP250, ect, ect.. Lg Sciences Anadraulic State is by far one of the best pre work out spuulements I have taken...Pumps were insane, seen new veins I never thought I had, Awesome logs were ran not to long ago, you should really check them out!
Thanks bro i'll have to look into it

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
uhhhhhhhhh usplabs Jack3d hands down or GPLC end thread.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
I laugh every time I hear about Nano Vapor....

Anyhow.... JP8 is sick. Jack3d is pretty bad ass too, but I haven't tried the reformulated version (originally JACKED, now it's Jack3d).

So, I highly recommend one of the two.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
JP8, nothing compares for me.

Tastes terrible though.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
We have samples of White FLOOD tablets, if your interested in testing the product before you buy it. Just PM me with your address and we'll sample you, including some of our other products.