- 03-17-2009, 01:04 AM
Hey I recently purchased naNo Vapor and I have been taking it the last two weeks and it hasn't really done anything for me except make me sick and give me a post-workout crash...also the fruit punch flavor tastes like sheet...
What do you think the best pre-work supplement is for strength gains and good pumps...i heard white flood works?
- 03-17-2009, 01:14 AM
03-17-2009, 01:15 AM
white flood is good, jp8 is good but taste bad, and jacked is good. only 3 I would spend my money on. superpump is good too, but if your looking for that stim buzz then jacked is the way to go. If you dont like that feeling then I would go with white flood.
03-17-2009, 01:17 AM
03-17-2009, 01:18 AM
03-17-2009, 01:27 AM
03-17-2009, 01:31 AM
03-17-2009, 03:01 AM
I laugh every time I hear about Nano Vapor....
Anyhow.... JP8 is sick. Jack3d is pretty bad ass too, but I haven't tried the reformulated version (originally JACKED, now it's Jack3d).
So, I highly recommend one of the two.
03-17-2009, 06:19 AM
03-17-2009, 06:36 AM
We have samples of White FLOOD tablets, if your interested in testing the product before you buy it. Just PM me with your address and we'll sample you, including some of our other products.
Similar Forum Threads
- By brewspew in forum SupplementsReplies: 32Last Post: 05-03-2007, 04:35 PM
- By Moparriggan in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-19-2007, 07:03 PM
- By ShakesAllDay in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-17-2007, 12:45 AM
- By Aeternitatis in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 05-23-2006, 10:41 PM
- By cpa5oh in forum SupplementsReplies: 72Last Post: 03-16-2005, 07:44 PM