P-Plex?

MikeSammons32

Awards
I have been doing a lot of research on H-Drol and P-Plex. I'm trying to put on some mass and want to stack the two. I see mostly people stacking M-Drol(Superdrol) with P-Plex. But I'm not wanting to risk too many side effects. The only research nolva I can find isn't tablets...I'm guessing I won't find any out there, and I'm not trying to break any laws (thus the H-Drol rather than some better stuff). Anyway, back to my question, I ran this stack a while back and noticed my libido dropped significantly near the end. I didn't have my pct ready and I payed for it. My test level is back to normal now and no gyno thank god. But I am fully prepared this time. I need some help with the dosing though, and if these two are worth stacking. I was thinking....
P-Plex/H-Drol
1: 10mg, 25mg
2: 20mg, 50mg
3: 20mg, 50mg
4: 30mg, 50mg (Start PCT)
5: 0mg, 75mg
6: 0mg, 75mg

I am new to all of this and have read so much contradicting info all around the net, so please no flaming...I just need advice. Plus, is there a better ph out there or a better alternative?

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
1. How old are you?
2. You're new to all of this, but you have ran a cycle like this before?
3. What is your reasoning for running H-drol while you're in PCT?
4. At 5'10", 150 lbs you may need to get some diet and training help first, before considering another cycle.
5. Why are you stacking two 17aa steroids as your first cycle?
6. What IS your PCT? lol And what is your question? The only question I saw was, "is there a better ph out there or a better alternative?"

MikeSammons32

Awards
Well, i'm 24. The first time I used those products I hadn't done much research, so I consider it all a wash. As far as PCT, its my understanding that you want to start some anti-estrogen before you're done with your cycle. As I said i'm new, and I'm looking for help with the dosing and if its benificial to stack P-Plex and H-Drol. Also any recommendations for my pct would be great. I have Novedex XT, Inhibit - E, Milk Thistle, Fish Oil, Ecdysterone, saw palmetto, multi, and i'm sure i'll be adding something for my heart.

Jayhawk34

Jayhawk34

Awards
Have you considered just starting with H-drol solo? As bubba pointed out, you may want to really consider your diet first. If you eat, eat, eat, and eat while you are on the h-drol alone, you will probably be very happy with your results. If you eat a clean 3k+ kcal/day you would probably be surprised how fast you start packing on the pounds. Keep track of your macros if you haven't previously. Although many people don't think so, I would still try to find a SERM. I didn't have it on my first and was slow to bounce to back. I'm not so sure about starting the AI a whole 2 weeks before ending the cycle, but I have seen some people throw around similar ideas a little closer to the end.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Well, i'm 24. The first time I used those products I hadn't done much research, so I consider it all a wash. As far as PCT, its my understanding that you want to start some anti-estrogen before you're done with your cycle. As I said i'm new, and I'm looking for help with the dosing and if its benificial to stack P-Plex and H-Drol. Also any recommendations for my pct would be great. I have Novedex XT, Inhibit - E, Milk Thistle, Fish Oil, Ecdysterone, saw palmetto, multi, and i'm sure i'll be adding something for my heart.
The only time that one would run an anti-estrogen during cycle was if they had some gyno symptoms.
For being a second cycle, I would still only stick to one compound. P-plex if you're doing a bulk cycle, and wouldn't mind the extra water weight...and run H-drol if you're doing a recomp. cycle or a lean bulk, because it's a drier steroid.

Throw in some Hawthorne Berry and Grape Seed Extract for BP support, and some CoQ10 and/or Policosonal for cholesterol support.

Oh, and I wouldn't run it for more than four weeks if it were me, ESPECIALLY if you're going to be stacking the two.