Whats the best fat-burner out there?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive tried alot, mitotropin, cytolean, meltdown, etc.

hands down the best i ever used was lean fx from anabolic xtreme.

i just ordered their new slim xtreme which in combo with lean fx should be SICK!

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
cardio, and the simple old EC Stack seems to be the best.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Title says it all.
Read post #4 at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/119922-supplement-female.html. (It applies to males AND females).

BEST fat burner is DIET.

Second is making sure you're doing resistance training.

Third (once EVERYthing ELSE is RIGHT) could be a supplement to aid. However "the best" would vary between individuals, as everyone reacts differently to products and what may work for one may not work for another.

However, so long as components #1 and #2 are sorted, almost ANYthing would help.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killer diet, exercise and rest.

ljustman

Awards
ive tried alot, mitotropin, cytolean, meltdown, etc.

i just ordered their new slim xtreme which in combo with lean fx should be SICK!
I'm a week and a half into my cutting cycle that includes Anabolic Extreme's Slim Xtreme. So far its been awesome. I have tons of energy all day, good appetite suppression, and a little boost to the metabolism. I've already lost about 3-4 lbs of body fat and noticed a difference in my physique. I've also continued to maintain the muscle and strength I had and have even made some good gains.

Ddono25

Awards
Recreate by far for me. I'm a stim junkie and this is much smoother energy while absolutely destroying my appetite. I have been 1+ gram a day of caffeine for 3 years or so and I have switched to Recreate 4 caps a day only and my energy is the best it has been in a year or so.
Destroying my appetite is no small feat. For all of those who think they eat enough to get big, try 10 chicken breasts a day, half of a loaf of bread, a pound of oats, 1 cup raisins, a gallon of milk, pound of broccoli, 2 apples, 4 bananas, and usually a burger and fries or two and probably some cake(what, am I supposed to deprive myself?) along with 4 scoops whey powder. A little excessive, but some people just cannot stop eating. Recreate by far blunts my appetite better than any other fat burner I've tried even EC.

No not a rep or anything. In fact, their Cissus and Powerfull did nothing for me and Prime and Anabolic Pump have some of the worst, most ridiculus advertisements one could conceive.

Recreate just works as well as advertised, no small feat for these guys:rolleyes:.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a week and a half into my cutting cycle that includes Anabolic Extreme's Slim Xtreme. So far its been awesome. I have tons of energy all day, good appetite suppression, and a little boost to the metabolism. I've already lost about 3-4 lbs of body fat and noticed a difference in my physique. I've also continued to maintain the muscle and strength I had and have even made some good gains.
how are you dosing your slim xtreme?

ljustman

Awards
how are you dosing your slim xtreme?
Just two every morning on an empty stomach, sometimes one if I got a really good night's sleep. They reccomend start with one the first day and go up to no more than three if needed.

JasonG

Awards
Personally I have found that Muscle Pharm's Shred Matrix supplement has helped me out tremendously for cutting weight. I train for powerlifting so its tough while also trying to trim the fat and eat lower calories while trying to increase all your lifts. Although eating a clean diet and extremely hard work has definitely been the biggest factor, from October to Dec. I dropped 15 pounds. From Jan when I started Shred Matrix to now I have lost 25 more pounds. All the while adding over 200 pounds to my total.

It gives a nice sustained energy boost. I have done ECA stacks in the past and its not the jitters type of feeling. It also says it helps with the way your body absorbs bad carbs. Obviously I cannot verify that, but I do know that when I have my cheat meals on the weekend I do not put back on weight like I would before I took shred matrix. I also noticed an improvement in my mood.

Someone I work with once recommended Lipodrene. I personally found no results from that product.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
-DCP/Leviathan R
-RPM
-X-Force
-Scorch
-Slim X

There are far too many to name, just scroll through the forum :)

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Hands down AX SlimXtreme. Sure there are plenty of other so called "fat burners" out there, but it all comes down to your diet and hitting the cardio AND reducing your calories...this is where AX SX comes in...the appetite suppression is the BEST!

Title says it all.

ljustman

Awards
Hands down AX SlimXtreme. Sure there are plenty of other so called "fat burners" out there, but it all comes down to your diet and hitting the cardio AND reducing your calories...this is where AX SX comes in...the appetite suppression is the BEST!
I'm about two weeks into AX SLim Xtreme cut cycle. I have to say I've used quite a few weight loss stims, with varying effictiveness in appetite, appetite suppression, mood enhancement, and energy levels. This is the first one that I have fealt actually burns fat by means other than simply making you not eat or run around all day from so much energy. I've continued to lose fat weight and notice more and more muscle definition. I've also maintained my strength and muscle size

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
You dosing at 1 cap per day? Tried the SX Booster?

I'm about two weeks into AX SLim Xtreme cut cycle. I have to say I've used quite a few weight loss stims, with varying effictiveness in appetite, appetite suppression, mood enhancement, and energy levels. This is the first one that I have fealt actually burns fat by means other than simply making you not eat or run around all day from so much energy. I've continued to lose fat weight and notice more and more muscle definition. I've also maintained my strength and muscle size

zachwienandt

zachwienandt

Awards
Definitely Lean FX is the best. Recreate was also good. Anyone else like Hydroxycut Hardcore?

ljustman

Awards
You dosing at 1 cap per day? Tried the SX Booster?
My dose varies, if I'm well rested and feel really good in the morning I just take one to saze a little on $$$$. I haven't tried the boosters, anyone else?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established

Thanks! Absolutely a great stack. I cannot say enough good things about Slim Xtreme and with Lean-FX added.........:bruce1::bruce1:

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
:) :)

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Man, just to go back in time; Ripped Fuel and later Adipokinetix were champions in my supplement rotation. Nothing gives me that raw focus and intensity like ephedrine and norephedrine.

I'm using Dren now to help with a solid diet and intense workout program. Dren gives me the boost but not the focus. I'm still waiting for a fat burning supplement I can put next to the empty bottles of RF and Adipo.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
HIIT works well for me. When I'm off stims, I still keep using CLA, Sesamin, and of course, fish oil. When I'm on stims, I've had great success with Meltdown, by VPX, but I only use like 2 caps per day, spaced out. I'll also run Lean Extreme too, it's not really a stim, but only for like a month at 2 per day, instead of 3. Anything with Forskolin in in works really well for me, and it's not a stim. I just need that extra bit of appetite suppression and energy from Meltdown when I'm cutting carbs real low. Good luck!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid diet + Solid training + Speed V2 + Ephedrine

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
I've been using Meltdown. I like the energy, however I space it throughout the day....two caps in the morning and one early afternoon. My stomach can't tolerate the forskolin in other products, and Meltdown is the best one I've found without it.

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
The number 1 thing to remember is: burn more calories than you consume. You can do this by cleaning up your diet AND creating a caloric deficit (very effective) or by burning off the excess calories via weight training and intense cardio (also very effective)

OR

you can clean up your diet, create a slight caloric deficit, AND add intense cardio and weight training for super optimal ultimate extreme results.

once you have done all this, a little ECA probably would help.

Evan Bageris

Evan Bageris

Awards
OMG

Freezito, It saved your life? That's a story I'd pay to hear. Wow. Amazing stuff I guess. How lean are people and how lean are they looking to get. Cuz cool as it to write things like "I don't nuffin but my work ethic, self discipline, diet and cardio," I am immediately impressed that they don't need no supplements but how far have they gotten....I mean is this for the stage. 3% or 17% because there IS a difference. No points for suffering either, I don't think. Didn't mean to hijack.

Last edited: