Anyone Use Clenbuterol, Winstol or D-Bol ? - AnabolicMinds.com

Anyone Use Clenbuterol, Winstol or D-Bol ?

Stats
    5'7"  145 lbs.

Anyone Use Clenbuterol, Winstol or D-Bol ?

Just curious was talking with someone at the gym they mentioned this to me said 2 out of 3 will get you nice and cut up and keep size and it can be an oral use not a injection .. any thoughts or info about these would be nice thanks

Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I heard jacked was good. Suppose to be like Spawn. Ummmmmm superdrol??????????
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Done all 3 orally. They have their own characteristics and work well. What exactly are you trying to find out?

Essentially you can diet on any drug even dbol. The point is to retain muscle while restricting calories. The more muscle, the more calories you burn at rest. Diet needs to be spot on along with the use of these drugs. Crappy diet with any drug results in a crappy product.

Hope this helps.
    •   

Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

You'll find more information on these in the Anabolics section but your stats say you are 5'7" and 145lbs so do you really need to cut?!?!?!?

At that weight you really shouldn't be looking for any sups just get your training and diet sorted and you will get the results you are looking for.
    Stats
    5'7"  145 lbs.

Yeah I am about 5'8 ish .. 144.5 right now I was about 156 3 months ago I am not BIG I do alot of boxing training and go to the gym lift weights 4 days a week I try to keep a good diet .. Pasta, Lean meats, salads .. protein shakes .. milk etc .. you know where I am going I cant eat too too much cause I cant force it down my throat but I eat a good ammount.. just want to get to about 155-160 of muscle I would say not too much bigger since I am a small guy ..
    Stats
    5'7"  145 lbs.

And for the record just looking to take oral suppliments.. not really interested in that other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by DeathValli View Post
    Yeah I am about 5'8 ish .. 144.5 right now I was about 156 3 months ago I am not BIG I do alot of boxing training and go to the gym lift weights 4 days a week I try to keep a good diet .. Pasta, Lean meats, salads .. protein shakes .. milk etc .. you know where I am going I cant eat too too much cause I cant force it down my throat but I eat a good ammount.. just want to get to about 155-160 of muscle I would say not too much bigger since I am a small guy ..
    hey dude look into levithan reloaded and dcp stack is all natural no harmfull sides like steroids and will cut you up and help u keep maybe even gain muscle .... you should do that first trust me ... if you jump right into d bol or winstral you will probably be dissapointed at the end.

stick with natural sups for leaning out if you really do use steriods in the future then just use them for bulking ie lean bulking... untill then stay natural you sound quite new your be surpirsed by what you can achieve
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Clen is death in a bottle, IMO. I'll never take orally again.

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Clen is death in a bottle, IMO. I'll never take orally again.
    what happend man ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    what happend man ?
    Also curious.... I've generally heard great things as long as it was dosed properly.

Although, I did hear about someone who did the math wrong and took like 10-20x the normal dose and was hospitalized as a result. But i'm sure that sort of urban legend exists about most drugs of clen's caliber...

MOD EDIT: WRONG FORUM.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anavar and Winstol Cycle
    By riptomse in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 01:15 PM
  2. Question about Winstol
    By g3680 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 08:50 AM
  3. winstol pct ?????
    By newby in forum Post Cycle Therapy