adverse affect to Jack3d

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Answers

adverse affect to Jack3d

I'd been taking n.o. explode for about a month but kept reading in these forums how everyone found Jack3d far superior so decided to go for it and tried 1.5 scoops today. I really dont like the feeling it gave me, I felt quite "high" but just in a dizzy way, and a little bit sick in my stomach. Its 3 hours later now and i feel like im coming down from an ecstacy pill, im sweating, my hands are shaking, and I actually feel quite down.

Anyone else experienced this?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Don't dose it as high next time. Drink more water. Eat more whole foods after lifting.
  3. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bubbachew View Post
    Don't dose it as high next time. Drink more water. Eat more whole foods after lifting.
    All good suggestions. The introduction to Geranium [the key stimulant in Jack3d] should be a cumulative one - that is, beginning at lower dosages and incrementally increasing to the preferred dosage. Attempt to use .5 - 1 scoop, and begin from there!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    All good suggestions. The introduction to Geranium [the key stimulant in Jack3d] should be a cumulative one - that is, beginning at lower dosages and incrementally increasing to the preferred dosage. Attempt to use .5 - 1 scoop, and begin from there!
    I'm on my 3rd tub of Jack3d and I'm still only using 1-1.5 scoops. It's plenty strong enough for me.
  5. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bubbachew View Post
    I'm on my 3rd tub of Jack3d and I'm still only using 1-1.5 scoops. It's plenty strong enough for me.
    I agree! For some, that is completely sufficient.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Answers

hmmm ok thought after a month of taking 2 scoops of n.o. explode that i would be fine with 1.5 scoops of jacked, especially as it says take 3 scoops on side, guess not!

I ate loads before and after the gym so cant be that, but ye ill try just 1 scoop next time and see how it goes....
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by elliotuk View Post
    hmmm ok thought after a month of taking 2 scoops of n.o. explode that i would be fine with 1.5 scoops of jacked, especially as it says take 3 scoops on side, guess not!

I ate loads before and after the gym so cant be that, but ye ill try just 1 scoop next time and see how it goes....
    i take 3 scoops and don't get a ton of energy from it. i wish my stim tolerance wasn't insanely high
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by elliotuk View Post
    I'd been taking n.o. explode for about a month but kept reading in these forums how everyone found Jack3d far superior so decided to go for it and tried 1.5 scoops today. I rally dont like the feeling it gave me, I felt quite "high" but just in a dizzy way, and a little bit sick in my stomach. Its 3 hours later now and i feel like im coming down from an ecstacy pill, im sweating, my hands are shaking, and I actually feel quite down.

Anyone else experienced this?
    my 2 cents.. 1 scoop to see if you can hadle MRJACKED3d i TOOK 2 sccop on day 3 I was woking hard for 45 min stright!!!!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    i take 3 scoops and don't get a ton of energy from it. i wish my stim tolerance wasn't insanely high
    Say what???/ 3scoops dam man and nothing.. IF I took that much I be space trucking my friend!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    Say what???/ 3scoops dam man and nothing.. IF I took that much I be space trucking my friend!
    it gives a good little boost and some endurance. i mean it can keep me awake if i take it too late but it's not like holy crap i need to do something because i have so much energy. i also have the first batch i don't know if the new one is stronger. i know it has more BA and creatine
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'7"  235 lbs.
    Answers

i use no xplode to thing about going to jacked to try it out for same reason cause everyone says its good. but even with no xplode i sometimes get shaky hands after the gym or ill still have loads of energy and be talking really loud or not be able to sit still for like a hour after the gym. thanks for posting this atleast i know not to abuse this stuff lol
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I'm good with 1 scoop of Jacked, but 2 scoops is my limit, more then that tho Idk what would happen....:bruce2:
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Answers

think im gonna finish off the n.o xplode that worked for me better and then try the jack3d in a month or so when i next start bulking. thx for all advice
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

hmmm yeah I am searching for something better than xplode. So I saw Jack3d and white Flood to be the only superior ones. I just don't know which one is better bc i havent tried them. If I did I would told ya now wouldn't I?..........
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Stallion83 View Post
    hmmm yeah I am searching for something better than xplode. So I saw Jack3d and white Flood to be the only superior ones. I just don't know which one is better bc i havent tried them. If I did I would told ya now wouldn't I?..........
    more energy from jacked only because the geranium extract is a lot more potent than caffeine... can't go wrong with either one in my opinion. never tried it but have heard many good things about NO shotgun too though i think it's kind of pricey. i prefer jacked because you only need like 4oz of water for 3 scoops. if ur big on taste then i'd stay away from NO shotgun
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

RPM and drive get great reviews to if u want pills instead of a mix
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

yeah 1.5 scoops at your weight is probably too much to start with. I only use 1.5 to 2 scoops and im over 220
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Answers

jacked fu@ked me up....ive been around the block...ive used geranium before...and ive used every other pre-workout on the market....but i couldnt handle jacked....i thought i was gonna have a heart attack....i wasnt overstimmed(shaky, nauseus,sweaty) but when i exerted myself i felt like i was gonna have a heart attack...in the middle of every set my heart would start beating out of my chest and i would have to stop....no disrespect to usp....i like ap and powerfull....but im not man enough for jacked
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    yeah 1.5 scoops at your weight is probably too much to start with. I only use 1.5 to 2 scoops and im over 220
    3 scoops 190lbs... almost ready to bump it up to 4. i've got issues
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    jacked fu@ked me up....ive been around the block...ive used geranium before...and ive used every other pre-workout on the market....but i couldnt handle jacked....i thought i was gonna have a heart attack....i wasnt overstimmed(shaky, nauseus,sweaty) but when i exerted myself i felt like i was gonna have a heart attack...in the middle of every set my heart would start beating out of my chest and i would have to stop....no disrespect to usp....i like ap and powerfull....but im not man enough for jacked
    how much caffeine did u have that day before taking jacked? any more than usual?
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Answers

nah....nothin out of the ordinary.....like i said...i didnt have all the normal symptoms of being overstimmed....that stuff just didnt agree with me
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Let us know how 4 scoops goes...I don't think that's a good idea to do that though. lol
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Brohiem Plese let all know how 4 scoops is becuse I want to make sure when I see you on the news -man strips down in mall and runs around nude from to much of MRJACKED we can say 4 is to much!!!!!!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Stallion83 View Post
    I have also go with shock therapy or pump ( pill) animal
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

NO Shotgun black cherry tastes good idk what your talkin about but imo its not enough energy. WF beats it in energy/focus and thats what i need
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

two scoops no xplode and one scoop jacked is amazing...
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    Brohiem Plese let all know how 4 scoops is becuse I want to make sure when I see you on the news -man strips down in mall and runs around nude from to much of MRJACKED we can say 4 is to much!!!!!!
    haha. well if three doesn't do all that much i don't think 4 will make a huge difference. i have huge tolerance to stims... i stopped using jacked for 2 weeks cause i wasn't feeling anyhting from 3 scoops and i took it again a few days ago and gave me decent energy
  28. Registered User
    Answers

some of us just don't respond that well to geranium. i once did 8 amp in a day and felt almost nothing. 2 scoops of the original jacked did very little for me. i am not saying jacked is a bad product, but we all don't respond the same way.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    some of us just don't respond that well to geranium. i once did 8 amp in a day and felt almost nothing. 2 scoops of the original jacked did very little for me. i am not saying jacked is a bad product, but we all don't respond the same way.
    i know... i have a really high tolerance to any stim... i get some energy and some days i get issues with mr. winky cause of the geranium. those aren't fun nights, they don't put that warning on the label
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    u mean 8 of the amp energy drinks? did u go into an insulin induced coma afterwards?
  31. Registered User
    Answers

u mean 8 of the amp energy drinks? did u go into an insulin induced coma afterwards?
    ergopharm amp caps, the original geranium energy pill.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Does Ambien have an adverse affect on HPTA & Hormones?
    By BigAk in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 12:05 PM
  2. Adverse reaction to jack3d...
    By nparisi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 12:22 AM
  3. How often can one eat red meat w/o adverse effects?
    By bLacKjAck. in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 07:52 PM
  4. Stimulant X adverse reaction
    By Ddono25 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 02:12 PM
  5. Test E Adverse Reaction ???
    By Habanero in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-27-2005, 04:07 PM