adverse affect to Jack3d

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
I'd been taking n.o. explode for about a month but kept reading in these forums how everyone found Jack3d far superior so decided to go for it and tried 1.5 scoops today. I really dont like the feeling it gave me, I felt quite "high" but just in a dizzy way, and a little bit sick in my stomach. Its 3 hours later now and i feel like im coming down from an ecstacy pill, im sweating, my hands are shaking, and I actually feel quite down.

Anyone else experienced this?

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Don't dose it as high next time. Drink more water. Eat more whole foods after lifting.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't dose it as high next time. Drink more water. Eat more whole foods after lifting.
All good suggestions. The introduction to Geranium [the key stimulant in Jack3d] should be a cumulative one - that is, beginning at lower dosages and incrementally increasing to the preferred dosage. Attempt to use .5 - 1 scoop, and begin from there!

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
All good suggestions. The introduction to Geranium [the key stimulant in Jack3d] should be a cumulative one - that is, beginning at lower dosages and incrementally increasing to the preferred dosage. Attempt to use .5 - 1 scoop, and begin from there!
I'm on my 3rd tub of Jack3d and I'm still only using 1-1.5 scoops. It's plenty strong enough for me.

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
hmmm ok thought after a month of taking 2 scoops of n.o. explode that i would be fine with 1.5 scoops of jacked, especially as it says take 3 scoops on side, guess not!

I ate loads before and after the gym so cant be that, but ye ill try just 1 scoop next time and see how it goes....

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
hmmm ok thought after a month of taking 2 scoops of n.o. explode that i would be fine with 1.5 scoops of jacked, especially as it says take 3 scoops on side, guess not!

I ate loads before and after the gym so cant be that, but ye ill try just 1 scoop next time and see how it goes....
i take 3 scoops and don't get a ton of energy from it. i wish my stim tolerance wasn't insanely high

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I'd been taking n.o. explode for about a month but kept reading in these forums how everyone found Jack3d far superior so decided to go for it and tried 1.5 scoops today. I rally dont like the feeling it gave me, I felt quite "high" but just in a dizzy way, and a little bit sick in my stomach. Its 3 hours later now and i feel like im coming down from an ecstacy pill, im sweating, my hands are shaking, and I actually feel quite down.

Anyone else experienced this?
my 2 cents.. 1 scoop to see if you can hadle MRJACKED3d i TOOK 2 sccop on day 3 I was woking hard for 45 min stright!!!!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
i take 3 scoops and don't get a ton of energy from it. i wish my stim tolerance wasn't insanely high
Say what???/ 3scoops dam man and nothing.. IF I took that much I be space trucking my friend!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Say what???/ 3scoops dam man and nothing.. IF I took that much I be space trucking my friend!
it gives a good little boost and some endurance. i mean it can keep me awake if i take it too late but it's not like holy crap i need to do something because i have so much energy. i also have the first batch i don't know if the new one is stronger. i know it has more BA and creatine

newman897

newman897

Awards
i use no xplode to thing about going to jacked to try it out for same reason cause everyone says its good. but even with no xplode i sometimes get shaky hands after the gym or ill still have loads of energy and be talking really loud or not be able to sit still for like a hour after the gym. thanks for posting this atleast i know not to abuse this stuff lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm good with 1 scoop of Jacked, but 2 scoops is my limit, more then that tho Idk what would happen....:bruce2:

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
think im gonna finish off the n.o xplode that worked for me better and then try the jack3d in a month or so when i next start bulking. thx for all advice

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
hmmm yeah I am searching for something better than xplode. So I saw Jack3d and white Flood to be the only superior ones. I just don't know which one is better bc i havent tried them. If I did I would told ya now wouldn't I?..........

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
hmmm yeah I am searching for something better than xplode. So I saw Jack3d and white Flood to be the only superior ones. I just don't know which one is better bc i havent tried them. If I did I would told ya now wouldn't I?..........
more energy from jacked only because the geranium extract is a lot more potent than caffeine... can't go wrong with either one in my opinion. never tried it but have heard many good things about NO shotgun too though i think it's kind of pricey. i prefer jacked because you only need like 4oz of water for 3 scoops. if ur big on taste then i'd stay away from NO shotgun

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
RPM and drive get great reviews to if u want pills instead of a mix

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
yeah 1.5 scoops at your weight is probably too much to start with. I only use 1.5 to 2 scoops and im over 220

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
jacked fu@ked me up....ive been around the block...ive used geranium before...and ive used every other pre-workout on the market....but i couldnt handle jacked....i thought i was gonna have a heart attack....i wasnt overstimmed(shaky, nauseus,sweaty) but when i exerted myself i felt like i was gonna have a heart attack...in the middle of every set my heart would start beating out of my chest and i would have to stop....no disrespect to usp....i like ap and powerfull....but im not man enough for jacked

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
jacked fu@ked me up....ive been around the block...ive used geranium before...and ive used every other pre-workout on the market....but i couldnt handle jacked....i thought i was gonna have a heart attack....i wasnt overstimmed(shaky, nauseus,sweaty) but when i exerted myself i felt like i was gonna have a heart attack...in the middle of every set my heart would start beating out of my chest and i would have to stop....no disrespect to usp....i like ap and powerfull....but im not man enough for jacked
how much caffeine did u have that day before taking jacked? any more than usual?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
nah....nothin out of the ordinary.....like i said...i didnt have all the normal symptoms of being overstimmed....that stuff just didnt agree with me

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
3 scoops 190lbs... almost ready to bump it up to 4. i've got issues
Brohiem Plese let all know how 4 scoops is becuse I want to make sure when I see you on the news -man strips down in mall and runs around nude from to much of MRJACKED we can say 4 is to much!!!!!! :)

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I have also go with shock therapy or pump ( pill) animal

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
NO Shotgun black cherry tastes good idk what your talkin about but imo its not enough energy. WF beats it in energy/focus and thats what i need

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
two scoops no xplode and one scoop jacked is amazing...:redeemerwhore:

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Brohiem Plese let all know how 4 scoops is becuse I want to make sure when I see you on the news -man strips down in mall and runs around nude from to much of MRJACKED we can say 4 is to much!!!!!! :)
haha. well if three doesn't do all that much i don't think 4 will make a huge difference. i have huge tolerance to stims... i stopped using jacked for 2 weeks cause i wasn't feeling anyhting from 3 scoops and i took it again a few days ago and gave me decent energy

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
3 scoops 190lbs... almost ready to bump it up to 4. i've got issues
some of us just don't respond that well to geranium. i once did 8 amp in a day and felt almost nothing. 2 scoops of the original jacked did very little for me. i am not saying jacked is a bad product, but we all don't respond the same way.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
some of us just don't respond that well to geranium. i once did 8 amp in a day and felt almost nothing. 2 scoops of the original jacked did very little for me. i am not saying jacked is a bad product, but we all don't respond the same way.
i know... i have a really high tolerance to any stim... i get some energy and some days i get issues with mr. winky cause of the geranium. those aren't fun nights, they don't put that warning on the label

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
u mean 8 of the amp energy drinks? did u go into an insulin induced coma afterwards?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
u mean 8 of the amp energy drinks? did u go into an insulin induced coma afterwards?
ergopharm amp caps, the original geranium energy pill.