8 Week Recomp Stack

Zombie Inc

Awards
I'm planning an 8 week in a few months and want to create the perfect stack. Here is what I got so far

Prime
Anabolic Pump
Lipotrophin-PM
Drive
DCP/Levithian

Whey protein
fish oil
creatine
are already covered....

What else would you add or swap out? Was thinking of adding Xtend, but am unsure if that is the brand of BCAA I want to go with. I dislike the taste, but more importantly I just want the best value for my $$. So what do you think? Good stack or bad stack? Overdone?

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
dude you dislike the taste of xtend what flavor you drinking the orange taste like ass but grape and watermelon taste kinda like koolaid those are my favs I take two servings with about 5 grams of bulk EAA powder really helps recovery between sets

Zombie Inc

Awards
I've tried orange, apple and lemonade. Apple and lemonade were both really sour and I had to basically take it like I would a shot.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
try the grape or watermelon I'm tellin you taste like koolaid I think watermelon is a little better but i mix it up get a diff flavor each time I order it so i dont get tired of it

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
the stack looks good though assuming you have your diet in check I love me some AP havent tried prime yet but I got two bottles that I'm gonna start in april

Zombie Inc

Awards
My diet is slowly getting there. I'll start purchasing pieces of this stack as I can afford it, but won't be starting until my diet is completely in control and I've been following it with no issues for at least a few weeks.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
good choice man should be a solid recomp stack what is your cardio like how many time a week and what style I personaly like the fasted HIIT myself some people can't handle HIIT on an empty stomach but I feel it really sheds the fat quickly and gets me leaned up quick

Zombie Inc

Awards
Currently I do cardio about 5 times a week. M/W/T I do 15 minutes of HIIT after my workout and Tuesday/Thursday I do about an hour of steady pace. I prefer the HIIT days over the steady days mainly because hour long cardio is sooooooooo boring.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Currently I do cardio about 5 times a week. M/W/T I do 15 minutes of HIIT after my workout and Tuesday/Thursday I do about an hour of steady pace. I prefer the HIIT days over the steady days mainly because hour long cardio is sooooooooo boring.
yea I hear ya If you can try experimenting with the fasted cardio on one of your long cardio days I take 2 recreate 2 powerfull 5 grams of luecine and a bottle of water the luecine is a bcaa that forces protein synthesis and dose not convert to glucose the powerfull increase your hgh output and the two combined help prevent muscle catabolism in a fasted state and the recreate is a fat burner but its also good for cortisol control to keep it a nice fat burning ride

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My 8 week cut is coming up in a few weeks.

Prime
Ap
Pslin (going to cycle carbs)
Napalm and Lipoderm Ultra alternated every 2 weeks
VPX Meltdown
Jacked of course
Powerfull
Lean out
Musclean
What happened to sloppy seconds ?
Formestane
PGH

Zombie Inc

Awards
yea I hear ya If you can try experimenting with the fasted cardio on one of your long cardio days I take 2 recreate 2 powerfull 5 grams of luecine and a bottle of water the luecine is a bcaa that forces protein synthesis and dose not convert to glucose the powerfull increase your hgh output and the two combined help prevent muscle catabolism in a fasted state and the recreate is a fat burner but its also good for cortisol control to keep it a nice fat burning ride
I'd like to do some fasted cardio, but i'm already getting up at 4:30 for work. I know I could get up earlier and I've tried, but 99% of the time I just can't get myself out of bed that early and if I do I feel like crap for the next few days.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to do some fasted cardio, but i'm already getting up at 4:30 for work. I know I could get up earlier and I've tried, but 99% of the time I just can't get myself out of bed that early and if I do I feel like crap for the next few days.
Whoa yea thats kinda early I thought 6:30 was early well in that case just keep doing what your doing and good luck to ya bro

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that why you have the Zombie??^^^Those are early starts for the day!!

Zombie Inc

Awards
Is that why you have the Zombie??^^^Those are early starts for the day!!
Hahah, not really. Zombie Inc is a song from a swedish band called In Flames. Though I do feel like a zombie that early in the morning, but its the only way to fit in school full time along with work full time and still have time to hit the gym!

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
damn man thats crazy im at school full time work 30 hours a week and thats a sh it load to me and including the gym, mad props to you for doin that man the last time i got up at 4:30 was for hockey practice after losing a game back in the day and havent been up that early since, keep doin what your doin and itll all work out for ya

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Good stack. If you were looking for a test booster you could always throw T-911 in there. There have been some good reports on T-911 run solo with people recomping so it may be worth looking into.

For BCAAs I would go with Purple Wraath, I haven't tried Xtend but have been using Wraath for the last couple of months and love it.

Zombie Inc

Awards
You doing 1 scoop or two scoop of purple wraath a day? Seems pretty expensive if its only a month supply...

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
You doing 1 scoop or two scoop of purple wraath a day? Seems pretty expensive if its only a month supply...
I only use 1 scoop as this is enough for me. I did try 2 scoops but that just made me feel tingly all over and a bit weird (I think this was the Niacin).

I find the cost ok, a large tub (1084g) is $52 dollars here and there are 90 servings. I weight train 3 times a week so only use a scoop then so the tub will last for 30 weeks. If you're doing HIIT cardio then it may be worth using this then as well.

Xtend is $42 for 90 servings however the dosing advice is:

"As a dietary supplement, mix 2 level scoops (11.5g) in 16 ounces of water and shake well. Depending on body weight, split the following dose before and during workout."

So this would mean that I would be using twice as much Xtend (2 scoops per workout) than Wraath (1 scoop per workout).

There are good reviews for both products but at the moment I'll stick with Purple Wraath.

Zombie Inc

Awards
I think you sold me. I have some samples on the way, but 52$ for 90 days doesnt sound bad at all. Though should I use it on non HIIT/Weight days? IE steady paced cardio?

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I've used it on steady cardio days and it does seem to improve the endurance a bit. Steady cardio won't waste muscle as HIIT can do do unless you really want to improve your endurance I wouldn't bother with it on steady cardio days.