Going to buy anabolic pump in a couple of weeks....

fozzynate1

Awards
Ok, I am stressed out to the max trying to figure out just how much I have to eat every day. Also, what should I stack it with? :dl:

I don't eat many carbs at all but am currently taking superpump 250 as my preworkout supp and then muscle milk both before and agter I workout also. Please help as I am stressed.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I am stressed out to the max trying to figure out just how much I have to eat every day. Also, what should I stack it with? :dl:

I don't eat many carbs at all but am currently taking superpump 250 as my preworkout supp and then muscle milk both before and agter I workout also. Please help as I am stressed.
um... thanks for giving us your pre and post workout meal(expensive and over doing it if u ask me) what about the rest of the day... are u clueless with diet? if u have to figure out how much u have to eat everyday no supplement is going to help u. go to the nutrition section on these boards and read around

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
I was doing 6 mealsd and I had to tweak mine bc I was over my caloric deficit so now im doing 4-5 meals now. I do also take Anabolic Pump and I freaking love it. I am also doing eca so im trying ot shred up and teh AP is helping me shred the fat while trying to slap on the beef. I do my morning cardio first then 1 ap then breakfast. Ap u have to have at least 30-50 in the range of carbs (complex of course) So I would do a cup of oatmeal and egg whites. Lunch I will do Chicken brown rice so about 30-50 grams carbs there. Then I will workout then take my rd last ap and have at least 50 g of carbs for my meal. So really all my carbs are beoing time for the right momment. Not ust whenever I wanna stuff my face lol Ap is good first like jsp said you need to have a diet planned. I always write stuff down and tweak mine when necessary. Its always good to log stuff down or have plans on what to eat so you have a guide. And if somethings not right then check your diet. Jsp is right I don't care if your on ECA or whatever stack if your diet aint in check you can throw all those supplements in the garbage. And again diet is prolly more than 50% of everything. excercise and supplents are the rest of the 25%. You are what you eat. Hope this helps.

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
supplements make about 1 - 2% difference to how much ur gonna grow, and will only make a small difference if the other 98% - your training, resting, and eating is right.

Dont stress about how much to eat, just eat a lot :) You cant eat too much :)

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
supplements make about 1 - 2% difference to how much ur gonna grow, and will only make a small difference if the other 98% - your training, resting, and eating is right.

Dont stress about how much to eat, just eat a lot :) You cant eat too much :)
u can if ur trying to cut

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Just eat a lot? WTF lol Sorry not to be mean but you still need a plan. On some parts yeah don;t stress too much but I mean overall still keep in mind what your putting in your system. Its like you say don't worry just eat so its like I can eat ice cream and candy bars all day? You see what I mean?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Just eat a lot? WTF lol Sorry not to be mean but you still need a plan. On some parts yeah don;t stress too much but I mean overall still keep in mind what your putting in your system. Its like you say don't worry just eat so its like I can eat ice cream and candy bars all day? You see what I mean?
Mariusz Pudzianowski eats like 6 candy bars a day

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
it was coming from a guy weighing 163lbs...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mariusz Pudzianowski can damn well eat whatever he wants and nobody will argue with him :D anybody who can do a 50m dash carrying a car I can't argue with

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
yea he probably eats 3 whole cows a few chickens and god knows what else dude has to be eating like 10k cals a day but when your the worlds strongest man i guess you can eat 6 candy bars a day

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
**** I lied okay Mariusz Pudzianowski can eat 50 muskateers holy crap hahaha ahem ya lol. I feel stupid lol. Hes a big ****er good god

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so getting some portion of your total daily cals from crap isn't all bad, it just can't be the majority of your cals :D

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
p-slin is better

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
yea he probably eats 3 whole cows a few chickens and god knows what else dude has to be eating like 10k cals a day but when your the worlds strongest man i guess you can eat 6 candy bars a day
if michael phelps eats 10k a day then i'm sure weighing over 300lbs of solid muscle training for strong man would require a lot more

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
yea prob 10k cals a meal
they had his exact diet posted in muscle and fitness a few years back i think and it was insanse... but i just remember the candy bar thing. and something about a dozen eggs every morning and other crap. i would puke after like 2 meals if i had to eat all that

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
i didn't mean eat crap, i never said that, i meant eat a lot of the right kinds of foods, and i was refering to when your bulking not cutting obviously.

it was coming from a guy weighing 163lbs...
I was 144lb, 10 weeks ago.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i didn't mean eat crap, i never said that, i meant eat a lot of the right kinds of foods, and i was refering to when your bulking not cutting obviously.

I was 144lb, 10 weeks ago.
nothing is obvious:crackhead: haha j/k good progress though... beginner gains? or did u just start taking working out seriously?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want to post or PM me your diet, I will add in the Anabolic-Pump dose times.

Great product choice.

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
nothing is obvious:crackhead: haha j/k good progress though... beginner gains? or did u just start taking working out seriously?
I guess its pretty much beginner gains. Well i did go to the gym for a year about 3 years ago but didnt take it that seriously and only went 3 times a week to do a "total body workout", I didnt gain any size just toned, think i was just doing too many reps and not eating enough. But ye this time im taking it seriously, ive been stuffing myself and doing 6-10 reps and its really working now.

The interesting thing is that most of the gains were when I was taking "Muscletech - Anator P70" in the first month. During that time I gained like 12lb but I got the impression from readin these forums later that the muscletech stuff was all BS and the fact that I made those gains during that month was probably coincidence lol.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
hehehe Muscletech is all junk. Glad you you don't buy anymore of their overpriced junk.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I guess its pretty much beginner gains. Well i did go to the gym for a year about 3 years ago but didnt take it that seriously and only went 3 times a week to do a "total body workout", I didnt gain any size just toned, think i was just doing too many reps and not eating enough. But ye this time im taking it seriously, ive been stuffing myself and doing 6-10 reps and its really working now.

The interesting thing is that most of the gains were when I was taking "Muscletech - Anator P70" in the first month. During that time I gained like 12lb but I got the impression from readin these forums later that the muscletech stuff was all BS and the fact that I made those gains during that month was probably coincidence lol.
all anator p 70 is is carbs... buy kwik carb from nutraplanet and take that post workout and i'll work great, and most people usually gain a lot in their first month especially if you've lifted before. it's when those fast gains trail off people become frustrated and stop. they don't get that u can't gain that much weight every month

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
if michael phelps eats 10k a day then i'm sure weighing over 300lbs of solid muscle training for strong man would require a lot more
I don't believe what that guy says. He used to say he didn't train with weights either. That his bod was just from swimming.That was B.S. I think he was just pulling an Arnold, where he tells people misinformation so they don't really know his secrets.Just to mess with them. If he really did eat even close to that much ...well here is the culprit ahaha.:ninja:

Attachments

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
haha ya man eat good healthy foods and eat alot of them, and personally SP250 is crap so once your done with that id throw it away in fact ive only used 1 pre-wo drink ever and it happened to be that for pre-wo and hated it and have never since then used it or any other kind to me pre-wo drinks are bs, but w.e and muscle milk must got some money kid, cheap whey protein is all you need and a multivitamin and lots of good clean healthy foods and you will grow