best weight gainer

cbcowan13

cbcowan13

Awards
what is the best weight gaining capsule out there? i want something without a lot of side effects and can get out of your system in a month

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
ummm what do you mean out of your system? there are alot of natural supplements you can take that can help you gain some size but you should really focus on nutrition you gotta eat big to be big

Maniac40

Maniac40

Awards
black hole and aminos

try black hole from controlled labs along with 15 to 20 ON amino 2222 tabs a day, youll stimulate your appetite and start pounding the protein and complex carbs

cbcowan13

cbcowan13

Awards
i mean out of my system for ncaa testing... and i hear rage v5 is good.... that true?

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
To every man his own, but you should know that once you take prohormones you could be screwed for making gains without them. I would gain some knowledge before you start taking phs.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still have to eat...even more when "ON". "YOU ARE HOW YOU EAT"

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
if u do decide to take prohormones (Which i dont think u should)...start off with a light one... as in m1D or mmv2...pct will be light and side effects should be "almost" non existent...

UrbanTakeOver

Awards
Even with pro hormones, if you dont know what you are doing your going to loose your gains really quick. There is alot more to pro hormones then "just popping a pill and gettin huge".

First off to properly cycle a prohormone (unless you want bitch tits) you are going to need a good solid source for nolva. Your going to need a but load of cash, $100 just for the OTC cycle support if your planning to do it right. Its still going to take over 2 months for you to pack on the pounds, not including PCT. And drug testing will light up like the flaring acne your going to get if you dont know what your doing.

Lets break it down to this....
....Do the needed research.....
Or forever have bitch tits and tiny balls

Just go get some of "Dat der Celltech" and save your testis from a fate far worst then death

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Three tubs of Real Gains. First three who respond by telling us that you'd like to try it and what it is about the product that interests you most, will score one. Also tell us what flavor ya like.

As always, gotta be at least 18, have a U.S. mailing addy and haven't won anything in the past 30 days. No PMs. Post it up here in this thread.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I have a buddy that swears by Real Gains...he's an ecto and it's helped him put on a ton of size...

UrbanTakeOver

Awards
Damn I wish I lived in the US :p

Us canucks never have any luck when it comes to this kind of thing :(

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
For the Op I would say eat, eat right, and eat a lot. Make the food quality food. Protein and carbs but don;t forget some fat is needed. As for supplements, go with creatine, amino acids, and FOOD. Lift and workout properly too.

As for PHs, I would say to stay away but research on them and research a lot.

Now for Real Gains, I would love to try it. Reason is Universal Nutrition has great products and the ingredients in Real Gains looks super solid for some great gains. I would like strawberry if possible but if not then vanilla(unless chocolate is better).

1WoRkH4rD

Awards
I love Chocolate Real Gains, it's definitely my favorite weight gainer and has really helped me pack on the extra calories. The price/day usage is unbeatable as well. It worked splendidly when I combined it with M-Stak (done twice already) to get the extra protein/calories in. I'm also interested in it because I'm out of protein powder :D

arsilva

Awards
I'd like to try Real Gains for sure. I am seriously looking to put on weight. At 195 right now, I'm looking to get to 215. Real Gains i'm sure will help me get to where I want to be.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am looking for some "Real Gains" myself. This would fill in nicely as another meal in my daily food intake. Help me bust thru this plateau Universal!! :dl:(Chocolate)

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
For the Op I would say eat, eat right, and eat a lot. Make the food quality food. Protein and carbs but don;t forget some fat is needed. As for supplements, go with creatine, amino acids, and FOOD. Lift and workout properly too.

As for PHs, I would say to stay away but research on them and research a lot.

Now for Real Gains, I would love to try it. Reason is Universal Nutrition has great products and the ingredients in Real Gains looks super solid for some great gains. I would like strawberry if possible but if not then vanilla(unless chocolate is better).
I love Chocolate Real Gains, it's definitely my favorite weight gainer and has really helped me pack on the extra calories. The price/day usage is unbeatable as well. It worked splendidly when I combined it with M-Stak (done twice already) to get the extra protein/calories in. I'm also interested in it because I'm out of protein powder :D
I'd like to try Real Gains for sure. I am seriously looking to put on weight. At 195 right now, I'm looking to get to 215. Real Gains i'm sure will help me get to where I want to be.
I am looking for some "Real Gains" myself. This would fill in nicely as another meal in my daily food intake. Help me bust thru this plateau Universal!! :dl:(Chocolate)
Let's to 4 instead of 3. Value added, eh? Yo 1WoRkH4rD, ya haven't won anything in the past 30 days, right?

PM me your full name, addy and what flavor ya want. You can find out by goin' to www.universalnutrition.com. Congrats.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Reason is Universal Nutrition has great products and the ingredients in Real Gains looks super solid for some great gains. I would like strawberry if possible but if not then vanilla(unless chocolate is better).
Strawberry is my fav flavor too. Like that RG's got micellar casein and whey isolates among other things, plus MCT, EFAs and inulin.

1WoRkH4rD

Awards
Nope, haven't won anything, just entered. I'll have to go back into the other thread to let Hoomgar know to scratch me off the list of probables.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Nope, haven't won anything, just entered. I'll have to go back into the other thread to let Hoomgar know to scratch me off the list of probables.
Cool. We're good then. Send me the info...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Strawberry is my fav flavor too. Like that RG's got micellar casein and whey isolates among other things, plus MCT, EFAs and inulin.
Real Gains is the Real Deal. I mean that. For me anyway I was able to slab on weight like crazy using this stuff. After a cool tub+ full of it I had to back off and get back on more proteins because my metabolism is over 40 now.

You younger guys can rip it up with this stuff. Try a shake pre-workout for a few weeks and see if you don't start to slap on some solid mass.

Cool. We're good then. Send me the info...
Yea I saw that fellas so I omitted him. I was going to pick him too ;)

Ha ha! RG FTW!

Hg

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Whoa did I see someone say Rage! Hey psst Rage 4 =) lol eat tons of protien. Wanna be huge eat eat eat!

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Three tubs of Real Gains. First three who respond by telling us that you'd like to try it and what it is about the product that interests you most, will score one. Also tell us what flavor ya like.

As always, gotta be at least 18, have a U.S. mailing addy and haven't won anything in the past 30 days. No PMs. Post it up here in this thread.
Damnit I always miss this A day late and a dollar short story of my life oh well Gotta stay on my toes I'll be watchin you u-rep I'm sure you'll be givin somethin away again soon hopefully I'll make it this time