Venom Alternative

C

CaperDr

Awards
I loved Venom 3.0 ( with Meridia ? ) for sustained energy without jitters or anxiety . New version is presently banned in canda as well . Looking for a great long energy product without the anxiety effects of high caffeine or yohimbine products . Any suggestions ?

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Venom has a new one called Hyperdrive 3.0+ if you havent trid that one. Venom is a good product there a ton of great feedback and unbiased comments on 1fast400.com about it. But other than that I am an ECA junkie all the way I love the energy rush. Especially in the morning when I do my cardio but yeah try that I hope this helps since you mentioned you liked that product I kept it around the same area.

R

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
I personally choose to no longer gamble on Alri products.
You may want to try AX's new Slim Xtreme. I got "clean" energy from it and good appetite suppression. I wouldn't recommend it as a pre workout stim, but it's great for all day energy and mood enhancement. (IME, It seems to counter-act a pregnant wife quite well!)

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I would agree ALRI isnt all that great anymore. Leviathan/Recreate stack seems to be a solid way to go. Many people are having great results with Leviathan

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I would agree ALRI isnt all that great anymore. Leviathan/Recreate stack seems to be a solid way to go. Many people are having great results with Leviathan
for sure a great product, but yohimbine is also banned in Canada..

B

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Yes our free sample program should be open again soon. That way everyone can experience SX (then hopefully buy it).

SX Free sample program will be relaunching at the SX website. www.PowerofSX.com which will be live in a week or so. In the mean time feel free to search for some reviews. Almost every review will compare it to either Venom or Stimulant-X original. Have have yet to see one that does not prefer Slim Xtreme after taking it.