Best fat burner
- 03-09-2009, 06:54 PM
- 03-09-2009, 09:20 PM
Best IMO is DCPPES Representative
Don't miss out on the next deal:http://pescience.com/insider
Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
- 03-09-2009, 09:29 PM
what about anabolic pump and recreate?
03-09-2009, 10:02 PM
Hey judge I got AP but not DCP or Recreate. DCP I dont know if gnc or vit shoppe has that one. I know AP they do I got one.
03-10-2009, 01:20 AM
Who needs GNC when you have NutraPlanet! Check out SlimXtreme, 12hrs clean energy, appetite supression, eurphoric mood, and from the logs, most people are losing 2-3lbs a week. Stacking it with Lean FX would fight coritsol and get your a really ripped look.
03-10-2009, 02:07 AM
Effective fat burners that I have tried (bearing in mind that I STAY at ~10% BF (no MORE than 12% BF) all-year round and will only use fat burners (SOMETIMES) if I want to get to ~8% BF):
* Hot-Rox Xtreme (I was losing 0.5-0.7% BF per week on >4000 calories a day!)
* Lean Xtreme (suppressed appetite, so that I didn't binge as often as I would have, allowing better BF loss).
* IGF-2 (although NOT a fat burner per se) [stacked with NeoVar Recomped] (gained muscle whilst leaning).
There are other fat burners out there that would also be very effective (going by their ingredint profiles). A couple I would like to try personally are:
* Shred Matrix, and
* VPX Meltdown.
03-10-2009, 11:11 AM
I liked the Leviathan/DCP combo....
Lean FX looks solid
always liked recreate
03-10-2009, 11:13 AM
Well my diet is precise 5-6 meals a day. Thats always my first. Yeah I saw Leviathan/Recreate was a really awesome stack.
03-10-2009, 01:37 PM
Mitotropin is probably the most promising available on the market
03-10-2009, 05:54 PM
Hmmmm Garpari. He does cytolean right? Never heard of the Mitotropin until now. Seems ok.
Similar Forum Threads
- By rpcenter78 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2008, 11:03 PM
- By jaga1a2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 07-17-2008, 01:31 PM
- By bigschmidt821 in forum SupplementsReplies: 63Last Post: 08-08-2007, 07:20 PM
- By Fisha7487 in forum SupplementsReplies: 33Last Post: 06-29-2007, 07:06 PM