Best Libido Booster?

Eagleman003

Awards
Hey guys! I was wondering in your opinion what you thought the best libido booster was on the market today?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
id have to go with diesel test hardcore

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Sunami, MACA, Horny Goat Weed, Blue UP

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I like to stack a few grams of maca with a few grams of fenugreek per day. Cheap and effective.

Eagleman003

Awards
should i order maca and fenugreek in bulk? Also what is the exact dosage?

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
Yhombine, hgw, drive, dthc, maca

Or you could start the one and hump everything with bewbs haha

SwolePierce

SwolePierce

Awards
I take maca fenugreek tribulus and some dhea and i get huge pumps and strength gains. Also managed to burn some fat in the past few weeks. Libido way up too

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
id have to go with diesel test hardcore
Word. With some RPM before action time... if your girl likes it rough and raw, that is. :laugh: Mine is into that heavy duty jack hammer style so it's important for me to keep RPM on hand, otherwise I just don't think I could handle it. :18:

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
You should check out Sustain Alpha by Primordial Performance. It has Resveratrol and 7,8 Benzoflavone in it. Sustain will stimulate test production, increase libido, blood flow for increased erection hardness, sexual sensitivity, and ejaculatory volume.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Nutrex's Vitrix maybe? I tried it once was decent for me.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm on Get Diesel's Coq Diesel right now I'll report back as it's the basis of what I'm using it for..(libido)

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
You should check out Sustain Alpha by Primordial Performance. It has Resveratrol and 7,8 Benzoflavone in it. Sustain will stimulate test production, increase libido, blood flow for increased erection hardness, sexual sensitivity, and ejaculatory volume.
I second maxgolf sustain is the popoo:toilet:

Eagleman003

Awards
Tons of good suggestions. To clarify I am looking for a permanent libido boost that would be helpful for me because I am still a little down from my H-Drol cycle which was in January. It might just be in my head that my libido is down, but I just want to make sure. So all the "take before sex performance enhancers" aren't really what I am looking for. Something that stimulates slight test production mostly due to increase in LH hormone increase. Lettme know what you guys can think of. I am thinking something along the lines of tribulus/horny goat weed, but obvi better lol

Also I am taking bulk 6-oxo right now at 200mg a night for around 15 days just for the test increase and my nipple was slightly sore after PCT. Once again I could just be a hyprocondriac but I am taking precautions lol. Maybe the 6-oxo is killing my libido like it does for some. Also I have the mental desire to have sex but it is sort of hard to maintain a good solid erection during sex sometimes.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Tribex. or try using tribe.Thats always a good way to go.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Tons of good suggestions. To clarify I am looking for a permanent libido boost that would be helpful for me because I am still a little down from my H-Drol cycle which was in January. It might just be in my head that my libido is down, but I just want to make sure. So all the "take before sex performance enhancers" aren't really what I am looking for. Something that stimulates slight test production mostly due to increase in LH hormone increase. Lettme know what you guys can think of. I am thinking something along the lines of tribulus/horny goat weed, but obvi better lol

Also I am taking bulk 6-oxo right now at 200mg a night for around 15 days just for the test increase and my nipple was slightly sore after PCT. Once again I could just be a hyprocondriac but I am taking precautions lol. Maybe the 6-oxo is killing my libido like it does for some. Also I have the mental desire to have sex but it is sort of hard to maintain a good solid erection during sex sometimes.

You really should look into Sustain Alpha. you can also take Toco-8 along with it. The Toco-8 will help increase testicular sensitivity. you can do a search on here and google and you will find all kinds of feedback on the Sustain

Cscov13

Awards
higher power sexual surge...boners for 24hours straight lol

Eagleman003

Awards
You really should look into Sustain Alpha. you can also take Toco-8 along with it. The Toco-8 will help increase testicular sensitivity. you can do a search on here and google and you will find all kinds of feedback on the Sustain
I did a search on google and did find that there was much positive feedback on Sustain Alpha. However, b/c I am taking 6-oxo and have practically been taking test boosting estrogen reducing products for the past 8-10 weeks, I feel that I would be over-doing it.

It is my best guess for me to continue 6-OXO @ 200mg for another 15 days and pick up some generic horny goat weed and tribulus @ the Vitamin Shoppe and see where that brings me after 30 days continuous stack.

What do you guys think? Once again, I am looking for a natural libido booster that focuses on stimulating LH production, not estrogen reduction or test increase.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
I did a search on google and did find that there was much positive feedback on Sustain Alpha. However, b/c I am taking 6-oxo and have practically been taking test boosting estrogen reducing products for the past 8-10 weeks, I feel that I would be over-doing it.

It is my best guess for me to continue 6-OXO @ 200mg for another 15 days and pick up some generic horny goat weed and tribulus @ the Vitamin Shoppe and see where that brings me after 30 days continuous stack.

What do you guys think? Once again, I am looking for a natural libido booster that focuses on stimulating LH production, not estrogen reduction or test increase.
I havent had any libido increase from taking tribulus. Try to add in some bulk macca and see if that helps out?

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
However, b/c I am taking 6-oxo and have practically been taking test boosting estrogen reducing products for the past 8-10 weeks, I feel that I would be over-doing it.
The root of the problem has been isolated.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
i was taking 6oxo and it killed my libido in 2 weeks of taking it.I was taking 3 pills at night. i stop at 4 weeks and stared taking maca,fernugreek and tribex gold and it was back in 3 days and stronger then what it was before i stared the 6oxo.

Eagleman003

Awards
OK as of now I think I am going to go to the vitamin shoppe and pick up a bottle of generic Maca and Fenugreek. I will stack them @ around 1.5 grams a day and see how that works out.

Are there any side effects from taking these? I am worried about an increase of estrogen or any type of estrogen related side effects. Also, when I come off will my libido drop or will it just return to a normal level?

Edit: I just did some research and have read that fenugreek does cause estrogen related side effects and to be honest my libido doesn't need that much of a boost haha. I think I am just going to stick with maca and horny goat weed stack.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
Fenugreek is fine, unless you have the hormonal profile of a pregnant woman. Then you'll probably have to worry about givin' up some milk.

Eagleman003

Awards
Just an update. I cut out the 200mg of 6-OXO that I was taking for 2 weeks. I am starting to stack Horny Goat Weed @ 1g a day w/ Maca at 1.25gr per day. Hopefully I'll be good in less than 2 weeks. Thanks for the help guys and I'll keep you posted on the effects this stuff has on my libido. I just took my first dose and I'm getting a nasty indigestion after taste haha ****.

Awards
Unfortunately tried raw organic maca and didnt do anything for me

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
White button mushroom extract had me humping walls and furniture. Not srs. But it worked for me at least at increasing libido.