pSARM and Yohimbe?

senators87

Awards
i have recently purchased pSARM made by LG sciences and saw it contains yohimbe. i was wondering how much Yohimbe is safe to take in one day and how much Yohimbe is in one pill of pSARM? please respond asap thanks!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, I cant remember off the top of my head how much Y is in psarm, thinking 1 mg though..will confirm when I ask the boss man :)

1WoRkH4rD

Awards
Start off min and go max on the pills, it will get your body used to them. The first time I took it I did 4 and my body didn't like it (just nauseous). I like the product though, just got to take small steps first.

fayd

Awards
I feel like most legal gear products have yohimbine in them. Somewhat like muscletech in that regard. Its a bummer for me bc I stay away from the stuff due to some bad experiences, so I tend to avoid most LG products as a result. :(

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I recall hearing 1mg/pill when Eric was listing the amounts in the products of ours that do contain Y

For those who dont react well with Y, we are coming out with a yohimbine free pSARM in the very near future.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel like most legal gear products have yohimbine in them. Somewhat like muscletech in that regard. Its a bummer for me bc I stay away from the stuff due to some bad experiences, so I tend to avoid most LG products as a result. :(
Im sorry to hear you stay away for that reason, but Y is being removed from some of our formulas. We also have the majority of our line w/out Y and always have. Besides our staples like aminos, protein and our soon to be realeased carb supp we have great products like anadrolic state and M1D that have no Y and far exceeded my expectations.

M1D is something everybody has been sleeping on, I gained tremendous size w/out and side effects.