Dcp + naplam

sakes

Awards
im 5'-7'' 160lbs. pretty lean i have a 6 six pack or slight 8pack when i flex. i do cardio about 4 times a week on small lift days. aka non bench/squat days i have okay abs but i think im stuck at 6 pack with my diet and training i dont want to do too much more cardio a week (muscle loss.) how will DCP+Naplam stack work. and please suggest the dosage of each.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That must be rough being stuck with just a 6 pack! jk bro

Thats probably a great non-stim stack to get you to the lowest possible bf %
DCP just follow the directions and same with Napalm. Use according to the directions and get ripped!

I need to get some DCP myself. Working with Napalm for over a week now and think its working well, though I believe I am holding some water as I have gotten a tad blurrier.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
That must be rough being stuck with just a 6 pack! jk bro

Thats probably a great non-stim stack to get you to the lowest possible bf %
DCP just follow the directions and same with Napalm. Use according to the directions and get ripped!

I need to get some DCP myself. Working with Napalm for over a week now and think its working well, though I believe I am holding some water as I have gotten a tad blurrier.
i'm pretty sure u hold a little water while taking napalm then it goes away when u stop taking it

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya JSP0785 thanks I know I was just kinda talking about it for the sake of talking about it. ha I appreciate the help though. Also that is in a way discouraging lol but its all mental... Need that 6 pack once and for all!

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is a great stack. Works very well. Let me know if you have any questions!

With the DCP, try to take your largest dose pre-workout, and remember to pop a cap right before bedtime.

My schedule looks like this:

Upon Waking (Pre-workout): 3 Caps
Before Lunch: 2 Caps
Before Dinner: 2 Caps
Before Bed: 1 Cap

Some great additions on a non-stim stack include both Forskolin (NP has it, or see if you can hunt down the USP 95%) or HEAT from Avant Labs if you can find it.

Best of luck!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking of taking off the more hardcore stims for about a month and doing DCP/Tea-3 for a good fatloss combo but without the adrenal frying stims. I feel a littel fried right now and in a lil over a month Finals will be around the corner and it will be stim city lol

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Ya JSP0785 thanks I know I was just kinda talking about it for the sake of talking about it. ha I appreciate the help though. Also that is in a way discouraging lol but its all mental... Need that 6 pack once and for all!
gotcha

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of taking off the more hardcore stims for about a month and doing DCP/Tea-3 for a good fatloss combo but without the adrenal frying stims. I feel a littel fried right now and in a lil over a month Finals will be around the corner and it will be stim city lol
ever used reset A.D.?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha you bet. Worked deccently I just am naturally stim resistant I think but it helps a lot. Staying off stims long enough to let it work at full capacity is tough though haha

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Haha you bet. Worked deccently I just am naturally stim resistant I think but it helps a lot. Staying off stims long enough to let it work at full capacity is tough though haha

tell me about it. if i find anything that gives me energy it only lasts for about a week. i don't know if i adapt to things faster than most other people but it happens with creatine too. i took neovar recomp and it was great for the first 2 weeks then went back to normal.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I had a friend with the same problem as you and saw results with just Napalm. That stack should have you set bro