Mass FX and NCAA testing

ironaddict

ironaddict

Awards
I have a friend who is trying to gain weight to play college ball, and was looking at MASS FX. He is worried, however, about his testosterone levels being too high. NCAA standards say that the test:epitestosterone ratio may not exceed 6:1. :type:

I told him that his test levels are most likely not going to be effected, considering his age, but I wanted to make sure before giving him the ok to take it. I guess my question is: Is Mass FX totally 100% beyond-a-shadow-of-a-doubt safe for an NCAA athlete?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
No, nothing is. I have seen an NCAA pop for a lot less for T/E ratios. However if he talks to his trainer first, and gets approval its a different story.

ironaddict

ironaddict

Awards
Wow. I shoulda used search, because this has been discussed. Mah' bad.

But anywho, BigSmtih would you happen to know how long it would take for the test levels of a 19 year old male to normalize?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
As BigSmith said, nothing is certain with NCAA, however DTHC would probably be the safest route to boost test levels before a game and add extra intenisty and focus. 2 caps pregame is fine, does not have to use it everyday, and he will not test positive. Another factor, is 2 tbsp of coconut oil does the trick for me FOR SURE

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Depending on who he is going to play for etc, I cant imagine the NCAA testing every persons test levels. I guess Ive known way too many athletes who consistantly smoked weed, and just did things that should have raised flags in general that were passed over by the NCAA.

cbcowan13

cbcowan13

Awards
My friend ironaddict is talking about me. If i load up on mass fx for about 6 weeks (3 pills with breakfast, lunch, and dinner) would it be out my system by summer. so lets say will it be out in of my system 2 months after i stop taking it?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I have heard MFX will be out of the system in 2 weeks. :) By 6 weeks you are MORE than in the clear. IMO

cbcowan13

cbcowan13

Awards
so i could just load up on it and it will be out of my system... so i should be in the clear if i load up on it for 12 and get off of it for a month? it wont stay in my system any longer seeing how im taking extra?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so i could just load up on it and it will be out of my system... so i should be in the clear if i load up on it for 12 and get off of it for a month? it wont stay in my system any longer seeing how im taking extra?
I don't think that you need to "load up" on it. At the dosing you described earlier, you're hitting 9/day with them. Even my big-arse doesn't go that high, man! At your listed weight of 173, I don't see why 4/day wouldn't do you good. If anything, go from 4 up to 6 for a few weeks. But 4/day should work fine for you. ;)

cbcowan13

cbcowan13

Awards
the reason why i said lopad up is because in need to put on the weight quick so i can work on speed and get off of it quicker so it can clear out of my system

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It doesn't quite work like that, where taking more means you make faster gains. MassFX is limited by other rate-limiting steps, leading to diminishing gains with increased dosages... to the point where taking 9 isn't going to do anything more than taking (say for instance) 6.

As BigSmith said, it should clear out of your system within two weeks (actually, it's probably even less, but play it safe).

cbcowan13

cbcowan13

Awards
so what is the average weight gains for this supplement?

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
I would say between 5-10lbs.
Roland from a log on our forum-
Weight
Pre: 176-178 Bf: 10-11%