Havoc cycle problems

meridian

Awards
I'm on wk 3 of Havoc cycle at 30mg/day. Taking taurine, cycle support, cissus, fish oil.

I've gained weight but after week 1, my works outs have been horrible. Specifically:

I get exhausted with fewer reps and lighter weights
Constant joint and muscle pains
Get very hot - red faced and eminate heat
Difficulty breathing - anxiety

Help please!!!

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Drink more water, take fish oil like it's going out of style, and get your BP checked.

My two cents...

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
And go see a doc. to get some blood work done...

noblepig

noblepig

Awards
I'm on wk 3 of Havoc cycle at 30mg/day. Taking taurine, cycle support, cissus, fish oil.

I've gained weight but after week 1, my works outs have been horrible. Specifically:

Help please!!!
Were you taking 30mgs for the whole duration? that seem like an awful amount to take. I would have recommended a 20/20/30/30 cycle.

Probably need to cut back on the dosage for the last week and also have a handy PCT ready to get your energy back up.

Also like someone recommended, get blood work done, though you may get a false positive from the cycle and from not running PCT yet.

I personally would never take any Methyl, don't want to give my liver that kind of hassle for a limited amount of conversion.

When I am older and if I want to take something, it's gonna be the real deal..gear or nothing

meridian

Awards
dosage was 30/40/30. Now in wk 3. Dropped from 40 to 30 after the heat problem surfaced.

Very surprised about fatigue at the gym. Always muscle aches and very stiff. Pulled muscles, muscles feel burned out...

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Up your complex carbs, that should help with the lethargy.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I ran mine 30/40/40/40....no issues till the last week really.
What is your weight and height if you don't mind me asking? first ph?

Anyways, as said above, up your complex carbs. My first cycle was hdrol and I needed to do that to stay from being fatigued....same with havoc. I tacked on a bit more chub than I wanted but it keeps you from getting exhausted.
Keep water around 1 1/2 gallons minimum a day I would say.
Have you monitored your BP?
Are you taking any OTC drugs? or prescription drugs?

IF anything, I can say that I had very very nice strength increases on mine, and my last day of PCT was today and I maintained 90% of strength increases to say the least. That in my eyes was a great plus with this compound.

meridian

Awards
5'10" 190lbs. 5 yrs training. First cycle was test enan 6 wks. This is my second cycle, 1st AAS.

I gained back all the weight I lost since my test e cycle a year ago, but never had sides like heat or muscle fatigue on test e.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally would never take any Methyl, don't want to give my liver that kind of hassle for a limited amount of conversion.
What conversion are you talking about, exactly?

Agree with upping the carbs and water.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
5'10" 190lbs. 5 yrs training. First cycle was test enan 6 wks. This is my second cycle, 1st AAS.

I gained back all the weight I lost since my test e cycle a year ago, but never had sides like heat or muscle fatigue on test e.
A 6 week Test Enanthate cycle? Kinda a worthless cycle, no?

And why not run another (better planned out) Test cycle, rather than a Designer Steroid? Injectables are safer...as you can see by the sides you're facing now...maybe do a little more research next time.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Test wouldn't kick in till closer to week 4/5 so you cut yourself short. That is why most people run a 12 week cycle and kick start it with something like dbol for the first 4 weeks.

Designers get metabolized in the liver....while your test wouldn't. If you aren't feeling right, just stop and get into PCT.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Test wouldn't kick in till closer to week 4/5 so you cut yourself short. That is why most people run a 12 week cycle and kick start it with something like dbol for the first 4 weeks.

Or Test. Prop. ;)

Designers get metabolized in the liver....while your test wouldn't. If you aren't feeling right, just stop and get into PCT.

If he has a PCT lined up.
I, personally, will never run another oral again. I ran the original Superdrol before, granted, I did get amazing gains, but the sides and health risks just aren't worth it.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I, personally, will never run another oral again. I ran the original Superdrol before, granted, I did get amazing gains, but the sides and health risks just aren't worth it.
you read my mind about the PCT...

e5cmb

e5cmb

Awards

Help please!!!
Sleep, water intake, food consumption, overall diet, over training, etc....the list goes on Brother. It could be a number of things.

I agree with Maurice02, if you're not feeling right and comfortable staying on the cycle, quit now and get into PCT immediately. I'd also go see your doc just to be on the safe side.

Good luck to you Bro!

Godspeed,

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established

Help please!!!
Difficulty breathing? - I would stay away and get some pct going.

I felt the joint pain but it only hindered one workout.
What is your dosage schedule with the havoc? Are you taking it a half hour before workout? A few hours before workout?
I found that lethargy set in like 2 to 3 hours after my dosing.

Food, water, too many factors to really know what is lacking.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
water, carbs, and I would personally stop and go straight to PCT if your having difficulty breathing. If you continue to have breathing issues see a doctor.

FCSE63

Awards
I agree. Water, Carbs, and get some PCT going. Actually ordering a Havoc stack tomorrow. I planned on running a 20/20/30/30 but I'm not sure. Had a friend who ran It like that and he had amazing gains and no difficulty with anything.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Water, Carbs, and get some PCT going. Actually ordering a Havoc stack tomorrow. I planned on running a 20/20/30/30 but I'm not sure. Had a friend who ran It like that and he had amazing gains and no difficulty with anything.
20/30/30/30 or 20/30/30/40 :)

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
stop taking untested designer steroids, that should do the trick.

Stangtuner

Stangtuner

Awards
The joint/muscle pain is from a very very low estrogen level.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote