Havoc Cycle Reccomendation.

OneLostHero

Awards
Hey everyone.
I'm trying to get an overall guide for the products i should use and when to use with havoc.
I haven't bought anything yet. So i'm kinda window shopping for the plan.
I'm 26. 5'8 175. My goal weight is about 160.

I've been doing some research but i'm getting varying answers everywhere i seem to look.

so basicly, what should i take with havoc, how long should i take it for. What PCT would you reccomend what should i take during the PCT.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wait what - your GOAL weight is 150?

What’s your BF at bro?

What’s your cycle history? Top of my head it doesn’t sound like your carrying a whole lot of lean mass there (5’8 isn’t that short), why are you cutting?

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you’re trying to cut 25lbs and 150 at 5’8 is a lean weight for you I’d would strongly recommend you wait a year before considering this cycle.

Also not to be a dick, but if you have to ask for advice about the length of the cycle you have not done close to enough research to safely cycle here. Spend some time reading up, make sure to look other places than just here!

Whatever you end up doing please do NOT do a PCT with nothing but over the counter products.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why is your goal 150? Specifoc weight requirement for something?

OneLostHero

Awards
Sorry im trying for 160* had a typo

And your right, although i think the best way to do research is still to ask suggestions and questions. Everyone seems to have there own opinion and suggestions on length, timing, what to take with it. What to use as a PCT, if its worth getting an estrogen blocker, a fat burner, a testosterone booster.
Id like products people would recommend taking with it.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sorry im trying for 160* had a typo

And your right, although i think the best way to do research is still to ask suggestions and questions. Everyone seems to have there own opinion and suggestions on length, timing, what to take with it. What to use as a PCT, if its worth getting an estrogen blocker, a fat burner, a testosterone booster.
Id like products people would recommend taking with it.
The cycle guidelines should be at the bottom of the page you bought it at or in their guide. However it is hard to find pct info i admit. Pretty sure they recommend stacks as well but people here will point you towards a test base.

Serm at a minimum and add a test booster and laxogenin based OTC product like sup3rpct or pctv if you can afford it?

Like the others said. Youre probably not ready for this but most people dont listen so you might as well do it properly/safely if youre gonna do it.