Top Supplement Companies

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Top Supplement Companies


    I would really like to know, which in your opinion are the very best supplement companies out there. I am interested solely on the quality of the supplements (mostly those, who base their product on REAL research), even though they may be more expensive.

    Thanx for the feed-back


  2. UspLABS...Gotta love their products!!!
    •   
       


  3. USPlabs for sure. they dont sell any BS

  4. Most of the companies we have on this board are exceptional. Each has their own style of products and bring something unique to the market place. Then we have Nutraplanet to bring them all together. I couldn't really pick just one wouldn't be fair.

  5. Primordia Performance leading the supplement market to the next level
    •   
       


  6. Universal. These guys have been around for a long time so that should say something, plus their supplements work and all the representatives tell it like it is. Nearly all my supps come from Universal/Animal.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    Most of the companies we have on this board are exceptional. Each has their own style of products and bring something unique to the market place. Then we have Nutraplanet to bring them all together. I couldn't really pick just one wouldn't be fair.
    I agree. I wouldn't be afraid to give any company on the board an honest shot. And I have already. You won't be disappointed. Most supps here are not out of reach price-wise, either. This is Nutra Planet, not GNC.

  8. Controlled Labs is a solid company, with a great line of effective products, I have yet to try a controlled labs product that I wasnt pleased with

  9. There are plenty of good supplement companies, and I've tried a lot of quality products. Currently, my 2 favorites are USP Labs, and MHP.

  10. Over $3 Billion in sales speaks for itself.

  11. Primordial performance, Usp labs, Anabolic Extreme, Get diesel, Applied Nutriceuticals, Lg Sciences. Hands down the best, and most innovative.

  12. Nutraplanet and Bulk Nutrition for me.

    I very rarely use other company's products.

    BP

  13. Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    Primordia Performance leading the supplement market to the next level
    X2.

  14. I love how everyone is so big (or at least they say they are) on a clean, healthy diet, but they slack off when it comes to clean, potent supplements.

  15. anabolic innovations is my fav

  16. MST all of the way...

  17. If I had to pick one, although I don't use a ton of their products, I think it would be Ergopharm. Most of their products use proven ingredients, yet they have released new and innovative products as well. Ergo isn't a slave to the marketing hype or "kitchen sink" formulas used by so many other companies.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by redemption79 View Post
    If I had to pick one, although I don't use a ton of their products, I think it would be Ergopharm. Most of their products use proven ingredients, yet they have released new and innovative products as well. Ergo isn't a slave to the marketing hype or "kitchen sink" formulas used by so many other companies.
    Applied Nutriceuticals, MST, Primordial performance
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  19. Primordial Performance so far is the one where their products do what they say they do. No false advertizing.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan4110 View Post
    Universal. These guys have been around for a long time so that should say something, plus their supplements work and all the representatives tell it like it is. Nearly all my supps come from Universal/Animal.
    Thanks brother. Universal has been around since 1977. Precious few companies have been here longer. They've seen many companies come and go. You can say that Universal has a very long term approach when it comes to supps.

    Corporate offers an unparalleled guarantee on all the supps they sell and stand behind them with full customer service support online (reps) and through the toll-free number where you can talk to a real bodybuilder (800-872-0101). When you purchase a supp from Corporate, you are gettin' much more than a supp. You get help, advice and useful info.

    All products are manufactured by Universal Nutrition. Again, few companies can make this claim. Universal Nutrition does not rely on "contract manufacturers" to make products for them. This means accountability. If there's a problem, Corporate can't blame anyone but themselves. This is a big motivator. Corporate makes their supps in a GMP facility too. Quality is key.

    Along with quality is the notion of value. You should be able to trust that what you get works and is priced right. With Corporate, you get that.

    With Universal or Animal, you ain't gonna get flashy supps or hyped ads. No claims about what the supps are gonna do... No gimmicks. The company ain't fly-by-night. Truth is, they typically don't even advertise products. Corporate prefers to stand on the testimonials of people who have used their products. If you make a solid product and stand behind it and the consumers who buy them, you will get repeat business. Corporate's entire approach is to treat the customer with respect and to be honest and to have respect for individuals. I believe this is doin' business the old fashioned way--gettin' a customer one at a time, earning his trust and respect, and doing right by him.

    Here and elsewhere, I'd like to believe that the reps have behaved accordingly.
  21. rcrott1
    rcrott1's Avatar

    I have to agree with sportsfan. I have yet to find a company, supplement or not, that is as generous, real, down to earth, and customer service oriented as Universal is.

    I have been using Animal Pak for 8+ years, have had minimal issues with any products from the company, and any that were had and expressed, were resolved on their end immediately and at no cost to me. I have learned a great deal from the people at Universal, and can call all of them friends and family. Keep it up guys!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by rcrott1 View Post
    I have to agree with sportsfan. I have yet to find a company, supplement or not, that is as generous, real, down to earth, and customer service oriented as Universal is.

    I have been using Animal Pak for 8+ years, have had minimal issues with any products from the company, and any that were had and expressed, were resolved on their end immediately and at no cost to me. I have learned a great deal from the people at Universal, and can call all of them friends and family. Keep it up guys!
    Thanks brother... I'd like to think what you said is true--that Corporate treats their customers like family.
  23. rcrott1
    rcrott1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Thanks brother... I'd like to think what you said is true--that Corporate treats their customers like family.
    It is I who should thank YOU for how much help you are at all times. and I know that you are quite the humble man and feel like you are just doing your job, but it goes beyond that.

    There are not many places/people who Care like the staff do at Universal. That, in my opinion, goes a lot further than a low price.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by rcrott1 View Post
    I have to agree with sportsfan. I have yet to find a company, supplement or not, that is as generous, real, down to earth, and customer service oriented as Universal is.

    I have been using Animal Pak for 8+ years, have had minimal issues with any products from the company, and any that were had and expressed, were resolved on their end immediately and at no cost to me. I have learned a great deal from the people at Universal, and can call all of them friends and family. Keep it up guys!
    I know what ya mean... I was originally all Muscle-Tech (Aside from Natural Sterol Complex and Pak...), but U-Rep had started a thread over at another place talking about the FORVM... I went over, checked it out, registered, and let me tell you... Things have been awesome... They truly treat their customers like family... 100% money back guarantees, awesome customer service, and a true dedication to providing first class products and service...

  25. I have been using Animal/Universal products for a few years now. As a company, they go above and beyond any expectations I had for a supplement company. Their customer service is unparalleled. Their products are top notch and competitively priced. This company has stood the test of time for a reason.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-02-2016, 11:30 AM
  2. Top supplement companies
    By p951 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 01:18 AM
  3. Starting a Supplement company--Please Help
    By Fearless858 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-19-2006, 10:19 AM
  4. Stallone's new Supplement Company
    By Sir Foxx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 10:17 AM
  5. Setting Up A Supplement Company:
    By C-bizzle in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 07:33 AM
Log in
Log in