appetite suppressant?

LittleC802

Awards
Does anyone know of a product that compares to the original StimX (the white caps) ? I 've tried the new Slim Extreme and it is not the same , it actually is making me too sick to take ?

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
ephedra man, you can get it at walgreens and it's like 12 bucks. it's called bronkaid.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
The beloved ECA stack is the best supressant I have experienced, too. Only the crash sux. :sleeping:Or if you don't like the jitters. :eek:mfg:

"Shake, Shake, Shake Senora..."

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
Geranamine from nutraplanet blow your socks off WOOOOOOOOOO!!!

BP

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would go with the EC stack as well.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
recreate has suppressed my appetite very well. but thats just me

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know of a product that compares to the original StimX (the white caps) ? I 've tried the new Slim Extreme and it is not the same , it actually is making me too sick to take ?
man, you just ruined my day. i hope my reaction to the slim extreme is better than yours. i also loved original stimx but haven't had a chance to try the new one yet, been waiting on samples for months now-where did you get it at?

BifWebster

Awards
probably works in a different pathway than SX did,
but glucomannan is so underrated for filling full, its a fiber that expands in your stomach, making you feel full. be sure to drink it with enough water, i take it often at night thats when im more likely to cheat.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/now-foods/glucomannan-180-caps.html
cheap too.

I have started Mitotropin this week and its been killing my appetite, almost like the original venom. I have read feedback that says it comes back after a week though. I'll post if it does.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
man, you just ruined my day. i hope my reaction to the slim extreme is better than yours. i also loved original stimx but haven't had a chance to try the new one yet, been waiting on samples for months now-where did you get it at?
Ruined my day too.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
probably works in a different pathway than SX did,
but glucomannan is so underrated for filling full, its a fiber that expands in your stomach, making you feel full. be sure to drink it with enough water, i take it often at night thats when im more likely to cheat.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/now-foods/glucomannan-180-caps.html
cheap too.

I have started Mitotropin this week and its been killing my appetite, almost like the original venom. I have read feedback that says it comes back after a week though. I'll post if it does.
taking a fiber supplement with a good aount of water also fills you up, best time to take it is at night too, like you mentioned, and it'll keep you regular if your on a keto or low carbs diet.:bruce3:

BossTweed

Awards
I just got a bottle of Slim extreme and no it doesn't compare to the old original Stim-X. I'm pretty disappointed.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
ECA hands down with bronkaid nuff said end thread than you have a nice day.