- 02-19-2009, 03:24 PM
- 02-19-2009, 06:17 PM
ephedra man, you can get it at walgreens and it's like 12 bucks. it's called bronkaid.
- 02-19-2009, 07:28 PM
The beloved ECA stack is the best supressant I have experienced, too. Only the crash sux. Or if you don't like the jitters.
"Shake, Shake, Shake Senora..."
02-20-2009, 03:34 AM
Geranamine from nutraplanet blow your socks off WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
02-20-2009, 05:15 AM
I would go with the EC stack as well.
Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
adam @ ControlledLabs.com
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
02-21-2009, 10:27 AM
recreate has suppressed my appetite very well. but thats just me
02-21-2009, 11:48 AM
02-21-2009, 10:28 PM
probably works in a different pathway than SX did,
but glucomannan is so underrated for filling full, its a fiber that expands in your stomach, making you feel full. be sure to drink it with enough water, i take it often at night thats when im more likely to cheat.
I have started Mitotropin this week and its been killing my appetite, almost like the original venom. I have read feedback that says it comes back after a week though. I'll post if it does.
02-22-2009, 10:04 AM
02-22-2009, 10:58 AM
03-17-2009, 08:22 PM
I just got a bottle of Slim extreme and no it doesn't compare to the old original Stim-X. I'm pretty disappointed.
03-17-2009, 09:08 PM
ECA hands down with bronkaid nuff said end thread than you have a nice day.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Bella86 in forum Female FitnessReplies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2010, 04:36 PM
- By metroba in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 07-13-2010, 09:59 PM
- By Bella86 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-08-2010, 05:07 PM
- By tg31 in forum SupplementsReplies: 32Last Post: 03-09-2009, 10:44 PM
- By Medic in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-05-2008, 12:23 PM