appetite suppressant?

1. appetite suppressant?

Does anyone know of a product that compares to the original StimX (the white caps) ? I 've tried the new Slim Extreme and it is not the same , it actually is making me too sick to take ?

2. ephedra man, you can get it at walgreens and it's like 12 bucks. it's called bronkaid.

3. The beloved ECA stack is the best supressant I have experienced, too. Only the crash sux. Or if you don't like the jitters.

"Shake, Shake, Shake Senora..."
    •   

4. Geranamine from nutraplanet blow your socks off WOOOOOOOOOO!!!

BP

5. I would go with the EC stack as well.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

6. recreate has suppressed my appetite very well. but thats just me

7. Quote Originally Posted by LittleC802 View Post
    Does anyone know of a product that compares to the original StimX (the white caps) ? I 've tried the new Slim Extreme and it is not the same , it actually is making me too sick to take ?
    man, you just ruined my day. i hope my reaction to the slim extreme is better than yours. i also loved original stimx but haven't had a chance to try the new one yet, been waiting on samples for months now-where did you get it at?

8. probably works in a different pathway than SX did,
    but glucomannan is so underrated for filling full, its a fiber that expands in your stomach, making you feel full. be sure to drink it with enough water, i take it often at night thats when im more likely to cheat.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-180-caps.html
    cheap too.

I have started Mitotropin this week and its been killing my appetite, almost like the original venom. I have read feedback that says it comes back after a week though. I'll post if it does.

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    man, you just ruined my day. i hope my reaction to the slim extreme is better than yours. i also loved original stimx but haven't had a chance to try the new one yet, been waiting on samples for months now-where did you get it at?
    Ruined my day too.

10. Quote Originally Posted by BifWebster View Post
    probably works in a different pathway than SX did,
    but glucomannan is so underrated for filling full, its a fiber that expands in your stomach, making you feel full. be sure to drink it with enough water, i take it often at night thats when im more likely to cheat.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-180-caps.html
    cheap too.

I have started Mitotropin this week and its been killing my appetite, almost like the original venom. I have read feedback that says it comes back after a week though. I'll post if it does.
    taking a fiber supplement with a good aount of water also fills you up, best time to take it is at night too, like you mentioned, and it'll keep you regular if your on a keto or low carbs diet.:bruce3:

11. I just got a bottle of Slim extreme and no it doesn't compare to the old original Stim-X. I'm pretty disappointed.

12. ECA hands down with bronkaid nuff said end thread than you have a nice day.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Appetite Suppressant
    By Bella86 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 05:36 PM
  2. Need an appetite suppressant!
    By metroba in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 10:59 PM
  3. Appetite Suppressant
    By Bella86 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 06:07 PM
  4. what is the best Appetite Suppressant?
    By tg31 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 11:44 PM
  5. Appetite Suppressant ??
    By Medic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 01:23 PM