Best Anti-Estrogen supp?

lonewolf77

Awards
Hey Guys,

I was after some suggestions for the best Anti-Estrogen supp, i think they are called AIs? I may be wrong. I have tried and seen a lot of info on the test boosters but i havent really tried a AI before, so was keen on getting some info on them. I think 6-oxo is a Anti-estrogen supp, is that right? I need to figure out which of them are allowed through customs in australia, so nothing that is prescription based.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

lonewolf77

Awards
Looks complicated ;), never used something like that before, would customs stop it?

BBR

BBR

Awards
That would depend on where your from. Every country has different customs regulations mate.

lonewolf77

Awards
Whats the best oral format? I am in Australia, we do have pretty strict customs.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
depends, do you care if you can get an erection or not (serious) if not, then ATD is cheap and very effective. if being able to get it up matters, then likely 6-oxo is your best bet.

BBR

BBR

Awards
6-Oxo gets into Australia in most cases. It isn't on our prohibited list, that doesn't mean customs won't do something strange and confiscate it just as a precaution.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Alot of people are excited for the return of formestane
And speaking of which: when is this particular unicorn scheduled to heave into view? Wasn't it supposed to be here already?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Best but hardest to find and only good transdermally: Formestane
Next best from what I've seen: 6-bromo
Effective, dirt cheap but not pretty: ATD
Also good but darn expensive: 6oxo

I concur with Easy, 6oxo increased libido, the rest of them chased it off with a large stick

lonewolf77

Awards
How come the others get rid of libido but 6 oxo doesnt? I think libido is sort of important for me, not cause i am trying to have a kid or anything but i just dont know how i would feel if i had a lower case of the libidos, i just dont think i would be happy about it, but are they a lot better in other ways?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no telling really :D it may be something to do with ratios of testosterone : estrogen : prolactin, might be something else entirely. 6-bromo is neutral to positive on libido, depending on dose.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
no telling really :D it may be something to do with ratios of testosterone : estrogen : prolactin, might be something else entirely. 6-bromo is neutral to positive on libido, depending on dose.
Yup, my theory is oxo is less harsh on eradicating estrogen @ normal doses than it's partners in crime.

6-bromo wasn't very nice on my libido but i had a high dose going. great gains though

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and that too is another thing, individual responses vary. I'm ok at 50mg ATD a day, some people are limp noodles at that :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formestane has been a brilliant product for me. I don't know if that has partly to do with my age but 100mg on workout days and I am good to go any time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
formestane gets a 5 star rating, next in line is reversitol with 4 stars. i believe 6oxo increases libido more than the rest because ive been told by a ergopharm rep that it is a test booster and improves the test to estrogen ratio but has little effect on amount of estrogen. also for those of you who didn't see the study, it appears that 3 caps ed is more effective than 6, this also makes it much more inexpensive.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
formestane gets a 5 star rating, next in line is reversitol with 4 stars. i believe 6oxo increases libido more than the rest because ive been told by a ergopharm rep that it is a test booster and improves the test to estrogen ratio but has little effect on amount of estrogen. also for those of you who didn't see the study, it appears that 3 caps ed is more effective than 6, this also makes it much more inexpensive.
thebigt is right.
Studies showed increase in estradiol, Test, and DHT.
DHT makes for good wood.:naughty:

Here's the study: http://www.jissn.com/content/4/1/13

Last edited:
lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Best but hardest to find and only good transdermally: Formestane
Next best from what I've seen: 6-bromo
Effective, dirt cheap but not pretty: ATD
Also good but darn expensive: 6oxo

I concur with Easy, 6oxo increased libido, the rest of them chased it off with a large stick
nutraplanet has generic 6oxo on sale right now. 90caps for $30 i don't know if that's expensive but here ya go, for info purposes http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/nutraplanet/trione-90-caps.html

lonewolf77

Awards
So 6-oxo isnt as much a estrogen blocker as a test booster? thing is i already have enough test boosters like DTHC and Activate Xtreme. I was looking for something to stop estrogen, i thought 6-oxo was always advertised as a estrogen blocker?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So 6-oxo isnt as much a estrogen blocker as a test booster? thing is i already have enough test boosters like DTHC and Activate Xtreme. I was looking for something to stop estrogen, i thought 6-oxo was always advertised as a estrogen blocker?
6-oxo will block the aromatase enzyme to a certain degree. There are stronger AI's out there.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6-oxo will block the aromatase enzyme to a certain degree. There are stronger AI's out there.
6-bromo eh-hem!!

Sorry, had a little cough there... :trout: :lol:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
and that too is another thing, individual responses vary. I'm ok at 50mg ATD a day, some people are limp noodles at that :D
And feeling like they are in their 80's as well as your joints are dried out and feel like brittle. LOL. :D

Cheers!:cheers:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i always really liked 6oxo and 6oxo extreme, recently ive used and been very impressed by formadrol extreme

theres many great options out there, all well priced.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
6-bromo eh-hem!!

Sorry, had a little cough there... :trout: :lol:
Another effective AI indeed!
You must be thinking HDX2, aPCT :lmao:
I've also been looking at IDS version as well...but then again it is IDS:rolleyes:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Another effective AI indeed!
You must be thinking HDX2, aPCT :lmao:
I've also been looking at IDS version as well...but then again it is IDS:rolleyes:
bromodrol does look interesting, but i have seen no reviews on it. maybe one day i will try it as part of nha stack, but i wouldn't trust it for pct until i tried it out. if you do try it pm me and let me know how it goes, or just log it.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
true , i believe 6-oxo is one of the safest because of that, estrogen values don't go to low and that's a big advantage when compared to the others, estrogen is crucial to libido, muscle gains and joint health but people sometimes forget or don't know about that

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
true , i believe 6-oxo is one of the safest because of that, estrogen values don't go to low and that's a big advantage when compared to the others, estrogen is crucial to libido, muscle gains and joint health but people sometimes forget or don't know about that
Yea E2 is very important. I played around with low dosages of ATD, 25mg/day and it still crushed my E2; killed the libido and joints. 25mg EOD is what I might have needed; I'll be trying TD formestane soon though. Reversitol 2 on 1 off worked well for me, will be trying Arimidox in the near future as well probably. I like the 6-Bromo, ATD & I3C combo.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
6 oxo and Novedex xt both are said to raise testosterone by a percentage but do all
A Is work this way? Or is the ratio of t to e increased due to the lowering of e?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
6 oxo and Novedex xt both are said to raise testosterone by a percentage but do all
A Is work this way? Or is the ratio of t to e increased due to the lowering of e?
that is what we have been talking about, 6oxo should not be compared to other ai's, it works more as a test booster. atd, which is in novadex works on decreasing extrogen this in turn will cause test levels to raise. it is confusing, hope this helps a little.:fingersx:

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
that is what we have been talking about, 6oxo should not be compared to other ai's, it works more as a test booster. atd, which is in novadex works on decreasing extrogen this in turn will cause test levels to raise. it is confusing, hope this helps a little.:fingersx:
thanks but heres another question -if libido fails due to taking too much atd or alternative AI how do you get it back?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks but heres another question -if libido fails due to taking too much atd or alternative AI how do you get it back?
thats easy-take some 6oxo.:fingersx:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
or not take any of it for a few days to a week, and then start again at a lower dose. The reason you loose libido is generally because estrogen levels go too low.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I did an experiment awhile ago and I took 1mg of arimidex, EVERYDAY for 5 days.. (yes i know, EXTREMELY stupid) BUT.. I gotta say.. while I didn't like the effects of losing all my water weight... on the positive side..

I felt EXTREMELYYYYY GOOD. libido was insanely high, walking around in the streets and looking at people, I felt superior in all ways and extremely confident, assertive and libido was just insaneeeeeeee!

HOWEVER.. I haven't used arimidex in awhile.. it is very potent.. I need less than .25mg EOD or so and even that is too much.. it's very good stuff.

I bought 4 bottles of 6oxo though (NP brand) it is good stuff as well, I feel good just like on arimidex (though it's not as dramatic.. literally on arimidex high dose of it.. you FEEL like you're on something.. I felt like an animal, as if I was on test or somethin) but it doesn't kill estrogen because I still have my water weight. :)

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established

I have used 6-0x0 before and yes my libido went way up....more than with other stuff but I thought it was supposed to be because it lowers your estrogen that your body produces more testosterone to try and balance things out. Actually I thought that is how alot of AI's work...so I assumed 6-0x0 was one of the best because it really was the only one that worked at boosting libido like it said it would during PCT and libido is the only noticeable measurement I had during my past PCT short of blood tests.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have used 6-0x0 before and yes my libido went way up....more than with other stuff but I thought it was supposed to be because it lowers your estrogen that your body produces more testosterone to try and balance things out. Actually I thought that is how alot of AI's work...so I assumed 6-0x0 was one of the best because it really was the only one that worked at boosting libido like it said it would during PCT and libido is the only noticeable measurement I had during my past PCT short of blood tests.
You know Lucy you bring up an interesting point.. and why use something that kills your libido anyway?

Yes you're right, that is exactly how AI's work, blocking the aromatase enzyme thus tricking your body to increase testosterone production.

P.S
The guy who said 6-OXO works more as a test booster and not as an AI, doesn't know what he's talking about.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You know Lucy you bring up an interesting point.. and why use something that kills your libido anyway?

Yes you're right, that is exactly how AI's work, blocking the aromatase enzyme thus tricking your body to increase testosterone production.

P.S
The guy who said 6-OXO works more as a test booster and not as an AI, doesn't know what he's talking about.
i guess i am that guy, and you are not the first to say i don't know what i am talking about. but you should have your facts right before making such a statement, if you read my post you will see that i was told this by a ergopharm rep and baylor university recently completed a study which backs this up 100%. next time know what you are talking about before you say someone else doesn't know.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
How does 6 bromo rate amongst the AIs that are out there?

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
bromodrol does look interesting, but i have seen no reviews on it. maybe one day i will try it as part of nha stack, but i wouldn't trust it for pct until i tried it out. if you do try it pm me and let me know how it goes, or just log it.
No prob. I'll let you know!

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
P.S
That's not EXACTLY what he said.

This is what he said...
i believe 6oxo increases libido more than the rest because ive been told by a ergopharm rep that it is a test booster and improves the test to estrogen ratio but has little effect on amount of estrogen. also for those of you who didn't see the study, it appears that 3 caps ed is more effective than 6, this also makes it much more inexpensive.
Also if you read the study I linked, estradiol INCREASED.
Click the link in my previous post and read the study.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i've read the baylor study too, I think i have the pdf here somewhere

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
How does 6 bromo rate amongst the AIs that are out there?
6-bromo is good stuff...ask DrD or thesinner if you need some details.
I would use the AX aPCT or HDX2. I only recommend these by experience only...haven't tried the others.

madchemist

Banned
Awards
Well, I did an experiment awhile ago and I took 1mg of arimidex, EVERYDAY for 5 days.. (yes i know, EXTREMELY stupid) BUT.. I gotta say.. while I didn't like the effects of losing all my water weight... on the positive side..

I felt EXTREMELYYYYY GOOD. libido was insanely high, walking around in the streets and looking at people, I felt superior in all ways and extremely confident, assertive and libido was just insaneeeeeeee!

HOWEVER.. I haven't used arimidex in awhile.. it is very potent.. I need less than .25mg EOD or so and even that is too much.. it's very good stuff.

I bought 4 bottles of 6oxo though (NP brand) it is good stuff as well, I feel good just like on arimidex (though it's not as dramatic.. literally on arimidex high dose of it.. you FEEL like you're on something.. I felt like an animal, as if I was on test or somethin) but it doesn't kill estrogen because I still have my water weight. :)
I've used 5mg EOD arimidex with very similar results. Wonderful stuff.