Joint supps for 19yr old?

R

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
hi all,

well basically ive been bulking for the past 4 months and put on about 25lbs. naturally. the only thing is now all my joints are killing me, is it because of the sudden growth or heavy weights? i take all my staple supps such as protein, creatine, bcaas, glutamines, and multi's. i was at 145 and now hovering at 170. im 19 and about 5'8''. Would it be ok to start taking some joint supps.? if so what do yall recommend? Thanks a ton guys

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 20 and I take USP Labs super cissus rx works amazing I love the stuff.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
hi all,

well basically ive been bulking for the past 4 months and put on about 25lbs. naturally. the only thing is now all my joints are killing me, is it because of the sudden growth or heavy weights? i take all my staple supps such as protein, creatine, bcaas, glutamines, and multi's. i was at 145 and now hovering at 170. im 19 and about 5'8''. Would it be ok to start taking some joint supps.? if so what do yall recommend? Thanks a ton guys
Quality EFA's is a must. I noticed you didn't list that, and lots of water.

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
CISSUS and fish oil. I love Cissus for my joints.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
wow almost my exact same scenario when i started! I was 5'8 140 Lbs though. I would recommend a fish oil daily and check out osteosport by applied nutriceuticals. Great reviews it is a mix of cissus & hyaluronic acid.

P

pfafkl13

Awards
I like to use Orange Traid. Its a multi but contains a joint formula. Kill 2 birs w. 1 stone.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Hey man Im 19 too and I know what ya mean about the joint pain... I take Animal Flex by Universal about 2 hours pre workout and it works extremely well. No pain or aching afterwards and its also inexpensive as well. It has all the essentials for a joint complex like glucosamine chondrotin, sulfate, and flax oil. Hope this helps bro.

C

cjbadboy

Awards
Cissus Cissus Cissus.

Fish oil is a cheap alternative

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Cissus Cissus Cissus.

Fish oil is a cheap alternative
Correct!! And so is water. So your on your way to the fresh feeling 19 year old joints that we all wish we still had.:veryhappy:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hi all,

I personally think ESSENTIALS with JOINT COMPLEX would work very well for you, and it includes your BCAAs Creatine joint support and Beta alanine.... from the looks of it it seems like it would be perfect for you!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I use cissus, hyaluronic acid, msm, gloucosamine chondroitin sulfate and omega 369 but cissus works the best it's cheap if you get it in bulk I got 100 grams for $16.99 at nutraplanet.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Hey man Im 19 too and I know what ya mean about the joint pain... I take Animal Flex by Universal about 2 hours pre workout and it works extremely well. No pain or aching afterwards and its also inexpensive as well. It has all the essentials for a joint complex like glucosamine chondrotin, sulfate, and flax oil. Hope this helps bro.
It's what I use daily as well. Throw in some Animal Omega (EFAs) and that's a potent combo. There's a reason Animal Flex has won "Joint Supp of the Year" three years running. With no advertising, it flat out works.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SuperCissus RX for your joints man. It repairs the joint injury and removes the pain. I think that SuperCissus RX may be the best supplement ever made... that and Prime :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Raw Dog Supplements 40
rtmilburn Supplements 30
dbrock504 Supplements 12
P Supplements 10
Blutarski Supplements 73