Joint supps for 19yr old?

  1. Red face Joint supps for 19yr old?


    hi all,

    well basically ive been bulking for the past 4 months and put on about 25lbs. naturally. the only thing is now all my joints are killing me, is it because of the sudden growth or heavy weights? i take all my staple supps such as protein, creatine, bcaas, glutamines, and multi's. i was at 145 and now hovering at 170. im 19 and about 5'8''. Would it be ok to start taking some joint supps.? if so what do yall recommend? Thanks a ton guys


  2. I'm 20 and I take USP Labs super cissus rx works amazing I love the stuff.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I'm 20 and I take USP Labs super cissus rx works amazing I love the stuff.

    o great, how do you like that stuff?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by redrocket399 View Post
    hi all,

    well basically ive been bulking for the past 4 months and put on about 25lbs. naturally. the only thing is now all my joints are killing me, is it because of the sudden growth or heavy weights? i take all my staple supps such as protein, creatine, bcaas, glutamines, and multi's. i was at 145 and now hovering at 170. im 19 and about 5'8''. Would it be ok to start taking some joint supps.? if so what do yall recommend? Thanks a ton guys
    Quality EFA's is a must. I noticed you didn't list that, and lots of water.

  5. CISSUS and fish oil. I love Cissus for my joints.

  6. wow almost my exact same scenario when i started! I was 5'8 140 Lbs though. I would recommend a fish oil daily and check out osteosport by applied nutriceuticals. Great reviews it is a mix of cissus & hyaluronic acid.
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  7. I like to use Orange Traid. Its a multi but contains a joint formula. Kill 2 birs w. 1 stone.

  8. Hey man Im 19 too and I know what ya mean about the joint pain... I take Animal Flex by Universal about 2 hours pre workout and it works extremely well. No pain or aching afterwards and its also inexpensive as well. It has all the essentials for a joint complex like glucosamine chondrotin, sulfate, and flax oil. Hope this helps bro.

  9. Cissus Cissus Cissus.

    Fish oil is a cheap alternative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by cjbadboy View Post
    Cissus Cissus Cissus.

    Fish oil is a cheap alternative
    Correct!! And so is water. So your on your way to the fresh feeling 19 year old joints that we all wish we still had.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by redrocket399 View Post
    hi all,

    well basically ive been bulking for the past 4 months and put on about 25lbs. naturally. the only thing is now all my joints are killing me, is it because of the sudden growth or heavy weights? i take all my staple supps such as protein, creatine, bcaas, glutamines, and multi's. i was at 145 and now hovering at 170. im 19 and about 5'8''. Would it be ok to start taking some joint supps.? if so what do yall recommend? Thanks a ton guys
    I personally think ESSENTIALS with JOINT COMPLEX would work very well for you, and it includes your BCAAs Creatine joint support and Beta alanine.... from the looks of it it seems like it would be perfect for you!!!

  12. Well I use cissus, hyaluronic acid, msm, gloucosamine chondroitin sulfate and omega 369 but cissus works the best it's cheap if you get it in bulk I got 100 grams for $16.99 at nutraplanet.

  13. Fish oil.
    Too many positive benefits to list!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by wolverines View Post
    Hey man Im 19 too and I know what ya mean about the joint pain... I take Animal Flex by Universal about 2 hours pre workout and it works extremely well. No pain or aching afterwards and its also inexpensive as well. It has all the essentials for a joint complex like glucosamine chondrotin, sulfate, and flax oil. Hope this helps bro.
    It's what I use daily as well. Throw in some Animal Omega (EFAs) and that's a potent combo. There's a reason Animal Flex has won "Joint Supp of the Year" three years running. With no advertising, it flat out works.

  15. SuperCissus RX for your joints man. It repairs the joint injury and removes the pain. I think that SuperCissus RX may be the best supplement ever made... that and Prime
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ETA for your New Supps: Joint, GH, ECD
    By Whacked in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 07:09 PM
  2. supps for joint support
    By cheezscott in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 11:03 AM
  3. My dad has joint pain - which supps?
    By walugi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 10:51 PM
Log in
Log in