Need some Advice

Will Wagner

Awards
Well first i suppose it will help if you guys know some stats about me.

Stats:

Latest maxes that I recieved at a powerlifting meet 3 days ago:

Max Squat: 385lbs
Max Deadlift: 405lbs
Max Bench: 195lbs(Stop Press)

40 Yard Dash: 4.67 Seconds

Previous Supplements:
Prime(2 and 1/2 bottles)
Jacked
Anabolic Pump
Cellmass:lmao:
NO-Xplode:lmao:
Bulk Creatine Mono

Staples:
ON 100% Whey Protein
Creatine Mono
Multivitamin

My status is it seems I hit a wall and need some overall help. I want to try some new supps I dont want anything hormonal(phs, test boosters). Im switching up my workouts hoping it will shock my muscles. Some supps I was looking at were:

RPM/Drive: I was thinking about this but I understand that they are slightly hormonal correct?

Reset AD/JP8/NOS Ether: My body feels immune to stimulants lol. Is Reset AD safe for a 17 year old?

Assault/Bullet Proof: I have no idea if these are safe.

Thanks alot in advance.

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
Well first i suppose it will help if you guys know some stats about me.

Stats:

Latest maxes that I recieved at a powerlifting meet 3 days ago:

Max Squat: 385lbs
Max Deadlift: 405lbs
Max Bench: 195lbs(Stop Press)

40 Yard Dash: 4.67 Seconds

Previous Supplements:
Prime(2 and 1/2 bottles)
Jacked
Anabolic Pump
Cellmass:lmao:
NO-Xplode:lmao:
Bulk Creatine Mono

Staples:
ON 100% Whey Protein
Creatine Mono
Multivitamin

My status is it seems I hit a wall and need some overall help. I want to try some new supps I dont want anything hormonal(phs, test boosters). Im switching up my workouts hoping it will shock my muscles. Some supps I was looking at were:

RPM/Drive: I was thinking about this but I understand that they are slightly hormonal correct?

Reset AD/JP8/NOS Ether: My body feels immune to stimulants lol. Is Reset AD safe for a 17 year old?

Assault/Bullet Proof: I have no idea if these are safe.

Thanks alot in advance.
Woah man stop right there, i am pretty much in the same boat as you almost 19. At this point in time your test is through the roof and you dont need a test boost. This is where i went wrong i took a cycle of mass fx and hyperbol but it didnt do anything for my since my test is pretty high and couldnt get much higher. Its not worth it, it might seem like a good idea now but you might regret it down the road. Just stay on your current stack u have a lot of room for natural growth without a test booster or any ph

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Should look into Anabolic Pump, stuff's pretty great.
Besides that the only supp I take for building muscle is occasionally creatine mono.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Hey man I'm right around your age (19) and the best advice I can give you is too deff stay away from the hormonal stuff like many of the experienced members on this board will tell you. I have ran the RPM/Drive stack and really liked it alot. Definitely gives you that extra focus and intensity to break any barrier you want. Just my personal suggestion, try uncapping the RPM caps and pouring them into grape juice preworkout for an awesome boost. I found that swallowing the caps an hour p/o didnt do much. Besides that stack, maybe look into X Factor. Good luck bro.