DCP

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
how come every time i order it it's different. first it was light colored powder then it was darker colored powder in bigger caps and now this time i get it they are tablets.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
stuff rocks no matter how it comes

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have changed capsulers. The original people we used were unable to continue putting it in a cap so they now press it into a tablet. This is how it will continue to be made.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
what is dcp exactly

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Tetradecylthioacetic Acid 250mg **
Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract (Standardized For 40% Mixed Tanshinones) 250mg **
Propionyl-L-Carnitine 300mg **
Potassium Pyruvate 300mg **
Raspberry Ketones 100mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

INGREDIENTS: Gelatin(Capsule), Microcrystalline Cellulose

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i'm gonna stack dcp with dnp and be ripped beyond belief

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no idea why and I wish I could figure it out but this stuff simply makes me feel like sh*t. Lethargic as hell and generally just sh*tty overall.

Sesamin (another PPAR modulator) does not have this effect on me at all even in copius amounts.

Not a bash here as I love NutraPlanet / RN and support them by buying a crapload of their stuff. Trust me, I should own stock in their company by now :D

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea why and I wish I could figure it out but this stuff simply makes me feel like sh*t. Lethargic as hell and generally just sh*tty overall.

Sesamin (another PPAR modulator) does not have this effect on me at all even in copius amounts.

Not a bash here as I love NutraPlanet / RN and support them by buying a crapload of their stuff. Trust me, I should own stock in their company by now :D
so take an EC stack with it. fat loss and energy

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
i'm gonna stack dcp with dnp and be ripped beyond belief
please don't, DNP is the most potent fat burner on the face of the earth raises your metabolic rate by like 35%. Keep in mind things like clen might raise it to 5%.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
please don't, DNP is the most potent fat burner on the face of the earth raises your metabolic rate by like 35%. Keep in mind things like clen might raise it to 5%.
i know i was joking. i wouldn't wanna walk around like a human heating system. u could probably walk outside in the winter without a coat on and keep 2 other people warm

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm setting up a protocol for after the Arnold, running about 25-40mg DNP, DCP, CLA, and High Dose liver tabs, along with the majority of the ingredients from Trajectory.

I would run it BEFORE the Arnold, but it's going to require some risk.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What kind of dosage were you running? What kind of fruit intake do you have?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I'm setting up a protocol for after the Arnold, running about 25-40mg DNP, DCP, CLA, and High Dose liver tabs, along with the majority of the ingredients from Trajectory.

if ur taking DNP u have bigger balls than me, i wouldn't wanna mess with something that strong, of course it would be pointless for a 190lb guy with no need for a ridiculously low body fat level

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Zero fruit.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Zero fruit.
I would say that will contribute significantly to lethargy.

Until you reach the point of ketosis, depleted liver glycogen can make you feel like ass. PPARs exert most of their effects IN the liver, which means unless you are trying for a keto state, you need to keep glycogen levels somewhat full in the liver via fructose.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, if I can take DCP with EC, I gotta give it a shot!!
DCP is completely non-stim, and will amplify the effects of EC.

It makes an EXCELLENT stack, and the PLCAR will help to prevent Ephedrine crash as well.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I would say that will contribute significantly to lethargy.

Until you reach the point of ketosis, depleted liver glycogen can make you feel like ass. PPARs exert most of their effects IN the liver, which means unless you are trying for a keto state, you need to keep glycogen levels somewhat full in the liver via fructose.
Well damn. That may be why I felt like crap and extreme lethargy too when I tried DCP. I don't eat a lot of fruit, usually just some berries and a banana in the morning in my oats and whey shake. It melted a good amount of fat off, but I could not use it after 6 weeks b/c I felt so tired.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
DCP is completely non-stim, and will amplify the effects of EC.

It makes an EXCELLENT stack, and the PLCAR will help to prevent Ephedrine crash as well.
No crash, that kick's @ss!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

your an animal...

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about Leviathan/DCP and adding a ephidrine tab to it.

At night I'd use REDuction PM.

Thumbs up or thumbs down?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking about Leviathan/DCP and adding a ephidrine tab to it.

At night I'd use REDuction PM.

Thumbs up or thumbs down?
I haven't used REDuction (and I also prefer to use DCP at night), but the stack is solid.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1