LIPO 6 Black

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody had a chance to use some of this? The original was better than Lipo 6 x to me, but I can't see this one being even better. Thoughts?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
also wondering this...
what are your thoughts on lipo6 to lipo6x?
The new formulations that is

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Man I took regular 6 a couple of years ago. Soon as they came out with it I hit the 6x. Regular worked better for me, though. I didn't know they had reformulated anything. Matter of fact, I haven't paid Nutrex any attention until the release of "Black".

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
it probably had some form of ephedra in it back when you took it,
thats my guess. They reformulate all the time without any notices i believe

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
it probably had some form of ephedra in it back when you took it,
thats my guess. They reformulate all the time without any notices i believe
I found the same with the two products. It wasn't ephedrine, it's been synephrine and has been for at least the last 3-4 years.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
found this on google in 5 seconds..

LIPO-6 by Nutrex is the first and only fat-burner which can be titled as the complete fat-burning formula. Never before has a product succeeded in attacking all 6 fat receptors in the body needed to burn body fat as quickly as humanly possible. In the past, all fat-burning formulas including the leading brands, have fallen short in stimulating 1, 2, 3, alpha1, alpha2 and alpha3 fat receptors simultaneously. With LIPO-6 you can now attack body fat from all angles and experience a far greater overall fat loss than with any other fat-burning product on the market today.

Next to activating a complete and thorough fat-burning process in your body, LIPO-6 increases your energy levels and helps to control your appetite in such a powerful way, that you will never go hungry again on any diet. Whats more, LIPO-6 has been designed to deliver dramatic fat loss results without the usual end-of-day-crashes associated with todays fat-burning formulas. No jitters, just a complete and total fat-burning inferno!

LIPO-6: Your recipe for total and complete fat loss!

Ephedra Sinica 335 mg per serving: Ephedra Sinica is the king of all natural ephedrine alkaloids. Much stronger than its cousin Ma Huang and very rich in various ephedrine and l-norephedrine alkaloids, Ephedra Sinica attacks the 1 and 2 fat receptors.
Caffeine Anhydrous USP 200 mg per serving: Pure pharmaceutical grade caffeine is used instead of the much weaker Guarana or Green Tea version to accelerate the release of free fatty acids from stored fat.
Citrus Aurantium 100 mg per serving: LIPO-6 contains specially standardized Citrus Aurantium with high levels of the 3 fat receptor fighting agents Synephrine, N-methyl tyramine, Tyramine, Hordenine and Octopamine. This allows for a full and complete activation of all 3 receptors, which is crucial for maximum fat loss.
Yohimbine HCL 3 mg per serving: Yohimbine HCL is a godsend for men who cant get rid of their love handles and women who have difficulty losing body fat in those stubborn glute and thigh areas. Yohimbine HCL effectively blocks all three alpha receptor categories, which are predominantly located in the fat cells of the upper thighs, lower glutes and obliques. Check out the label of your favorite fat-burner. If it doesnt say Yohimbine HCL, you are not targeting your alpha receptors and you wont get the results you are actually looking for: a slim waistline plus tight legs and buns.
Coleus Forskohlii 50 mg per serving: Coleus Forskohlii increases natural thyroid function, which is crucial for long term fat loss. Strict dieting generally slows down thyroid activity, which in turn makes it difficult to continuously lose fat over several weeks. A sluggish thyroid is also the main reason why people often times rebound after the conclusion of a diet and re-gain most of their fat. The Coleus Forskohlii in LIPO-6, which is standardized to a record high 20% of active Forskolin, lays the groundwork for you to keep the weight off.
Bioperine 5 mg per serving: Bioperine is a unique thermogenic nutrient that increases the absorption rate of all the fat burning compounds in LIPO-6. Bioperine insures maximum effectiveness and potency.
LIPO-6 has been formulated for the person who is looking for a product that has been created through real science!

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I'll pick some up and see. I have my doubts, but using it is the only surefire way.

joelast

joelast

Awards
I don't have an experience with black but I wasn't too impressed with 6x, I got energy from the stims but other than that didn't do much for me. Then again I never really expect much from a weight loss supp I feel like they're over hyped. Then again i've never tried ephedra or clen.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Never tried ephedrine? Holy sh*t. Sorry, its just that around here in my town, everyone has been on that stuff at some point. Some more than others. Me more than most!:lmao:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I know the "original" Lipo-6 worked very well, but it did indeed contain ephedrine in it. The "newer" version(last 4 years or so) does not contain ephedrine. I used to just add my own e in and made it like the original. I never tried any of their other hardcore or X versions or whatever they are called. Interested to see what Black hasin it's ingreient profile. Heard mention of it being like Mitotropin, soooo does that mean that it has some type of thyroid hormone in it ala T2, 3,3 or 3,5?:ponder:

hyperlite32

Awards
I am also very interested in this!!!! I like the ads. They do a good job at marketing. That is why we are talking about it.

I hope it works well.

shyboy

Awards
Does anyone know when the Lipo 6 black will be out? It's not even listed on Nutrex's site but there are ads everywhere.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
there is a couple of sites that have it. But right now they are all out or backordered.

shyboy

Awards
I dont want to preorder something i cant even see the ingredients on. If it ended up essentially the same as the old i would be dissappointed.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont want to preorder something i cant even see the ingredients on. If it ended up essentially the same as the old i would be dissappointed.
Here you go

Lipo 6 Black is the highly evolved thermogenic blend of Nutrex Research's highly popular Lipo 6 fat loss formula, carrying all of the stimulant properties of the original (Synephrine HCL, yohimbine and caffeine).

Supplement Facts Return to Top

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serving size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving: Fat Oxidation Dual-Stimulator100mcg: (3,3 Diiodo-L-Thyronine3,5 Diiodo)
L-Thyronine Lypolytic Acceleration Matrix 4mg: (11-Hydroxy-Yohimbine, Alpha-Yohimbine, Yohimbine HCL)
Metabolic Heat Generating Blend 20mg: (methylsynephrine, synephrine HCL, Brown Adipose Tissue Heat Activator120 mg: (B-phenylethylamine HCL, N-Methyl-B-Phenylethylamine HCL, R-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine HCL)
Free Fatty Acid Releasing Complex 200mg: (Caffeine Anhydrous,1-Methyl Caffeine)

Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Glycerin, Purified Water, Polysorbate 80.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
it looks cool. backordered on every site though, not sure when its supposed to be out

shyboy

Awards
Thanks for the writeup. I cant find it anywhere. I dont know when it was supposed to come out either. I would love to try it in a combo with Napalm.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Talked to a nutrex rep a week or 2 ago. samples should be floating around in the next few weeks.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Lipo-6 plus ephedrine is a killer combo. Thats what I am on now and it helps with appetite control and you wicked insane I really mean insane energy out the a$$ at times I just feel like tackling people for the hell of it lol hahaha.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
Lipo-6 plus ephedrine is a killer combo. Thats what I am on now and it helps with appetite control and you wicked insane I really mean insane energy out the a$$ at times I just feel like tackling people for the hell of it lol hahaha.
damn,

But does this Lipo-6X increase focus and aggression while working out?
As in, do u feel that you can push 1 or more reps harder?

At the moment, that's what i really need. I've just got a slack nature to not run the extra 100 metres.

manbeast31

Awards
got two last night i cant wait hope theres some cool freebies lol

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow look evil and i hope this works fine! and not like the crap of Mitotropin, BTW this has the same "thyroid" (33 Diiodo-L-thyronine 35 Diiodo-L-thyronine) compund of Mitotropin

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Yeah lipo 6 black seems really good. I like how they methylized some of the ingredients making it a more powerfull fat burner from the originals. Will buy when it hits stores

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Any ETA for another shipment? I just missed it. Im not quite out of my DCP/LV. I want to order some more DCP + LipoBlack...that should kick some @ss. Ya think?

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Any ETA for another shipment? I just missed it. Im not quite out of my DCP/LV. I want to order some more DCP + LipoBlack...that should kick some @ss. Ya think?
You better believe I'll be trying that very stack!

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Good luck on the stack babyhulk u picked a good combination there.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I"ll let you know I still have some DCP. I'm running atro-phex and Napalm right now will swith to lipo/dcp in about 10 days

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
anyone try this stuff yet?

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Hell, I gotta wait now...I might can find it elsewhere, but I'd rather order from NP though!

stfdkd37

Awards
can i get a link to where to buy some dcp so i can stack this and see how good it is