Finally gettin JACKED!!

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
Finally gettin to try some JACK3D. Gettin 3 tubs for 45 bucks, i just had to try it! So along with JACKED i will be running usplabs A-Steroid Stack ap,pf,pr.
along with some SizeOn and what i have left of Stoked!
Im not committed enough to forums or anything to log this...i wish i could cuz its gonna be great. but i will post results when im done...

Right now im
5'6''
152lbs
10-12% bf

im tryin to recomp so i want my weight to be close to the same. I can live with 155-160 as long as my bf doesn't go up.

i will try and put some before and afters.......................

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
You're going to absolutely love that stack. I was on Jacked, Powerfull, and Prime and it was awesome. Be ready for some extremely vivid dreams with Powerfull; and also be ready for some wicked strength and size gains on Jacked and Prime...

I'd recommend starting off with 1-1.5 scoops of Jacked...it's strong stuff.

ENJOY!

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Nice bro! I've been working out on Jacked for about 4 weeks now and absolutely love the stuff, bar none the best pre-workout supp I've tried!!! Start with 1 scoop to get your tolerance for sure.

ironaddict

ironaddict

Awards
YEAH BUDDY! If I had to guess, I'd say you're going to become an ADDICT to that stack.

I am running the same thing, except I'm using bulk 1-carboxy instead of powerfull. I'm gonna log it here on AM. It'll be interesting to see how our results compare, but I'm more oriented towards strength right now. Super psyched to run these three...

Let's tear it up, brotha.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have 2 bottles of PRIME and a tub of jacked sitting in my cabinet. PLanning on running it in a couple months! Can't wait!

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 bottles of PRIME and a tub of jacked sitting in my cabinet. PLanning on running it in a couple months! Can't wait!

That sucks you have to wait. Just do it, man. Just do it. lol j/k

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
YEAH BUDDY! If I had to guess, I'd say you're going to become an ADDICT to that stack.

I am running the same thing, except I'm using bulk 1-carboxy instead of powerfull. I'm gonna log it here on AM. It'll be interesting to see how our results compare, but I'm more oriented towards strength right now. Super psyched to run these three...

Let's tear it up, brotha.
Im not loggin it but we can def compare before and afters!!!

I am just gonna see the best i can do in 30 days since thats how long the ap will last... i am just gonna need another PF, and PR bottle
and im thinkin of runnin the prime like this....
1st bottle
6ed 7/0
}33 days (no $ = only 1 month cycle :( )
2nd Bottle
9ed 7/0

PF im gonna run as directed just cuz it goes to quick when you start addin doses...

I should have a before pic up by sunday.
<<<<<<<<<<<< that pic = old

ironaddict

ironaddict

Awards
Im not loggin it but we can def compare before and afters!!!

I am just gonna see the best i can do in 30 days since thats how long the ap will last... i am just gonna need another PF, and PR bottle
and im thinkin of runnin the prime like this....
1st bottle
6ed 7/0
}33 days (no $ = only 1 month cycle :( )
2nd Bottle
9ed 7/0

PF im gonna run as directed just cuz it goes to quick when you start addin doses...

I should have a before pic up by sunday.
<<<<<<<<<<<< that pic = old
Sucks that you won't have more than a month on Prime, but man do i understand the $$$ issue...

I'll be loading Prime 9ed for the first week, so hopefully I won't have to wait until week 3 to see the strength gains. Then I'll take 6ed until I run out... total of 37 days... I wish I could go longer, too, but like you said (no $ = 1 month cycle) :'(

anyway, good luck bro. I hope it treats you nicely.

now go :dl:

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
thats a good idea with the load cycle i just might do that instead.

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
ok so i cant post links yet cuz i dont have 50 posts - thats gay. I was going to post a before pic but guess not....

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established