Finally getting to explore injectables.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
So I'm currently in week 4 of a 6 week D-Plex/M-LMG cycle with a 20 mg Alpha One pulse pre-workout. It's going great...I kind of got too busy/too lazy to keep up with the log I had started but I'm up 9 lbs and strength is steadily climbing. Couldn't be more satisfied.

But for the meat of this thread...I recently stumbled upon an online source for gear that seems pretty reasonably priced so I'm gonna give it a shot and order a couple vials of test next week. I'm gonna take the proper time off after this PCT but my next cycle is definately going to have a test base for the first time ever. The problem is..I stocked up on PH's recently and I literally have like 6 cycles worth of ****. I'm gonna try to sell some of it, but I have a few compounds in mind for my next cycle, so this is what I'm looking at:

Option 1:
Weeks 1-15: Test E - 500 mg's
Weeks 1-4: SD - 30 mg's
Weeks 12-17: Epi - 40 mg's

Option 2:
Weeks 1-15: Test E - 500 mg's
Weeks 1-6: D-bol - 40 mg's
Weeks 14-17: SD - 30 mgs

The second one seems harsher, but overall they both seem safe enough to me. I know 2 methyls in one cycle can be stressful on the liver, but there's a solid 8 weeks between them, so I'm thinking I'll be alright.

I really want to throw in some Deca or EQ, because I'm afraid the gains might slow down and the cycle may get dull in between orals, but I'm gonna be safe and see how I react to the test and add one compound at a time each cycle. I also really want to just get some winny and drink it for the last portion of the cycle to bring me into PCT, but being as that's a new compound to me, I'm gonna stick to the same reasoning on that one as well. Unless, of course, somebody here can tell me it's a good idea :bigok:

I was set on doing an M1, 4add/epi cycle for my next one, but now that I have access to Dbol the m14 seems all but useless, so I'm gonna try to sell it I guess.

Just looking for some opinions on which cycle has a better layout and any advice on injectables in general as I'm totally green to all of this and, as you can clearly tell, bouncing off the walls excited lol. Thanks in advance.