1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

sustain alpha vs. dermacine

what's the pros and cons of each and would appreciate feedback from someone who has taken both. and i just noticed the testosterone recovery stack. would it be beneficial to add dermacine to that or is that more along the lines of a pro hormone?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.97%

i guess i should say what my goals are. i'm about to order probably the toco 8 and sustain alpha because i don't think the dermacine is natural boost(thats what i gather from the primordial website) along with DCP and i'm going to try Cre-02. looking to boost test while cutting and because libido hasn't exactly been that great lately. any suggestions or feedback will be appreciated. oh and is the stuff on nutra the new versions of the product with the spray top?
  3. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.29%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Like I mentioned What's the major difference between sustain alpha and Dermacrine , the Dermacrine is going to be suppressive. Run Dermacrine or 1-T, then follow it up with the TRS if you are going to do a pp stack.
    Read up on how Dermacrine works first.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.97%

thanks. and is the anti cort really necessary? couldn't i just take vitamin C for that or something cheaper?
  5. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.29%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    thanks. and is the anti cort really necessary? couldn't i just take vitamin C for that or something cheaper?
    Vit C works, not as well though and the TRS sort of hits it from a more complete angle. I would take Vitamin C in addition ( I actually take the EndoAmp and Vit C on a regular basis to keep my cortisol down, as most people are constantly over-stressed).
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.97%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Vit C works, not as well though and the TRS sort of hits it from a more complete angle. I would take Vitamin C in addition ( I actually take the EndoAmp and Vit C on a regular basis to keep my cortisol down, as most people are constantly over-stressed).
    tell me about it. one semester left of college work and a girlfriend. only way it could be worse is if i was married
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.51%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I have dermacrine, 1-t, and Sustain Alpha. I currently am using sustain Alpha and love it. I never have really noticed a significant increase in libido other than this product. I am using it with igf-2 which is making for a great combo. im only about 8 days in though. Current side effects: acne, increased hair growth, and some other things.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.97%

well with the help of steveoph i am going to run 2 bottles of 1-t with the sustain alpha endoamp and toco 8 for pct along with some clomid. 6 weeks of 1-t with probably 6 weeks of pct. i dont' think 1-t causes a ton of shut down so i'll just run the clomid at a lower dose for a little longer

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sustain Alpha
    By rulk22 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 06:50 PM
  2. Alpha sustain ... is it me?
    By matthias7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 07:27 AM