sustain alpha vs. dermacine

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
what's the pros and cons of each and would appreciate feedback from someone who has taken both. and i just noticed the testosterone recovery stack. would it be beneficial to add dermacine to that or is that more along the lines of a pro hormone?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i guess i should say what my goals are. i'm about to order probably the toco 8 and sustain alpha because i don't think the dermacine is natural boost(thats what i gather from the primordial website) along with DCP and i'm going to try Cre-02. looking to boost test while cutting and because libido hasn't exactly been that great lately. any suggestions or feedback will be appreciated. oh and is the stuff on nutra the new versions of the product with the spray top?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
thanks. and is the anti cort really necessary? couldn't i just take vitamin C for that or something cheaper?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
thanks. and is the anti cort really necessary? couldn't i just take vitamin C for that or something cheaper?
Vit C works, not as well though and the TRS sort of hits it from a more complete angle. I would take Vitamin C in addition ( I actually take the EndoAmp and Vit C on a regular basis to keep my cortisol down, as most people are constantly over-stressed).

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Vit C works, not as well though and the TRS sort of hits it from a more complete angle. I would take Vitamin C in addition ( I actually take the EndoAmp and Vit C on a regular basis to keep my cortisol down, as most people are constantly over-stressed).
tell me about it. one semester left of college work and a girlfriend. only way it could be worse is if i was married

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I have dermacrine, 1-t, and Sustain Alpha. I currently am using sustain Alpha and love it. I never have really noticed a significant increase in libido other than this product. I am using it with igf-2 which is making for a great combo. im only about 8 days in though. Current side effects: acne, increased hair growth, and some other things.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
well with the help of steveoph i am going to run 2 bottles of 1-t with the sustain alpha endoamp and toco 8 for pct along with some clomid. 6 weeks of 1-t with probably 6 weeks of pct. i dont' think 1-t causes a ton of shut down so i'll just run the clomid at a lower dose for a little longer