Anabolic Innovations Chaos

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Hey whats up guys just thought I'd give my input on this awesome product by AI. When I first saw that AI had a preworkout supp, I couldnt find much info on it here at am.com However, I decided to give it a shot and went and picked some up at my local supp store. All I can say is, LOOK NO FURTHER!!! This stuff is amazing. The pumps and endurance from Chaos is incredible. Over the last few months, I have tried USP Labs Jacked and Get Diesel JP8. Chaos makes them seem obsolete. I just wanted to give AI some credit and hope I can influence you guys to give this product a shot, you definitely wont be disappointed. This is my #1 preworkout supp by far.

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
Thanks so much for the great review! I love chaos, it doesn't seem to get the attention it deserves :)

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Thanks so much for the great review! I love chaos, it doesn't seem to get the attention it deserves :)
Yea your absolutely right... I'm very surprised not many people have tried it you guys make awesome products that always deliver and this no exception.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Yea your absolutely right... I'm very surprised not many people have tried it you guys make awesome products that always deliver and this no exception.
Thanks for the kind word. We strive to bring quality products to our loyal customers.:)