6 oxo and women.
- 01-27-2009, 04:29 PM
- 01-27-2009, 04:33 PM
01-27-2009, 04:53 PM
01-27-2009, 05:06 PM
why would a woman use an aromatase inhibitor....they no testosterone to aromatize....if you want to stop the effects of estrogen in a woman you need tamoxifen
01-27-2009, 05:13 PM
Yeah, plenty of other ways to lean-up for a female. An aromatase inhibitor is probably not the best idea.
01-27-2009, 05:28 PM
01-27-2009, 05:39 PM
01-27-2009, 06:58 PM
01-27-2009, 07:54 PM
01-28-2009, 12:55 PM
thanks for the replies... very helpful. I'm doing research on the 4 main e-blockers.. What are your thoughts on arimidex vs. nolvadex??
01-28-2009, 01:42 PM
Nolvadex is THE ONLY effective one for women, however it comes with harsh sides. I do not recommend it at all, especially for someone who is not competing.
You get rebound estrogen and a backlash of fat gain when you stop, sore breasts, etc...
While on it it you can induce menapause if you are not careful, periods cease and you can get abdominal cramping, you lose desire for sex because each orgasm causes instant cramps, you feel like crap and you get daily low grade naseau if you are sensitive to hormonal changes.
01-28-2009, 05:56 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By smalls556 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-30-2007, 08:44 AM
- By toty in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-05-2004, 09:54 AM
- By azgymrat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-18-2003, 03:13 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-13-2003, 02:25 PM
- By Andy2k in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2003, 05:45 AM