Bioavailability of Resverastrol products

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great stuff, no doubt about it. But how bioavailable are these various supps ?

I can't afford the $30-40 varieties butare these the only"versions" that work?

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
It's really anybodies guess, but Sustain Alpha by PP is a transdermal which would provide the highest bioavailability. I'm looking forward to giving it a try.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I think transdermal (sustain alpha), IBE Reverse or maybe try a sublingual like LG T-911. However, they are not always the cheapest. As far as just regular resveratrol, Bioperine and quercetin are used to help increase the bioavailability. You can always try nutra's bulk caps that includes bioperine. You can fine LG T-911 for around $25 if you look around. Resveratrol is not cheap and it will be hard to find an effective product that is very inexpensive.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stoked! has quercetin in it to help with the Bioavailability or the Trans Res.

i think it could possibly be much more expensive to buy Trans Res and Quercitin seperatly at high doses to achive what you want from it.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Great stuff, no doubt about it. But how bioavailable are these various supps ?

I can't afford the $30-40 varieties butare these the only"versions" that work?
I use only the BEST SUSTAIN by PP hands down

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ages ago I told Eric to drop the 7,8-Benzoflavone and just do a straight TD Resveratrol, not sure if this is in his future plans or not.

Your not a fan of the 7,8-Benzoflavone?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I believe he was just suggesting a simple way to get a good dose of resveratrol. Some do not want 7,8-Benzoflavone all the time.