Nootropics?..i need help please.

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.84%

Nootropics?..i need help please.

Hello all.I just recently started taking bacopa,and i cannot say enough about it.I noticed the effects immediately very happy,no anxiety,kind of felt like smoking weed,but minus the heavy body-buzz.Today i went out and picked up some rhodiola,from the reviews i had been reading about the RR it seemed to me as if the bacopa and the rhodiola are kind of running on the same parallel.Anyways i was just curious if any body else knows of any other nootropic herbs to enhance these two??or too make the effects more profound.what i am trying to do is concoct some herbal anti-deppressant so i don't have to keep taking zoloft..yuck.
    Thank You.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by airram479 View Post
    Hello all.I just recently started taking bacopa,and i cannot say enough about it.I noticed the effects immediately very happy,no anxiety,kind of felt like smoking weed,but minus the heavy body-buzz.Today i went out and picked up some rhodiola,from the reviews i had been reading about the RR it seemed to me as if the bacopa and the rhodiola are kind of running on the same parallel.Anyways i was just curious if any body else knows of any other nootropic herbs to enhance these two??or too make the effects more profound.what i am trying to do is concoct some herbal anti-deppressant so i don't have to keep taking zoloft..yuck.
    Thank You.
    they are very good adaptogens, I also recommend ginkgo bilboa, DMAE, and ALCAR in terms of nootropics, there are few others, try also as ashwagandha
    doing my own thang!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nootropics?
    By Warhead in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 11:38 AM
  2. Nootropics
    By Jordinator in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 01:54 PM
  3. Nootropics and where to buy?
    By mtl11 in forum Supplements