For those who have used Extreme Tren..

bull8t

Awards
Im thinking of starting a cycle but would like to do my homework on this before I do... such as how much and how long did you cycle this for? First things first,Im 30 yrs old 6'@ 205 lbs. Been lifting seriously for the past 4 years as well as eating clean while trying to maintain my sanity. This is my first ph cycle and info would be greatly appreciated. I would like to know the proper why to cycle this as well as the PCT. Far as PCT goes Im leaning towards using Hardcore Test by Myogenix. How long did you run a PCT afterwards? Also I will be implementing milk thistle...when would be a good time to take this and how much. Thanks for any help.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
*please move to steroid forum*

not much is known about xtreme tren. are you referring to the methyl version or the 19 nor version? you run pct 1-2 weeks for every week you were on cycle. not sure if nolva is needed or not which this product. i think ive come across some people on the forum getting gyno like symptoms, but dont quote me on that. typical would be nolva (the actual drug) for 4 weeks, starting week 2-3 either post cycle support or pct assist. when you have gone through a bottle of those, depending how your body still feels coming off, you may want another test booster. either activate xtreme, diesel test hardcore, or one of the other "highly rated" products.

3dmuscle9122

Awards
Im thinking of starting a cycle but would like to do my homework on this before I do... such as how much and how long did you cycle this for? First things first,Im 30 yrs old 6'@ 205 lbs. Been lifting seriously for the past 4 years as well as eating clean while trying to maintain my sanity. This is my first ph cycle and info would be greatly appreciated. I would like to know the proper why to cycle this as well as the PCT. Far as PCT goes Im leaning towards using Hardcore Test by Myogenix. How long did you run a PCT afterwards? Also I will be implementing milk thistle...when would be a good time to take this and how much. Thanks for any help.
I just finished tren xtream cycle for first time. tren : 30/60/60/90/90/90. I found that tren aka 19-nor needs to be run a little longer for it to be effective.I would Look into (Cycle Assist) Competitive Edge Labs. Lot's of goodies in it and cheap too, but I used Milk thistle that had a blend of dandelion(root) Fennel(seed) and licorice(root) dosed at 1200mg a day. I would split the dose and take it 4-5 hours after tren dose. This helps the effectiveness of the PH. Next time I'm gonna use CEL's Cycle Assist instead. My PCT was was Reversitol from Iforce. I ran that for 30 days. I added 6oxo 200mg/7 days/400mg/7 days/200mg/7days/100mg/7days all taken at night. This helped get my erection back because tren was harsh on the libido. I also used melatonin 3mg at night. So far I have kept my gains and even through PCT I was still getting stronger. I'm not an expert, but I have to say this worked really good for me. Search in the Post Cycle and steroid forum to get your answers. Good luck to you

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
As others have pointed out this is the wrong section. Click the link in my sig to see my log on Xtreme Tren. Feel free to ask any questions you like over there and I will try to help.

bull8t

Awards
thanks for the info....I'll check your log silver