Mass FX

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
How effective is it really cause it claims to increase strength by 800%, 98.75 test increase, and 134% more body mass which is pretty impressive if its really true. But would just want to get some feedback. Before i get attacked by the SEARCH police, i did a search but didnt find anything that answers my question. And also is it safe to take at 18 cause i checked a couple site and checked the Warning labels and all of them say 18+ but just want make sure rather be safe than sorry. But then again on the forums ppl say thats its a ph? Thinking of stacking it with Hyperdrol X2. The real drawback is that i dont really wana spend ~50 for each

TTewell

TTewell

Board Sponsor
Awards
How effective is it really cause it claims to increase strength by 800%, 98.75 test increase, and 134% more body mass which is pretty impressive if its really true. But would just want to get some feedback. Before i get attacked by the SEARCH police, i did a search but didnt find anything that answers my question. And also is it safe to take at 18 cause i checked a couple site and checked the Warning labels and all of them say 18+ but just want make sure rather be safe than sorry. But then again on the forums ppl say thats its a ph? Thinking of stacking it with Hyperdrol X2. The real drawback is that i dont really wana spend ~50 for each
Definitely safe for an 18 year old. If you can only get one then I'd go with the Mass FX. Maybe you can stack later.

Those numbers are not just "claims", they were taken from a clinical study of those using Mass FX. Check it out here! :D

www.massfxstudy.com

Read through it and you will see the details on the study.

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
well i mean i do have the money for it but i just dont know if hyperdrol will make that much difference taken with mass fx

TTewell

TTewell

Board Sponsor
Awards
well i mean i do have the money for it but i just dont know if hyperdrol will make that much difference taken with mass fx
There is great synergy between the two. That's why we recommend the stack ;) If this is your first time on a test booster, I'm sure you will make great gains with just Mass FX.

mw525

mw525

Awards
too young to mess with test boosters IMO. i wouldnt want to mess my hormone or test levels up at this age. you will regret it later and be dependent on it for as long as you want gains. your test levels are at their peak. wait till your 21 the earliest. no offense ttewell but your messing him up big time.

Teenagers and Prohormones/Steroids

I have been getting an increasing number of messages from individuals under eighteen asking me advice about prohormones. Although, I don't mind having these types of discussions with them, I feel as though I have typed the side effects up for them numerous times and still have trouble detering them from using them, so I want to outline some of the potential risks involved with teenagers using prohormones.

Health Risks

When you are under 21, your endocrine system is still developing. This should be obvious as you are still going through the end of puberty, getting acne, etc. During this time peroid, supplementing with extrogenous hormones is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. There is potential for very serious and long term side effects to occur. I hear all the time some of these people saying that "I've stopped growing, so it's okay". No - it's not okay. There are many other potential side effects besides growth plates. Here is a list of a few.

1) Premature closing of growth plates. This one is the most known about. Even if you think you have stopped growing, there still is a potential for height increase over time. I have known people who are 18+ who have continued to grow in height. Scientists know that growth plates don't fuse completely in some cases until individuals are past 22. Don't be deterred just because you haven't grown taller in awhile.

2) Impotence. Supplementing with hormones while you are still growing can potentially cause PERMANENT impotence and fertility issues in teenagers. When you add testosterone, estrogen and a wealth of other synthetic androgens to your body it can cause problems with your normal testicular growth and function. Remember, some of these effects are more than just temporary.

3) Liver/Kidney Problems. I hear all the time teenagers say "Well my friends used it and they got big and nothing happened to them." Really? How do you know? Have they been to a doctor and had their liver and kidney values checked? I doubt it. Just because a person looks okay on the outside, doesn't mean that they could have a host of problems on the inside. Liver and kidney damage is nothing short of serious. This can occur even in people who are past their teen years.

4) Gyno or "***** tits". I believe this using androgens in teens can really increase the risk of gyno. Gyno has been known to happen naturally in many teenagers because of already fluxating hormones. When you add more hormones to the mix, you dramatically increase the problems. Remember that once you have gyno, its very hard to get rid of unless you take the proper precautions up front.

5) Hair loss/acne/prostate aggrevation, etc. All of these can be increased and agrevated with external androgen use. Have you ever seen a 20 year old going bald? It's not pretty. Don't think it can't happen to you.

6) Brain function. It is well known that hormones play a role in development of cognative brain function. Adding external hormones when your brain is still developing could be a disaster waiting to happen. How can you now many years down the road there won't be problems?

Psychological Problems

Being a teenager can be difficult as it is. Getting used to your own body image can be hard if you feel you're different than everyone else. Many teenagers turn to bodybuilding to help improve that image, and that can be a very healthy thing. However, when a teenager becomes obsessed or is only after short term goals of getting ripped in 6 weeks then it can be a very serious problem when prohormones/steroids get in the mix.

1) Abuse. There is a high potential for abuse when individuals turn to prohormones/steroids when they aren't mature enough to handle them. Most of these individuals had these substances recommended to them by friends with erroneous data presented to them on how to use them and how they work. I have seen teenagers on this board claim to never come off cycles of Mag-10 and 1AD. There is no reason to abuse your body like that. Never coming off hormones can have even greater risks than using them for the short term, such as halting normal hormone production permantely. If you have a problem and want to discuss it with us, please post it.

Legal Problems

Using steroids and prohormones underage can have very obvious legal implications. Since all prohormones have labels on them indicated that they are not for use for individuals under 18, you take into liability not only yourself and your family, but risk liability on the manufacturer and seller who sold these substances to you. By doing this, you are hurting the community who use these substances responsibly. Take responsibility for yourself and stay away from these. Causing harm to yourself is one thing, but everytime a teenager uses prohormones, the potential for them being banned increases. Here are some other problems

1) Drug testing. If you are a teenager playing sports, using steroids and prohormones can seem like a good idea to increase your performance. How would it look if you suddenly got tested for them? Being tested for prohormones WILL SHOW UP AS STEROIDS. You will have no recourse for this, and could potentially find yourself being investigated by the authorities.

2) Purchasing steroids is already illegal, but purchasing prohormones can have implications as well. As I already said, on all bottles of prohormones there is a label saying "Not for use for individuals under 18". That is not just printed on there as a joke, that is on there for a reason. If you bought these substances underage and then got into trouble or had one of the side effects listed above from taking these, what do you think your parents are going to do? They are probably going to sue the manufacturer, sue the seller, and possibly contact their congressmen demanding these substances be banned. You just screwed everyone because you were in a hurry to get some quick muscle. Take into consideration the rest of us before you make your irresponsible purchases.

Please read this over and think about what your goals are a long time before you decide to take your health into jeopardy and risk legal repercussions by using prohormones and steroids as a teenager. You not only endanger yourself, but all of us who want to or may want to use prohormones one day. We all want to have good gains and have pefect bodies, thats why we're here. But rushing into things and abusing susbstances is not the answer. There is absolutely no justification for teenagers to use prohormones or steroids. None. So, before you decide to use them - please take some time out, and make a post describing your training, diet and supplemenation. I know that me and the other members of the board would be more than happy to help you make some changes to your diet and training to help gain naturally, without the use of androgens. Doing this, you will save us all a a lot of grief.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
mw525, mass fx is not a steroid or pro-hormone. It is an herbal test booster.

mw525

mw525

Awards
Divanil™ [3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (95%)], Anti-Estrogen Support [White Button Mushroom Extract], 11-Alpha™ [11alpha,20R-Dihydroxyecdysone (20%)], Sea Buckthorn Isolated For [Secoisolariciresinol And Matairesinol], 25R-Diol™ [(3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-Diol], Forslean™
looks real herbal lmao

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
ive heard of like 15, 16yr old that taken it without any problems

TTewell

TTewell

Board Sponsor
Awards
looks real herbal lmao
Uh... yeah it is herbal. All natural and no PCT required after use. You should really do some research before you make outlandish claims. :bsflag:

The Divanil in the product takes advantage of his already high test levels. It "frees up" the testosterone to make it available for building muscle.

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
Uh... yeah it is herbal. All natural and no PCT required after use. You should really do some research before you make outlandish claims. :bsflag:

The Divanil in the product takes advantage of his already high test levels. It "frees up" the testosterone to make it available for building muscle.
im sure that im gonna pick up some mass fx but still debating on the Hyperbol x2

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i will agree there is no need for an 18 year old to take this product. however if you really are wanting to take it then do it. If you are not making gains however then perhaps you need to take a step back and look at your training. at the age of 18 your test should be peaked. I think an 18 year old would be wasting his or her money on this prodcut at this time. Not saying its a bad product because I have heard nothing but amazing things about it. im just saying if you wanna take it perhaps you should wait?

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
i will agree there is no need for an 18 year old to take this product. however if you really are wanting to take it then do it. If you are not making gains however then perhaps you need to take a step back and look at your training. at the age of 18 your test should be peaked. I think an 18 year old would be wasting his or her money on this prodcut at this time. Not saying its a bad product because I have heard nothing but amazing things about it. im just saying if you wanna take it perhaps you should wait?
even tho i probably should i know i wont cause im the most inpatient person, even tho it still wont hurt me anywhere close to roids so im fine with that

mw525

mw525

Awards
this guy is an anabolic xtreme rep dont listen to him. hes just trying to push product. ask a doctor before this guy messes your life up

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well i mean it seems to me like your just not working hard enough in the gym. if you dont need it dont waste your money.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
this guy is an anabolic xtreme rep dont listen to him. hes just trying to push product. ask a doctor before this guy messes your life up
haha, You really need to do some research and learn some basic compounds. You are correct in at that age test levels are high and a HERBAL test booster is not needed. However, it is not suppressive at all and would not hurt him at all.

DO SOME RESEARCH!

mw525

mw525

Awards
i was under the impression that mass fx was like many test boosters that have blockers that can had adverse effects when the estrogen levels rush back in

Rah22491

Awards
Dude wat are you like 18? These reps go to school for this stuff and will give you a strait answer. Reps from other companies steered me away from ph's at a younger age and told me honestly how the product would affect me. They dont just push their product. Do some research before you flame a rep dawg.

mw525

mw525

Awards
so it good to take test boosters at the peak of your test levels??

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
it's debatable. It is usually not needed at that age and lot's of food would probably be a better option.

dax506

Awards
I took it and gained very little. Gained a minimal amount of size, not much strength. And you dont need a pct lol.

mw525

mw525

Awards
Stinging nettle, mushrooms, yams?

Before calling out a chemical compound, it might be wise to look at it's place of origin.
25R-Diol didnt seem natural to me and thats the award winning natural anabolic isnt it

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
25R-Diol didnt seem natural to me and thats the award winning natural anabolic isnt it
you like sweet potatoes?

It's a sapogenin. I'm sure everyone in this thread is familiar with Tribulus's test-booster marketting, and how it contains sapogenins that might elevate testosterone. Other sapogenins are often found in detergents, due to their chemical properties in solution.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it's debatable. It is usually not needed at that age and lot's of food would probably be a better option.
agreed

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
telling me that i dont train hard enough is like getting a slap in the face. and i deff got my diet in check, but i still dont get the results i want

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
telling me that i dont train hard enough is like getting a slap in the face. and i deff got my diet in check, but i still dont get the results i want
lol youll never have the results you want. you will always want more. and besides it wasnt a slap to the face. you dont need a test booster at the age of 18. just work hard in the gym, make sure your getting your intake of protein. maybe take some creatine. personally what do you think is holding you back?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Try eating 2g of protein per lb and you will far outweigh and results from the test booster at your age.

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
lol youll never have the results you want. you will always want more. and besides it wasnt a slap to the face. you dont need a test booster at the age of 18. just work hard in the gym, make sure your getting your intake of protein. maybe take some creatine. personally what do you think is holding you back?
my metabolism and crappy genetics

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, what a winner we have going on here! Cliffs anyone???

-do I need a T-booster at 18
-Yes, it's fine
-No, you don't
-vague study on teens and PH/AAS
-bash a rep
-It's not natty cause I don't understand chemical nomenclature
-It's chemical nomenclature, because everything is made from chemicals
-The light is shown, yet still no answers...

How did I do? :lol:

The question here isn't necessarily "should I", but rather "can I". Should you take something like MFX at 18? I don't know...do you need it? Have you hit a training plateau that you just can't burst through without modifying your training/diet regimine? Have you exhausted other options? Ok. Can you? Well, honestly, yes, you can. The misconception here, and there are many, is that 1.) A test booster is going to give you all of the bad side effects of PH/PS/AAS because it is adding exogenous test to your system; 2.) At 18, your hormones are so out of whack still that you'd not benefit at all from MFX; and finally 3.) MFX is a "test booster"!!!

1. A "test booster" will increase the amount of test in your body, whether through making you produce more or by converting it by other means.
2. At 18, your levels are high, but they are beginning to plateau. While you don't need something exceedingly strong, and you don't want strict test from an outside source such as PH/PS/AAS arena, a test booster can aid you - particularly one such as MFX.
3. Why isn't it a "test booster"? Well, in the strict definition, I'd say not. You aren't boosting overall test - you are modifying that which you already have to take better advantage of it for muscle building. I don't care if you have the highest test levels in your algebra class (Teacher pun - get it???)... Much of what we have is bound and not usable for what we'd like. Products like MassFX will free up that test by inhibiting it from being bound. FREE TEST enables us to build muscle and change our physiques in the ways that we desire. THAT is what makes it not only successful on the supplement market, but also safe enough and helpful to an 18 yr old.

ta-da. :firedevil:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats how a rep should answer...that was beautiful
HA!! Why thanks, man! I do what I can, and so do the other guys. Just different styles, that's all. I'm the "wordy" one. Bob's the "science" one. Tom's...well, Tom is Tom. ;) :lol: :trout:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
there are alot of things you can alter. I have seen ectomorphs put on some really good size. I myself use to weigh 240 lbs. I was a CHUNK! but you can do anything if you work hard enough at it. Im just saying i think it would be a waste of money at your age, however if will give you the motivation or you think the gains you want buy it! after all there is a 100% money back guarantee i hear.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, definitely a guarantee. And there's no pressure from us to buy it. If he wants to, he knows that it'll be safe for him. It's backed by the Univ. Study, so with most all other factors right as he says they are, then he'll see success. Personally, I'd MUCH rather see him do something like MassFX at 18 than a PH or something else. Simply the fact that he's asked about it and is PM'ing me for more info puts my mind at ease. If he were 17 or younger, I'd be the first to point it out and say NO to it. But he's getting educated, which to me makes me think that he's ready to do something like this. That I admire... :cheers:

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
Wow, what a winner we have going on here! Cliffs anyone???

-do I need a T-booster at 18
-Yes, it's fine
-No, you don't
-vague study on teens and PH/AAS
-bash a rep
-It's not natty cause I don't understand chemical nomenclature
-It's chemical nomenclature, because everything is made from chemicals
-The light is shown, yet still no answers...

How did I do? :lol:

The question here isn't necessarily "should I", but rather "can I". Should you take something like MFX at 18? I don't know...do you need it? Have you hit a training plateau that you just can't burst through without modifying your training/diet regimine? Have you exhausted other options? Ok. Can you? Well, honestly, yes, you can. The misconception here, and there are many, is that 1.) A test booster is going to give you all of the bad side effects of PH/PS/AAS because it is adding exogenous test to your system; 2.) At 18, your hormones are so out of whack still that you'd not benefit at all from MFX; and finally 3.) MFX is a "test booster"!!!

1. A "test booster" will increase the amount of test in your body, whether through making you produce more or by converting it by other means.
2. At 18, your levels are high, but they are beginning to plateau. While you don't need something exceedingly strong, and you don't want strict test from an outside source such as PH/PS/AAS arena, a test booster can aid you - particularly one such as MFX.
3. Why isn't it a "test booster"? Well, in the strict definition, I'd say not. You aren't boosting overall test - you are modifying that which you already have to take better advantage of it for muscle building. I don't care if you have the highest test levels in your algebra class (Teacher pun - get it???)... Much of what we have is bound and not usable for what we'd like. Products like MassFX will free up that test by inhibiting it from being bound. FREE TEST enables us to build muscle and change our physiques in the ways that we desire. THAT is what makes it not only successful on the supplement market, but also safe enough and helpful to an 18 yr old.

ta-da. :firedevil:
Yep, definitely a guarantee. And there's no pressure from us to buy it. If he wants to, he knows that it'll be safe for him. It's backed by the Univ. Study, so with most all other factors right as he says they are, then he'll see success. Personally, I'd MUCH rather see him do something like MassFX at 18 than a PH or something else. Simply the fact that he's asked about it and is PM'ing me for more info puts my mind at ease. If he were 17 or younger, I'd be the first to point it out and say NO to it. But he's getting educated, which to me makes me think that he's ready to do something like this. That I admire... :cheers:
i gotta agree that was a pretty damn good summary :clap2:, thanks alot for your input. Ive def been reading up on it so i think im ready to take it, also i really didnt want to roids or ph. I want to be all naturale

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
well its not that im not getting the results there coming slowely but surly, the main problem is that i can see that im much stronger before i started but i look the same as i did before. Got a little bigger bud hardly and mass. Ive tried weight gainers but that didnt go to well, hate the bloated feeling, and its just too expensive $40 lets say for a 8lb bag which has ~16 servings and i took it 2-3x daily

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
also i have tried bulking diets which didnt go much, and now on M-Stak but it looks like thats goin no where. I am so sick of being in the 150 weight

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well its not that im not getting the results there coming slowely but surly, the main problem is that i can see that im much stronger before i started but i look the same as i did before. Got a little bigger bud hardly and mass. Ive tried weight gainers but that didnt go to well, hate the bloated feeling, and its just too expensive $40 lets say for a 8lb bag which has ~16 servings and i took it 2-3x daily
yeah i know America has the mentality where we want it and we want it now! natural gains come slow after your first initial 6-8 months of working out. So you are an ectomorph from what i hear..am i wrong? bodybuilding is a science you have to be incorporating heavy lifts with hypertrophy(high reps) the high reps is what is going to spur growth in your muscles and the heavy sets make sure you dont plateau at your hypertrophy sets.

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
yeah i know America has the mentality where we want it and we want it now! natural gains come slow after your first initial 6-8 months of working out. So you are an ectomorph from what i hear..am i wrong? bodybuilding is a science you have to be incorporating heavy lifts with hypertrophy(high reps) the high reps is what is going to spur growth in your muscles and the heavy sets make sure you dont plateau at your hypertrophy sets.
yes thats very true

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
ordered my stack today!! now just gotta figure out how to take it

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ordered my stack today!! now just gotta figure out how to take it
k.. post up what ya got and your daily schedule. I love makin up dosing protocols!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0