Banned
Awards
Activate Xtreme or Diesel Tech Hardcore

Which one and why???

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
If I had to choose just one I would go with DTH because I feel it offer's more benefits that act-x.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
You won't be dissapointed with either and I have used both.

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Once Im done with my whiteflood/greenmag im gonna try USP Jacked/DTH

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Jacked gives a sweet energy/focus that would be sweet with the aggression you get from DTH.

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Have u tried it?? I havent had alot of luck with USP but all the reviews sound pretty damn good

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
yeah, it is the best energy/focus I have ever experienced. I bought three tubs during the initial release.

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Ahhh..thats good to hear...im excited to try this little stack man

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Well the aggression will work well with the Jacked....thanks for the input though

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Hey Steve.....u familiar with the diesel products?? Hows Jacked compare to JP8?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Steve.....u familiar with the diesel products?? Hows Jacked compare to JP8?
I have 2 of each sitting, just waiting for me to pick up my order from over the border (saves shipping cost to Canada). I loved the orig. JP8, it blew me away (Current fav. PreWO, followed by White Flood) and the new Grape looks and sounds to be even better. Jacked is simpler but does have some very positive feedback; I will be comparing them when I finally get my package (hopefully this upcoming week, although trials will be limited b/c broken right finger).

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
hows taste of jp8?? i remember the first r4w in powder and that was nasty..hows it compare?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
hows taste of jp8?? i remember the first r4w in powder and that was nasty..hows it compare?

lol.:ponder:

Slightly better.

Taste is not JP8's selling point. Results are.

Supposedly the new grape is tolerable. Im stocked up on lemonade. So i wont know for awhile.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slightly better than that R4W from what I hear, but I didn't mind the lemonade, it grows on you (Went thru 2.5 tubs, only took a few times to get used to it). I usually shot it straight, then chased it with water to minimize any GI issues. Only mildly herbal.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I recommend DTH stacked with JP8 and throw in sunami to help with mood and aggression. Plus you get a nice help with libido as well. I have used all three, and I loved it.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
jacked is over rated =/ ive been on it for several weeks. its basically an energy drink in powder form. has nothing to do with feeling jacked or pumped or strong, etc. plus after a while you build a tolerance and then you need more which means less servings means the cost per serving isnt very good. i think they should re-group and redo -jacked-

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I've had the pleasure of using both DTH/Sunami and Activate Extreme/Lean Extreme and I can honestly say, the results came quicker and easier with the Get Diesel stuff. The stuff from Desiger Supplements took a tad over 2 weeks to kick in, but I was feeling all the good stuff from the other stack within the first 48 hrs, no joke. Also, DTH/Sunami made all my pre-workout supps way more effective, as I was able to lower my dose of JP8 and still get equal results. As to the JP* vs. Jacked question, again, they are both great products, but I would go with JP8 here for the focus factor, as Jacked doesn't get me dialed in like JP8 does, matter of fact nothing does. I can get by with 1 scoop of jacked, or 1.5 scoops of the old JP8. What really is awesome is mixing 1 scoop Jacked with 1.5 scoops of the old JP8, it's plain nuts!! Those 2 together are bar none the best pre-workout combo I have ever tried to get me dialed in and stay dialed in. After about 5 hours later, I'm finally winding down, not a crash, but a gradual tapering down. I haven't tried the new JP8 yet, so I can't help you there. Good luck!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Comparing JP8 to jacked is like comparing oxycottin to childrens chewable tylonol. They are not in the same league imo period. Do a side by side comparison of the 2 products ingredient profiles.

Activate Extreme is a good product dont get me wrong, but falls way short whan compared to Diesel Test hardcore. There is a good amount of Nettle root in DTH anyway, so Activate is not really needed. You can only free up so much bound test with nettle. The magic happens when you increase test levels and free up bound test.

There are tons of logs with feedback on both JP8 and DTH, the feedback is the main factor at hand. How it works in the real world for everyday people, not just claims made by a company......

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
U have to take about 6 acx/day for results.....about 2 weeks in. You can take 2/3 DTH/day and get way more than on 6 actx/day and "feel" it in the first 3-5 days. DTH is a way more complete/overall product. If I was thinking about actx, i would just use bulk nettle caped and HGW.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
If you want to increase strength instead of having a massive libido increase, then Activate Xtreme hands down.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
i used the dth./ sunami and i got mild results. but my **** was rock hard when givin to my girl.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want to increase strength instead of having a massive libido increase, then Activate Xtreme hands down.
You are 17 years old, are you saying this from experience or just here-say?

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I am using Activate Xtreme, and it seems to be working pretty well in conjunction with a new diet (or lack thereof).

While I cannot definitively say Activate Xtreme is better than DTH for strength reasons, I can infer with user feedback (my older brother had tried both) and the ingredient profile. The concentrations of maca, icariin and avena sativa lend themselves to libido increase. Tribulus has never been proven to work as it's intended, but is also a libido booster. Longjack, dodder and nettle are the ingredients in DTH that would raise testosterone levels, but given the long blend totaling 1966mg, it would be very hard for DTH to include a significant amount of each without expense to the effectiveness of the other ingredients. DIM decreases estrogen, rhodiola increases endurance, rosemary purportedly "contains numerous anti-aging constituents and significant 5-LO inhibitors", lecithin, capsicum (assuming it is the only plausible option, cayenne) and ginger are fat metabolics, panax ginseng is an energy/anti-fatigue supplement, ginkgo biloba improves blood flow to the brain and appendages, mucuna lends itself to improve sleep quality as well as sexual function, bacopa and gynostemma are other cognitive-aids, bioperine may improve amino acid absorption, and ala improves insulin sensitivity.

Activate's heavy concentration of the tried-and-true nettle, as well as basella alba, make it, in my mind, a better testosterone boosting supplement.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am using Activate Xtreme, and it seems to be working pretty well in conjunction with a new diet (or lack thereof).

While I cannot definitively say Activate Xtreme is better than DTH for strength reasons, I can infer with user feedback (my older brother had tried both) and the ingredient profile. The concentrations of maca, icariin and avena sativa lend themselves to libido increase. Tribulus has never been proven to work as it's intended, but is also a libido booster. Longjack, dodder and nettle are the ingredients in DTH that would raise testosterone levels, but given the long blend totaling 1966mg, it would be very hard for DTH to include a significant amount of each without expense to the effectiveness of the other ingredients. DIM decreases estrogen, rhodiola increases endurance, rosemary purportedly "contains numerous anti-aging constituents and significant 5-LO inhibitors", lecithin, capsicum (assuming it is the only plausible option, cayenne) and ginger are fat metabolics, panax ginseng is an energy/anti-fatigue supplement, ginkgo biloba improves blood flow to the brain and appendages, mucuna lends itself to improve sleep quality as well as sexual function, bacopa and gynostemma are other cognitive-aids, bioperine may improve amino acid absorption, and ala improves insulin sensitivity.

Activate's heavy concentration of the tried-and-true nettle, as well as basella alba, make it, in my mind, a better testosterone boosting supplement.
Well you def have a sense of knowing whats what. I like to see posts like this where the consumer is very educated about what he is taking. Kudos bro :thumbsup:

Although you are misinformed about nettle being the end-all be-all.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
mucuna lends itself to improve sleep quality as well as sexual function
Yessir, also aids in raising GH levels, which itself helps aid in better sleep and sexual function, as well as recovery.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

Dude, u have no idea what it cost to make a bottle of DTH. There is an entire thread over at bodybuilding. com with tons of blood test results on users who have used DIESEL TEST over the years and showed sig, increases in free and total test. No such thread on Actx.

Summer of 2007, I did a straight up comparison thread over there and here, with users logging both.........DT reigns supreme.

Actx has a lot of nettle and yeah so what, but you dont have people talking about Actx is increasing their aggression and training intensity as such with DTH which is a key sign ur test levels is going up sig. Anyway you haven't used both, but thats a nice attempt at taking a crack at the ingredient profile of DTH.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Tried 2 bottles of AX so far, cant say its been brilliant for me, not doubting that it works, but didn't get what I would have expected in terms of Strength gains, Broke a few PR's with it, so thats okay...

Im definately going to be trying out a bottle of DTH after i get back from holiday in mid-march, thinking to do a 2 month run, 1month solo and stack it with something during the 2nd month.

:)

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
Have not tried DTH yet, But act X is my favorite test booster and probably one of the best supplements I have ever tried.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Actx has a lot of nettle and yeah so what, but you dont have people talking about Actx is increasing their aggression and training intensity as such with DTH which is a key sign ur test levels is going up sig. Anyway you haven't used both, but thats a nice attempt at taking a crack at the ingredient profile of DTH.
Hah, Rodja, a very credible source, has continually noted its significant effects on both aggression and strength. And no, I haven't seen any compare/contrast before-and-after testosterone levels of Act X with Diesel Test, so my conclusions are left with what I have seen: secondary sources and the ingredient profiles. Aggression isn't everything.

You assumed I was a woefully uninformed teen, and now that I break it down piece-by-piece, you just believe what you want to believe.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I've had the good fortune of trying both, and I got faster results with DTH/Sunami than I did with Activate Extreme/Lean Extreme. When the results started to kick in with ActX/Leanx, it was good, but it took a tad over 2 weeks at 4 per day of Actx and 2 LeanX. I still recommend Lean Extreme, as that stuff is plain awesome, I've always responded well to forskoli, and the other stuff it contains is icing on the cake. Activate isn't bad, I just feel DTH is better.
Aggression isn't everything.
For me aggression isn't everything, it's the only thing in the gym. I never got anywhere in the gym with being passive.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
I liked the lemonade better then the new JP8 grape, or I got the lemonade down better..

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I really don't understand the emphasis on aggression in lifting. Hell, in anything. I never get hyped up for anything anymore, including football. I'm not eager, I'm not tense, I'm not nervous, and it works great for me.

To each their own, I guess.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I really don't understand the emphasis on aggression in lifting. Hell, in anything. I never get hyped up for anything anymore, including football. I'm not eager, I'm not tense, I'm not nervous, and it works great for me.

To each their own, I guess.
the only people i have ever met who were not-eager,tense, nervous or hyped up about anything were on heavy doses of librium. at 17 i was hyped up and eager about quite a few things. try the dthc it is some good stuff, sounds like you need it.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I never get hyped up for anything anymore, including football.
Not trying to be an A-hole here, but I enjoy what I do, so it's easy to get hyped up or get in the mood. If your not getting a rush or feeling in the zone, maybe a change up is in order? That's what I do when something loses it's luster for me. I can understand you not understanding aggression, as there is a fine line there with how well it helps you perform, or if you take it too far and it detracts from your performance or endangers your well being. You said you don't get "Hyped up anymore," but I'm sure you remember how cool it was too feel that way. I'm not criticizing you, just saying your take on it is different, and there's certainly nothing wrong with that.

redemption79

Awards
  • Established

Excellent breakdown, but the truth is that knowing the effect of each individual ingredient in a supplement can mean little in relation to the effects of the supplement as a whole.
Here's a simple example. Caffeine. Caffeine when used alone is completely different than when used in conjunction with a NSAID. Caffeine alone is a stimulant, which will generally increase sensitivity and do little as an anti-inflammatory or pain reliever. However, caffeine is often added to aspirin, ibuprofen, ect. and greatly increases their effectiveness.

I guess my point is this: Knowing what you are putting into your body is important, but you really can't make a fair judgment in terms of effectiveness until you actually try it yourself.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
the only people i have ever met who were not-eager,tense, nervous or hyped up about anything were on heavy doses of librium. at 17 i was hyped up and eager about quite a few things. try the dthc it is some good stuff, sounds like you need it.
Hah, nice pitch. I'm kept on a sort of even keel. Nerves don't really get to me, and I kind of like it that way, which isn't to say I'm a stoic robot or anything; I bawled my eyes out on my last football game. I don't think any supplement will change my mentality.

Not trying to be an A-hole here, but I enjoy what I do, so it's easy to get hyped up or get in the mood. If your not getting a rush or feeling in the zone, maybe a change up is in order? That's what I do when something loses it's luster for me. I can understand you not understanding aggression, as there is a fine line there with how well it helps you perform, or if you take it too far and it detracts from your performance or endangers your well being. You said you don't get "Hyped up anymore," but I'm sure you remember how cool it was too feel that way. I'm not criticizing you, just saying your take on it is different, and there's certainly nothing wrong with that.
Yeah, I guess I remember how it used to feel. I used to shake. Now it's just different, and I can't pin it on any one thing except personal change, really.

I guess my point is this: Knowing what you are putting into your body is important, but you really can't make a fair judgment in terms of effectiveness until you actually try it yourself.
Good point, maybe I'll try it at some point in the future, but it's a bit expensive and not high enough on my priority list yet.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hah, nice pitch. I'm kept on a sort of even keel. Nerves don't really get to me, and I kind of like it that way, which isn't to say I'm a stoic robot or anything; I bawled my eyes out on my last football game. I don't think any supplement will change my mentality.

Yeah, I guess I remember how it used to feel. I used to shake. Now it's just different, and I can't pin it on any one thing except personal change, really.

Good point, maybe I'll try it at some point in the future, but it's a bit expensive and not high enough on my priority list yet.
$42 for something that works at 3 tabs a day and comes 120ct isnt expensive. Now if thats "expensive" to you but paying $32 for something in 120ct and u have to take 6caps a day for any results at all is better, then u dont understand basic math. But most consumers buy on total price, value.

Also training intensity/aggression in the gym is nothing like "ECA" stack energy. I can be on DTH and go in the gym calm as hell, but when I put on my Ipod and start lifting all I want to hear is aggressive music, and hit each set back to back eventhough my body is saying take a rest between sets.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Excellent breakdown, but the truth is that knowing the effect of each individual ingredient in a supplement can mean little in relation to the effects of the supplement as a whole.
Good point, synergy is often overlooked, and not just in the supp industry. Your chains only as strong as it's weakest link.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
$42 for something that works at 3 tabs a day and comes 120ct isnt expensive. Now if thats "expensive" to you but paying $32 for something in 120ct and u have to take 6caps a day for any results at all is better, then u dont understand basic math.
And you evidently don't understand basic grammar, but I haven't said anything about that. I take 4/day for $29.95 which lasts 1 month, so it's $1/day. You would take 3/day for $42.95 for 40 days with DTH, making it $1.07/day. DTH is more expensive than what I bought Activate Xtreme for, maybe that breakdown is one you understand.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And you evidently don't understand basic grammar, but I haven't said anything about that. I take 4/day for $29.95 which lasts 1 month, so it's $1/day. You would take 3/day for $42.95 for 40 days with DTH, making it $1.07/day. DTH is more expensive than what I bought Activate Xtreme for, maybe that breakdown is one you understand.
and if actx is what you want to take no one on here should give a damn, it's your life. all people are saying [at least for my part] is dth may be a better choice, what you choose to do with the information is all on you.:dunno:

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
that dudes only 17. still in high school, does AX give you raging mega huge boners? DTH does that quite well.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
and if actx is what you want to take no one on here should give a damn, it's your life. all people are saying [at least for my part] is dth may be a better choice, what you choose to do with the information is all on you.:dunno:
Right. I may try it sometime in the future, but as I previously stated, it's not high enough on my priority list to be included in the budget.

that dudes only 17. still in high school, does AX give you raging mega huge boners? DTH does that quite well.
****, I don't need a supplement for that.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive taken both.

Not the latest version of DTH, tho I have 4 bottles here.

I actually stopped taking the last version of DTH, due to having a serious pain in my left testie! It was unbearable at times!!

So it was doing something, I didnt notice much but generally I have high test levels, and no test booster has ever worked for me.

I tried Activate Extreme and It did 0 for me.

Not much of a review.. but I guess DTH was doing something to my balls! lol

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ive taken both.

Not the latest version of DTH, tho I have 4 bottles here.

I actually stopped taking the last version of DTH, due to having a serious pain in my left testie! It was unbearable at times!!

So it was doing something, I didnt notice much but generally I have high test levels, and no test booster has ever worked for me.

I tried Activate Extreme and It did 0 for me.

Not much of a review.. but I guess DTH was doing something to my balls! lol
on the DTH u probably needed less/day. How many were you taking? I wouldnt go over 3/day.