- 01-18-2009, 01:07 PM
- 01-18-2009, 01:10 PM
01-18-2009, 01:13 PM
nah, they were alright for strength increase but my joints hurt for a while. and way too damn expensive
01-18-2009, 01:15 PM
01-18-2009, 09:12 PM
are u talking about the halodrol 50 gels by gaspari? Is that the original ph? I want to get that but im not sure if that even a ph..
01-18-2009, 11:04 PM
I ran them when they first came out. Didn't notice much in the weight room but added a ton of distance to my golf drives. (I don't really have an explaination for that)
If I recall correctly, it's a 3 or 4/day protocol, right?
10 won't do you much of anything on their own. The best thing I can think is to just save them and add them to the front or tail end of a run of another test-booster/AI type product you may do in the future.
01-19-2009, 12:17 PM
i actually went up in weight on leg press when i was using them, and no they are not a ph. I do have knee problems when i kneel down now. im not sure if that is from too much weight or from the AA. I have no idea.
01-19-2009, 03:31 PM
01-19-2009, 03:36 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By GENO0125 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-23-2008, 05:45 PM
- By GENO0125 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-04-2008, 02:41 PM
- By VolcomX311 in forum SupplementsReplies: 40Last Post: 10-31-2007, 02:10 PM
- By AnonyMoose in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 03-29-2007, 06:00 PM
- By mschulke in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-05-2006, 06:16 AM