halodrol-liquid gels

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
about a year ago i bought them and used all but 10. how should i take the remaining 10?

MikeDre

Awards
If you liked it save them and buy another box/2 of HLGs

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
nah, they were alright for strength increase but my joints hurt for a while. and way too damn expensive

mishag23

Awards
are u talking about the halodrol 50 gels by gaspari? Is that the original ph? I want to get that but im not sure if that even a ph..

thx

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
I ran them when they first came out. Didn't notice much in the weight room but added a ton of distance to my golf drives. (I don't really have an explaination for that)
If I recall correctly, it's a 3 or 4/day protocol, right?
10 won't do you much of anything on their own. The best thing I can think is to just save them and add them to the front or tail end of a run of another test-booster/AI type product you may do in the future.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
i actually went up in weight on leg press when i was using them, and no they are not a ph. I do have knee problems when i kneel down now. im not sure if that is from too much weight or from the AA. I have no idea.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are u talking about the halodrol 50 gels by gaspari? Is that the original ph? I want to get that but im not sure if that even a ph..

thx
Halodrol by Gaspari was the PH, but is not made anymore, you would need to find a clone such as H-drol. The Halodrol liquidgels also from Gaspari are not a PH and are nothing like the original.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
beaverboy Supplements 21
Anabolics 2
Supplements 18
icanrace Supplements 4
Supplements 8