DCP or Recreate for fat loss?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Which is more effective for fat loss? DCP or Recreate?

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if one is necessarily better than the other. Both elicit fatloss through different means. I would think due to this fact, that a stack of DCP/Recreate would yield the best results vs. either of them ran solo.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Granted, stacking the both would be ideal, but if you had to pick one over the other, which would you go with and why?

I'm not sure if one is necessarily better than the other. Both elicit fatloss through different means. I would think due to this fact, that a stack of DCP/Recreate would yield the best results vs. either of them ran solo.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Granted, stacking the both would be ideal, but if you had to pick one over the other, which would you go with and why?
I stacked both together along with GTE, nothing I couldn't do without just my diet and training.

Save your money for food or go ahead and start an EC stack.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
It all depends on whether or not you are looking into stimulant based or not. I enjoyed using both at different times. I like to use DCP when I'm feeling "stim'd out". If you're looking to run stims, I would elect Recreate.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think it would be DCP if I had to choose. But only because I could take it before bed as well and not lose sleep with the stims.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
However if I were not stim dead and wanted the stims then Recreate I hear works well. Although I have no personal experience with it.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Is Recreate more along the lines of Mitotropin?

It all depends on whether or not you are looking into stimulant based or not. I enjoyed using both at different times. I like to use DCP when I'm feeling "stim'd out". If you're looking to run stims, I would elect Recreate.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I dont think so. Is Mitotropin from Gaspari? If so, I believe that is their "revamped" version of Thyrotabs which is a precursor to T3.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Noticed the "ThyroidFast " in Recreate and wasn't sure if that was follow the same path of what is intended in Mitotropin.

I dont think so. Is Mitotropin from Gaspari? If so, I believe that is their "revamped" version of Thyrotabs which is a precursor to T3.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if your diet is on point then I would run DCP.

if you need to control your eating habits a little then I would run recreate...will help curb appetite :thumbsup:

IMO these are both great products though!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Can you elaborate why "if your diet is on point then I would run DCP."?

Thinking of running this for 4 weeks with Novedex XT and then follow it with Lean Xtreme and Novedex XT for 4 weeks.

if your diet is on point then I would run DCP.

if you need to control your eating habits a little then I would run recreate...will help curb appetite :thumbsup:

IMO these are both great products though!

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Can you elaborate why "if your diet is on point then I would run DCP."?

Thinking of running this for 4 weeks with Novedex XT and then follow it with Lean Xtreme and Novedex XT for 4 weeks.
Because Recreate has an appetite supressant in it, and it will help you get your diet on point. If your diet is already on point, you dont need it and thus DCP would be a good choice.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm tough choice, lots of people ran dcp with great success and there are plenty of people who like recreate. I tried dcp, and unfortunately, I had stomach issues and heartburn. It really bummed me out, and I was jealous when I read how many people were in love with dcp and having great results. I also ran recreate and had no issues at all, but choosing between the two, if you can tolerate both products is definitely a tough choice. If I was able, I would definitely try to run both together and imagine the outcome would be most desirable. Good luck with your choice.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Because Recreate has an appetite supressant in it, and it will help you get your diet on point. If your diet is already on point, you dont need it and thus DCP would be a good choice.
thanks bud, this is where I was going with this :thumbsup:

JoeYoung

JoeYoung

Awards
Damn DCP is sexy. I wish we could sell it in Canada. It works great as a stand alone, but it can be stacked with almost any of the other fatburners on the market.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my favorite no stim fat loss stack...AP + DCP + sesamin! you can also add in some cortisol control (I like relora).

This is prob what I'm going to run in March...prep for that beach body!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I really want to try Relora! I've heard only good things.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just bit the bullet and picked up some P-slin to stack with DCP.

Luckily the new run is finished and shipping today, which is good since my last bottle is half gone (and Christine refuses to share hers.)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just bit the bullet and picked up some P-slin to stack with DCP.

Luckily the new run is finished and shipping today, which is good since my last bottle is half gone (and Christine refuses to share hers.)
Sorry bro! Their is not enough P-Slin in a box to share that either! And YOU did say I'm placing a NP order is there anything YOU want. To which I replied P-Slin and you did not want it until I had it. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry bro! Their is not enough P-Slin in a box to share that either! And YOU did say I'm placing a NP order is there anything YOU want. To which I replied P-Slin and you did not want it until I had it. :)
That's not how I remember it. :)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's not how I remember it. :)
Have you been taking the clear edge and fish oil? Because that is so how it played out. And as the P-Slin is in my purse..possesion well I have it ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you been taking the clear edge and fish oil? Because that is so how it played out. And as the P-Slin is in my purse..possesion well I have it ;)
I'm out of Clear Edge :(

I'm a sad, sad panda right now.

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
Recreate was the worst supp I have ever used. DCP is a solid product and unlike recreate doesn't wipe out your intestines.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
You mean Recreate made you nausea then?

Recreate was the worst supp I have ever used. DCP is a solid product and unlike recreate doesn't wipe out your intestines.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looking at the following:

Weeks 1-4:
DCP - 6 caps per day
NP Green Tea - 3 caps per day
NP Coleus 20% Capsules - 5 caps per day
Twinlab Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 Mg - 3 caps per day

Weeks 5-8:
Same as Weeks 1-4, plus Lean Xtreme at 3 caps per day

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
That looks like a pretty good non-stim stack right there fb.

njseven

njseven

Awards
Taking 2 recreate in the morning, and another 2 mid afternoon curbs my appetite quite well, but recreate does not provide any stim effect from what i've used. My roommate is on it to and doesnt get any stim effects. Just solid appetite suppression.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
I did a DCP, Recreate, napalm stack last summer. This produced great results for me.

The DCP makes me sweat and you can tell its working without being all stim'd out. One of the best things I noticed was a bit more endurance when I take 3 pills pre workout. Its a staple product for me. I take it on PH/DS cycles to help keep me lean without adding back pumps and I take it on a cut to help strip the fat away. The perfect, flexible use fatburner!:hammer:

Recreate seemed to multiply the fatburning effects of the DCP. I seemed to make great diet choices while on recreate. Never really got so hungry that I craved bad food options...... probably from the ingredient "Will Power". Great product, but not much of a stim effect as I usually took it with 100-200mg of caffine to get an extra bump.

Napalm was great at the end of the stack to bring in all the little extra cuts on the abs.

Aside from all of this, when you are cutting DIET IS PARAMOUNT. If the diet isn't clean and tight, NO product will work. Good Luck.

Last edited:
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it gave me diarhea for 3 days. It wiped out all the digestive enzymes and good bacteria in my stomach and was shitting bile out for 2 days.

**** that garbage
It is unfortunate you did not get your desired results from Recreate. While this must have been frustrating for you, referring to Recreate as "garbage" certainly implies that all the other users that consider Recreate one of the best, if not the best, stim-based fat-burners around must be somehow delusional. While I respect your feedback, I beg to strongly differ in terms of your characterization of Recreate as "garbage". It definitely isn't. The Platinum Planet Award (NutraPlanet Award of Excellence) and countless positive reviews from users are hardly associated with "garbage".
Thank you.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I just started Recreate/DCP the other day, and already I'm pleased with the appetite suppression. While I was "bulking" I was eating everything all throughout the day. I feel this stack has made it much easier to scale back and make smarter choices. A couple of months ago when I ran a DCP/Levi stack, after a "bulk", I found it was difficult dealing with scaling back on eating. I was constantly hungry, and was throwing in whatever I could to control hunger. Recreate seems to be handling that issue now. Now if I can just get more cardio in. I like a lot of others, hate it.

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
It is unfortunate you did not get your desired results from Recreate. While this must have been frustrating for you, referring to Recreate as "garbage" certainly implies that all the other users that consider Recreate one of the best, if not the best, stim-based fat-burners around must be somehow delusional. While I respect your feedback, I beg to strongly differ in terms of your characterization of Recreate as "garbage". It definitely isn't. The Platinum Planet Award (NutraPlanet Award of Excellence) and countless positive reviews from users are hardly associated with "garbage".
Thank you.
Im personally displeased because I missed 3days of works and 3days of wages. I contacted USPlabs and they promised me a bottle of AP and it was never sent then they acted as if they had sent it out. I was crapping out green bile for 3 days.

To me it is nothing more than garbage. Feedback on boards such as outlaw also think it's not a very good product either. Nutraplanet is a great site, but of course it is not going to hurt it's own sales by bashing a product it sells. Plus there are plenty of negative reviews as well. Not only that it has been well noted that USPlabs reps have been posting reviews on sites. Some that are very suspicious.

I apologize but I would personally never recommend this product to anyone.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im personally displeased because I missed 3days of works and 3days of wages. I contacted USPlabs and they promised me a bottle of AP and it was never sent then they acted as if they had sent it out. I was crapping out green bile for 3 days.

To me it is nothing more than garbage. Feedback on boards such as outlaw also think it's not a very good product either. Nutraplanet is a great site, but of course it is not going to hurt it's own sales by bashing a product it sells. Plus there are plenty of negative reviews as well. Not only that it has been well noted that USPlabs reps have been posting reviews on sites. Some that are very suspicious.

I apologize but I would personally never recommend this product to anyone.
I am certainly not aware of any USPLabs promise of a bottle of Anabolic Pump to you. If you were made that promise and you did not receive anything, then my unconditional apologies. USPLabs is known to be generous with product gifts. If you are still interested in the Anabolic Pump, send me your details by PM. I'll make sure you get it. Promise is promise!

Back to Recreate. Again, it is unfortunate you did not get the hoped-for results from it. Yet, I certainly cannot accept the characterization of Recreate as garbage. It is not. Like many other great products, it cannot work for everyone the same way.

Something else. I am a USPlabs rep, but I have never left a product review for any USPLabs products on any site. Consider that!

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I respectfully suggest that nopeace's experience is NOT typical, from all reports - and my own experience - and that he might well consider the fact that taking Recreate may not have been the ONLY thing going on w/ him at the time.

That said, Recreate contains forskholin, which is known to create intestinal issues in some; similarly, lactose has a similar effect on some, as well. Doesn't mean dairy - or Recreate - is "garbage".

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I respectfully suggest that nopeace's experience is NOT typical, from all reports - and my own experience - and that he might well consider the fact that taking Recreate may not have been the ONLY thing going on w/ him at the time.

That said, Recreate contains forskholin, which is known to create intestinal issues in some; similarly, lactose has a similar effect on some, as well. Doesn't mean dairy - or Recreate - is "garbage".
Thank you!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established

"intestinal issues"? That explains a few things. I've been getting torn up lately. I just started Recreate last week and have had a rather aggravated tummy lately, lots of time in the "office". Maybe I should take a lactose pill with Recreate? Kinda like when I take one with shakes.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Generic imodium tablets, in bulk @ Costco.... :thumbsup:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
"intestinal issues"? That explains a few things. I've been getting torn up lately. I just started Recreate last week and have had a rather aggravated tummy lately, lots of time in the "office". Maybe I should take a lactose pill with Recreate? Kinda like when I take one with shakes.
I don't believe that is quite what he meant. It should not do any good to take a lactose pill with Recreate as it is not lactose based.

He was saying the reaction people get from forskolin is SIMILAR to what someone would experience if they were lactose intolerant and ingested a milk product.

You would need to check with their reps to see if there is anything you can take that won't block absorption.

DMAC10

DMAC10

Awards
I tried Recreate. I had some stomach issues myself, I just backed off on the doseages a for a few days to let my body adjust and everything worked out fine. Pretty good results.
Diet slipped some so can't blame the recreate for that.

Just my two cents worth.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
If a search is done, and some folks say they experience certain issues, them I recommend not starting the "new" product on a work day. Wait till maybe Friday or whenever your work week ends, then try it. That gives you two days to "test" it out. With that being said, my dad used to say, "it's what you say or do, but how you do or say it, that makes the difference. Nopeace, we all respect your displeasure with recreate, and it is OK display that. But, you could have easily just explained your reason for your pinion without ridiculing or trying to defame the product. Saying how it affected you would have suffice in letting us know you were not pleased. No one is taking that away from you, all strategicmove and others are saying is that it was just mean and uncalled for to call the product "garbage". Just my million pennies (yeah I need more than two cents)

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe that is quite what he meant. It should not do any good to take a lactose pill with Recreate as it is not lactose based.

He was saying the reaction people get from forskolin is SIMILAR to what someone would experience if they were lactose intolerant and ingested a milk product.

You would need to check with their reps to see if there is anything you can take that won't block absorption.
Yeah, I reread what I wrote. That was kinda dumb. Maybe I'll try some pepto tomorrow morning. I have no intention of stopping my stack, so I will have to find a way to make my body deal with it.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I reread what I wrote. That was kinda dumb. Maybe I'll try some pepto tomorrow morning. I have no intention of stopping my stack, so I will have to find a way to make my body deal with it.
One way to do that is to give it to me. When I use it, I will think of you. We can share the glory, hey, I am just looking out for you.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established

Fully agree on all points - you got me in one!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Going with the following:

Weeks 1-4:
DCP - 6 caps per day

Weeks 5-8:

qball

Awards
Going with the following:

Weeks 1-4:
DCP - 6 caps per day

Weeks 5-8:
If you're gonna run the lean extreme, drop the green tea and forskolin during that time and save em for later. Lean extreme has both of those in it already...besides, too much forskolin is no fun for some people!:dump:

jsierra85

jsierra85

Awards
i was suppose to run DCP/RECREATE stack on monday so far im just taking recreate and i love it..im noticing changes all ready but i am doing cardio and dieting....just waiting on my dcp to come in ...hopefully somebody shipis it out any time today lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was suppose to run DCP/RECREATE stack on monday so far im just taking recreate and i love it..im noticing changes all ready but i am doing cardio and dieting....just waiting on my dcp to come in ...hopefully somebody shipis it out any time today lol
Stock arrived today, so expect a notification any time now.