DCP or Recreate for fat loss?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Man, I hate cardio. I wish I could implement it more.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, I hate cardio. I wish I could implement it more.
Not to pimp an additional product, but i have found that 2 PowerFULL caps pre-cardio GREATLY increases my mood and tone during cardio sessions.

Just a note from one cardio-hater to another.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Not to pimp an additional product, but i have found that 2 PowerFULL caps pre-cardio GREATLY increases my mood and tone during cardio sessions.

Just a note from one cardio-hater to another.
Thanks, I appreciate that.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Generic imodium tablets, in bulk @ Costco.... :thumbsup:
I've started taking the Imodium tabs when I take my dose of Recreate, and experience no stomach issues.
I didn't want to take pepto. I was worried it would cause absorption issues.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
yeah, all the imodium does is slow the transit thru the colon, which actually *facilitates* absorption.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've started taking the Imodium tabs when I take my dose of Recreate, and experience no stomach issues.
I didn't want to take pepto. I was worried it would cause absorption issues.
I hope you are taking a bunch of water in as you are risking constipating yourself.

jsierra85

jsierra85

Awards
It is unfortunate you did not get your desired results from Recreate. While this must have been frustrating for you, referring to Recreate as "garbage" certainly implies that all the other users that consider Recreate one of the best, if not the best, stim-based fat-burners around must be somehow delusional. While I respect your feedback, I beg to strongly differ in terms of your characterization of Recreate as "garbage". It definitely isn't. The Platinum Planet Award (NutraPlanet Award of Excellence) and countless positive reviews from users are hardly associated with "garbage".
Thank you.

Recreate is DEF. not garbage....i have been using it for a full week nad i am loving the results.. im amazed actually...i just got in my dcp 3 days ago so ive been stacking it along with recreate...:dance:

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Plan on doing one additional cap before bedtime the first 3 weeks and then weeks 4-8 taking one of the pre dinner dosages and moving to before bedtime.

Try adding in 1 more DCP cap right before bed.

BigManDon

Awards
What is DCP? Just started Recreate and if DCP can add to my fat shedding i'm in.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

BigManDon

Awards
Sweet. Going to order me some. Wanna start droppin some LB's 4 the summer. Should I stop taking my bulk Green Tea ( 2 a day 300MG) Biotin (1000 MCG) and Acetyl L-Carnitine (250 mg x 4 a day)?

Extremely effective as a standalone, but the mechanisms used are so unique that it makes the product infinitely stackable with fat burners that use other mechanisms - greatly amplifying overall fat burning.[/QUOTE]

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Here is how I am stacking it:

Weeks 1-4:
DCP - 6-8 caps per day
NP Green Tea - 3 caps per day
NP Coleus 20% Capsules - 5 caps per day
Primaforce ALA 300mg caps - 2 caps per day

Weeks 5-8:
Same as Weeks 1-4, plus Lean Xtreme at 3 caps per day

Sweet. Going to order me some. Wanna start droppin some LB's 4 the summer. Should I stop taking my bulk Green Tea ( 2 a day 300MG) Biotin (1000 MCG) and Acetyl L-Carnitine (250 mg x 4 a day)?

Extremely effective as a standalone, but the mechanisms used are so unique that it makes the product infinitely stackable with fat burners that use other mechanisms - greatly amplifying overall fat burning.
[/QUOTE]

dra05ke

Awards
ive used recreate last year with great results! so i decided to use again for this spring ..i have been taking recreate for a few days ...two days it made me actually vomit and the other days it has made me nauseaous ...is there something is recreate that i am not aware of that causes the nausea? what can i do to help prevent it?

thanks

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive used recreate last year with great results! so i decided to use again for this spring ..i have been taking recreate for a few days ...two days it made me actually vomit and the other days it has made me nauseaous ...is there something is recreate that i am not aware of that causes the nausea? what can i do to help prevent it?

thanks
Assuming Recreate was the only variable that changed in your supplementation, and assuming no dietary causes, Forskolin may have contributed to the outcome. It takes a few days, in some cases, for the system to get used to it. Alternatively, start with a low dose and increase slowly over a few days before you hit normal dose.