DCP or Recreate for fat loss?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by BigManDon View Post
    What is DCP? Just started Recreate and if DCP can add to my fat shedding i'm in.
    Dcp

Extremely effective as a standalone, but the mechanisms used are so unique that it makes the product infinitely stackable with fat burners that use other mechanisms - greatly amplifying overall fat burning.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Sweet. Going to order me some. Wanna start droppin some LB's 4 the summer. Should I stop taking my bulk Green Tea ( 2 a day 300MG) Biotin (1000 MCG) and Acetyl L-Carnitine (250 mg x 4 a day)?

Extremely effective as a standalone, but the mechanisms used are so unique that it makes the product infinitely stackable with fat burners that use other mechanisms - greatly amplifying overall fat burning.[/QUOTE]
    •   

3. I have stacked both with great results.

4. Here is how I am stacking it:

Weeks 1-4:
    DCP - 6-8 caps per day
    NP Green Tea - 3 caps per day
    NP Coleus 20% Capsules - 5 caps per day
    Primaforce ALA 300mg caps - 2 caps per day

Weeks 5-8:
    Same as Weeks 1-4, plus Lean Xtreme at 3 caps per day

Quote Originally Posted by BigManDon View Post
    Sweet. Going to order me some. Wanna start droppin some LB's 4 the summer. Should I stop taking my bulk Green Tea ( 2 a day 300MG) Biotin (1000 MCG) and Acetyl L-Carnitine (250 mg x 4 a day)?

Extremely effective as a standalone, but the mechanisms used are so unique that it makes the product infinitely stackable with fat burners that use other mechanisms - greatly amplifying overall fat burning.
    [/QUOTE]

5. ive used recreate last year with great results! so i decided to use again for this spring ..i have been taking recreate for a few days ...two days it made me actually vomit and the other days it has made me nauseaous ...is there something is recreate that i am not aware of that causes the nausea? what can i do to help prevent it?

thanks
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by dra05ke View Post
    ive used recreate last year with great results! so i decided to use again for this spring ..i have been taking recreate for a few days ...two days it made me actually vomit and the other days it has made me nauseaous ...is there something is recreate that i am not aware of that causes the nausea? what can i do to help prevent it?

thanks
    Assuming Recreate was the only variable that changed in your supplementation, and assuming no dietary causes, Forskolin may have contributed to the outcome. It takes a few days, in some cases, for the system to get used to it. Alternatively, start with a low dose and increase slowly over a few days before you hit normal dose.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 08:49 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 10:43 PM
  3. Replies: 188
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 01:07 PM
  4. For Sale: USP Labs RECREATE (Fat Loss)
    By NastyNally in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 05:17 PM