DCP or Recreate for fat loss?
- 01-25-2009, 06:16 PM
Extremely effective as a standalone, but the mechanisms used are so unique that it makes the product infinitely stackable with fat burners that use other mechanisms - greatly amplifying overall fat burning.Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
- 01-26-2009, 11:38 AM
Sweet. Going to order me some. Wanna start droppin some LB's 4 the summer. Should I stop taking my bulk Green Tea ( 2 a day 300MG) Biotin (1000 MCG) and Acetyl L-Carnitine (250 mg x 4 a day)?
Extremely effective as a standalone, but the mechanisms used are so unique that it makes the product infinitely stackable with fat burners that use other mechanisms - greatly amplifying overall fat burning.[/QUOTE]
01-26-2009, 12:35 PM
01-31-2009, 04:56 PM
03-02-2009, 10:18 PM
ive used recreate last year with great results! so i decided to use again for this spring ..i have been taking recreate for a few days ...two days it made me actually vomit and the other days it has made me nauseaous ...is there something is recreate that i am not aware of that causes the nausea? what can i do to help prevent it?
03-03-2009, 01:29 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BeastFitness in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2016, 08:48 AM
- By psychbiker in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2014, 09:09 AM
- By jays23 in forum Weight LossReplies: 25Last Post: 10-23-2010, 08:48 PM
- By Dazl1212 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-24-2010, 07:34 AM
- By jamze7417 in forum Weight LossReplies: 115Last Post: 03-03-2009, 02:20 PM