DCP or Recreate for fat loss?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by nopeace View Post
    it gave me diarhea for 3 days. It wiped out all the digestive enzymes and good bacteria in my stomach and was ****ting bile out for 2 days.

    **** that garbage
    It is unfortunate you did not get your desired results from Recreate. While this must have been frustrating for you, referring to Recreate as "garbage" certainly implies that all the other users that consider Recreate one of the best, if not the best, stim-based fat-burners around must be somehow delusional. While I respect your feedback, I beg to strongly differ in terms of your characterization of Recreate as "garbage". It definitely isn't. The Platinum Planet Award (NutraPlanet Award of E****lence) and countless positive reviews from users are hardly associated with "garbage".
    Thank you.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.


  2. I just started Recreate/DCP the other day, and already I'm pleased with the appetite suppression. While I was "bulking" I was eating everything all throughout the day. I feel this stack has made it much easier to scale back and make smarter choices. A couple of months ago when I ran a DCP/Levi stack, after a "bulk", I found it was difficult dealing with scaling back on eating. I was constantly hungry, and was throwing in whatever I could to control hunger. Recreate seems to be handling that issue now. Now if I can just get more cardio in. I like a lot of others, hate it.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    It is unfortunate you did not get your desired results from Recreate. While this must have been frustrating for you, referring to Recreate as "garbage" certainly implies that all the other users that consider Recreate one of the best, if not the best, stim-based fat-burners around must be somehow delusional. While I respect your feedback, I beg to strongly differ in terms of your characterization of Recreate as "garbage". It definitely isn't. The Platinum Planet Award (NutraPlanet Award of E****lence) and countless positive reviews from users are hardly associated with "garbage".
    Thank you.
    Im personally displeased because I missed 3days of works and 3days of wages. I contacted USPlabs and they promised me a bottle of AP and it was never sent then they acted as if they had sent it out. I was crapping out green bile for 3 days.

    To me it is nothing more than garbage. Feedback on boards such as outlaw also think it's not a very good product either. Nutraplanet is a great site, but of course it is not going to hurt it's own sales by bashing a product it sells. Plus there are plenty of negative reviews as well. Not only that it has been well noted that USPlabs reps have been posting reviews on sites. Some that are very suspicious.

    I apologize but I would personally never recommend this product to anyone.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by nopeace View Post
    Im personally displeased because I missed 3days of works and 3days of wages. I contacted USPlabs and they promised me a bottle of AP and it was never sent then they acted as if they had sent it out. I was crapping out green bile for 3 days.

    To me it is nothing more than garbage. Feedback on boards such as outlaw also think it's not a very good product either. Nutraplanet is a great site, but of course it is not going to hurt it's own sales by bashing a product it sells. Plus there are plenty of negative reviews as well. Not only that it has been well noted that USPlabs reps have been posting reviews on sites. Some that are very suspicious.

    I apologize but I would personally never recommend this product to anyone.
    I am certainly not aware of any USPLabs promise of a bottle of Anabolic Pump to you. If you were made that promise and you did not receive anything, then my unconditional apologies. USPLabs is known to be generous with product gifts. If you are still interested in the Anabolic Pump, send me your details by PM. I'll make sure you get it. Promise is promise!

    Back to Recreate. Again, it is unfortunate you did not get the hoped-for results from it. Yet, I certainly cannot accept the characterization of Recreate as garbage. It is not. Like many other great products, it cannot work for everyone the same way.

    Something else. I am a USPlabs rep, but I have never left a product review for any USPLabs products on any site. Consider that!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  5. I respectfully suggest that nopeace's experience is NOT typical, from all reports - and my own experience - and that he might well consider the fact that taking Recreate may not have been the ONLY thing going on w/ him at the time.

    That said, Recreate contains forskholin, which is known to create intestinal issues in some; similarly, lactose has a similar effect on some, as well. Doesn't mean dairy - or Recreate - is "garbage".

  6. Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    I respectfully suggest that nopeace's experience is NOT typical, from all reports - and my own experience - and that he might well consider the fact that taking Recreate may not have been the ONLY thing going on w/ him at the time.

    That said, Recreate contains forskholin, which is known to create intestinal issues in some; similarly, lactose has a similar effect on some, as well. Doesn't mean dairy - or Recreate - is "garbage".
    Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    I respectfully suggest that nopeace's experience is NOT typical, from all reports - and my own experience - and that he might well consider the fact that taking Recreate may not have been the ONLY thing going on w/ him at the time.

    That said, Recreate contains forskholin, which is known to create intestinal issues in some; similarly, lactose has a similar effect on some, as well. Doesn't mean dairy - or Recreate - is "garbage".
    "intestinal issues"? That explains a few things. I've been getting torn up lately. I just started Recreate last week and have had a rather aggravated tummy lately, lots of time in the "office". Maybe I should take a lactose pill with Recreate? Kinda like when I take one with shakes.

  8. Generic imodium tablets, in bulk @ Costco....

  9. Thanks, I'll give them a try.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    "intestinal issues"? That explains a few things. I've been getting torn up lately. I just started Recreate last week and have had a rather aggravated tummy lately, lots of time in the "office". Maybe I should take a lactose pill with Recreate? Kinda like when I take one with shakes.
    I don't believe that is quite what he meant. It should not do any good to take a lactose pill with Recreate as it is not lactose based.

    He was saying the reaction people get from forskolin is SIMILAR to what someone would experience if they were lactose intolerant and ingested a milk product.

    You would need to check with their reps to see if there is anything you can take that won't block absorption.
    •   
       


  11. I tried Recreate. I had some stomach issues myself, I just backed off on the doseages a for a few days to let my body adjust and everything worked out fine. Pretty good results.
    Diet slipped some so can't blame the recreate for that.

    Just my two cents worth.

  12. If a search is done, and some folks say they experience certain issues, them I recommend not starting the "new" product on a work day. Wait till maybe Friday or whenever your work week ends, then try it. That gives you two days to "test" it out. With that being said, my dad used to say, "it's what you say or do, but how you do or say it, that makes the difference. Nopeace, we all respect your displeasure with recreate, and it is OK display that. But, you could have easily just explained your reason for your pinion without ridiculing or trying to defame the product. Saying how it affected you would have suffice in letting us know you were not pleased. No one is taking that away from you, all strategicmove and others are saying is that it was just mean and uncalled for to call the product "garbage". Just my million pennies (yeah I need more than two cents)

  13. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I don't believe that is quite what he meant. It should not do any good to take a lactose pill with Recreate as it is not lactose based.

    He was saying the reaction people get from forskolin is SIMILAR to what someone would experience if they were lactose intolerant and ingested a milk product.

    You would need to check with their reps to see if there is anything you can take that won't block absorption.
    Yeah, I reread what I wrote. That was kinda dumb. Maybe I'll try some pepto tomorrow morning. I have no intention of stopping my stack, so I will have to find a way to make my body deal with it.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Yeah, I reread what I wrote. That was kinda dumb. Maybe I'll try some pepto tomorrow morning. I have no intention of stopping my stack, so I will have to find a way to make my body deal with it.
    One way to do that is to give it to me. When I use it, I will think of you. We can share the glory, hey, I am just looking out for you.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I don't believe that is quite what he meant. It should not do any good to take a lactose pill with Recreate as it is not lactose based.

    He was saying the reaction people get from forskolin is SIMILAR to what someone would experience if they were lactose intolerant and ingested a milk product.
    Fully agree on all points - you got me in one!

  16. Going with the following:

    Weeks 1-4:
    DCP - 6 caps per day
    NP Green Tea - 3 caps per day
    NP Coleus 20% Capsules - 5 caps per day
    Twinlab Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 Mg - 3 caps per day

    Weeks 5-8:
    Same as Weeks 1-4, plus Lean Xtreme at 3 caps per day

  17. Try adding in 1 more DCP cap right before bed.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Going with the following:

    Weeks 1-4:
    DCP - 6 caps per day
    NP Green Tea - 3 caps per day
    NP Coleus 20% Capsules - 5 caps per day
    Twinlab Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 Mg - 3 caps per day

    Weeks 5-8:
    Same as Weeks 1-4, plus Lean Xtreme at 3 caps per day
    If you're gonna run the lean extreme, drop the green tea and forskolin during that time and save em for later. Lean extreme has both of those in it already...besides, too much forskolin is no fun for some people!

  19. i was suppose to run DCP/RECREATE stack on monday so far im just taking recreate and i love it..im noticing changes all ready but i am doing cardio and dieting....just waiting on my dcp to come in ...hopefully somebody shipis it out any time today lol

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jsierra85 View Post
    i was suppose to run DCP/RECREATE stack on monday so far im just taking recreate and i love it..im noticing changes all ready but i am doing cardio and dieting....just waiting on my dcp to come in ...hopefully somebody shipis it out any time today lol
    Stock arrived today, so expect a notification any time now.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  21. Man, I hate cardio. I wish I could implement it more.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Man, I hate cardio. I wish I could implement it more.
    Not to pimp an additional product, but i have found that 2 PowerFULL caps pre-cardio GREATLY increases my mood and tone during cardio sessions.

    Just a note from one cardio-hater to another.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  23. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Not to pimp an additional product, but i have found that 2 PowerFULL caps pre-cardio GREATLY increases my mood and tone during cardio sessions.

    Just a note from one cardio-hater to another.
    Thanks, I appreciate that.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    Generic imodium tablets, in bulk @ Costco....
    I've started taking the Imodium tabs when I take my dose of Recreate, and experience no stomach issues.
    I didn't want to take pepto. I was worried it would cause absorption issues.

  25. yeah, all the imodium does is slow the transit thru the colon, which actually *facilitates* absorption.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    I've started taking the Imodium tabs when I take my dose of Recreate, and experience no stomach issues.
    I didn't want to take pepto. I was worried it would cause absorption issues.
    I hope you are taking a bunch of water in as you are risking constipating yourself.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I hope you are taking a bunch of water in as you are risking constipating yourself.
    Thanks for the heads up. I drink about 1 to 1 1/2 gallons a day.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    It is unfortunate you did not get your desired results from Recreate. While this must have been frustrating for you, referring to Recreate as "garbage" certainly implies that all the other users that consider Recreate one of the best, if not the best, stim-based fat-burners around must be somehow delusional. While I respect your feedback, I beg to strongly differ in terms of your characterization of Recreate as "garbage". It definitely isn't. The Platinum Planet Award (NutraPlanet Award of E****lence) and countless positive reviews from users are hardly associated with "garbage".
    Thank you.


    Recreate is DEF. not garbage....i have been using it for a full week nad i am loving the results.. im amazed actually...i just got in my dcp 3 days ago so ive been stacking it along with recreate...

  29. Thanks! Plan on doing one additional cap before bedtime the first 3 weeks and then weeks 4-8 taking one of the pre dinner dosages and moving to before bedtime.

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Try adding in 1 more DCP cap right before bed.

  30. What is DCP? Just started Recreate and if DCP can add to my fat shedding i'm in.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 09:49 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 11:43 PM
  3. Replies: 188
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 02:07 PM
  4. For Sale: USP Labs RECREATE (Fat Loss)
    By NastyNally in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 06:17 PM
Log in
Log in