Trifecta Stack Help

Awards
I am thinking of doing the Trifecta Stack by LG Sciences. The stack includes Methyl 1-D, Methyl Masterdrol, and Formadrol Extreme. If anyone has taken it can you give me some helpful feedback on your gains side effects or anything else i should need to take with it like liver care since it is an oral prohormone.
Thanks.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well depending on your age, which and hope you’re over 21yr, This is a great stack for your first.. M1-D will help you bulk, as the MMv2 will lean you out and give you impressive strength gains!, and of course your form XT will help bring your natural test production back to normal..You can also use there new product T-911 for your PCT as well, there’s allot of great reviews on this, but I myself had not tried it yet, so I can not comment on it

I have used this in the past, I used it as follows,

M1-D 6 caps ed, but split the dosage 3/3
Now I used the Liquid version of MMv2 which in theory was 6 caps a day, I took in 16ml which = 6 caps of MMv2

Yes MMV2 is the same as liquid masterdrol, one is pill form and the other is liquid.

For your PCT Start, I have seen many variations I would start at 3-4 and taper it down weekly.

Sides with this stack is slim to none, it’s very minimal if any. But you always want to use caution, i.e. Milk thistle, and hawthorn berry , ect.. ect. But buying a good cycle support is more complete.. and a must have when using any PH's!

As far as gains go , with anything it comes down to diet!, but you will be impressed with this stack if you do everything right..:)

Im sure the LG folks will chime in, there great people here at AM, and could go further with your question im sure..

Best of luck..

~LG33~

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
What was said above is excellent advice. Liver support is not required due to none of these products being methylated although the names would lead you to believe otherwise.

the stack is indeed a good one and should yield good LBM gains and well as impressive strength and aggression.

Any other questions feel free to comment here or PM me
:)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Liftergym33 again.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used M1D a while ago and had great strength and size gains, I didnt track these so I couldnt give a number. Currently I just started MMV2, day 8. Each day gets better! Slowly I am feeling the aggression and energy, really kicked in by day 6.

As far as strength, I improved drastically on legs. I have been doing leg presses and just switched back to squats and saw a nice increase in strength. First squat w/o I did 3x5x225, kind of disappointing as I was doing 275 for the same reps. One week later I was able to do 225 for 3x8 and felt like I could possibly get 1 or 2 more but wanted to be able to walk the next day . . . DOMS are killing me today! In 3 weeks I add M1d, cannot wait.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I used M1D a while ago and had great strength and size gains, I didnt track these so I couldnt give a number. Currently I just started MMV2, day 8. Each day gets better! Slowly I am feeling the aggression and energy, really kicked in by day 6.

As far as strength, I improved drastically on legs. I have been doing leg presses and just switched back to squats and saw a nice increase in strength. First squat w/o I did 3x5x225, kind of disappointing as I was doing 275 for the same reps. One week later I was able to do 225 for 3x8 and felt like I could possibly get 1 or 2 more but wanted to be able to walk the next day . . . DOMS are killing me today! In 3 weeks I add M1d, cannot wait.
Awesome! Good to hear this stack is treating you well :)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! Good to hear this stack is treating you well :)
I have a log goin in the Training Forum>Workout Logs, check it out over the next few months!

Awards
Wow this is some great advice i really wanted a stack that could help to change my physique especially since i am in the law enforcement career it helps to have an intimidation factor with a solid looking body. But i do have one question do ya'll recommend the liguid masterdrol or the pill form i didnt know if one got into your system faster. o wait one more would taking the formadrol be sufficent enough or should i take something like novedex xt with it.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow this is some great advice i really wanted a stack that could help to change my physique especially since i am in the law enforcement career it helps to have an intimidation factor with a solid looking body. But i do have one question do ya'll recommend the liguid masterdrol or the pill form i didnt know if one got into your system faster. o wait one more would taking the formadrol be sufficent enough or should i take something like novedex xt with it.
Either way, the liq and pill are the same, you want to take both about 45 mins prior to your w/o, In theory the liq would absorb faster, but then again you'll have plenty of time for your body to absorb both. It you decide to go with the liq, mix it with water! Trust me when I tell you that. Do not take it straight, it has the tendency to burn your throat..! lol,

also the Form XT is plenty for your pct, nov xt is not required..:)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Either way, the liq and pill are the same, you want to take both about 45 mins prior to your w/o, In theory the liq would absorb faster, but then again you'll have plenty of time for your body to absorb both. It you decide to go with the liq, mix it with water! Trust me when I tell you that. Do not take it straight, it has the tendency to burn your throat..! lol,

also the Form XT is plenty for your pct, nov xt is not required..:)
haha what he said...again.... Yup Formadrol Extreme is plenty for PCT. Also the choice between liquid or pill is totally up to you, some prefer one, some prefer the other :)

michael75

michael75

Awards
I really thought that the Trifecta stack were all Methylated products,thats the reason i didn`t buy it.

This will be my next stack for the summer then,at the moment i`m running the AMS ultimate mass stack and am finding it very impressive so far,the reason i used AMS is that they state that their products are non methylated.

Health is always a key issue for me!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I really thought that the Trifecta stack were all Methylated products,thats the reason i didn`t buy it.

This will be my next stack for the summer then,at the moment i`m running the AMS ultimate mass stack and am finding it very impressive so far,the reason i used AMS is that they state that their products are non methylated.

Health is always a key issue for me!
Actually, none of them are methylated!

michael75

michael75

Awards
What always miffs me is that although said products are not Methylated why do they add milk thistle to the ingredients?

Even though they are not Methylated do they still have an effect on the liver?

Sorry to hijack the thread but it got me thinking.